The Pool

Care for a swim? Imagine hot tubs and a giant rectangular pool, with an extra area for a high five, and another extra area for water slides. Swim in your clothes or go skinny dipping, or get a tan, hopefully without those pesky tan lines. There will also always be just the right life guard to save you from drowning.

(Gonna put someone else here to try and start again.)
Stephanie lies on a pool floatie floating in the water. She had sunglasses and her shadow-black bikini on. With a smoothie in her hand, she takes a sip. She lifts her head up to see if anyone interesting is in view now. Before there weren't a lot of people, but now as the day continues, she hopes to have fun with someone.

'So this is it, huh?  There's...a lot more here than I expected.  I know the pool is for swimming, but...what's with the weird slides and the pools that don't seem like ones you swim in?' Zero thought to himself shortly after arriving at the pool.  While he did have a little bit of swimming experience with a pool during his childhood, he didn't know much about hot tubs and water slides.

Edited by NyxAvatar69

"There is one thing I was curious about.  When you asked me about what I was doing, it sounded a bit like you knew a bit more than you were letting on.  Most normal people wouldn't go right to the conclusion that I was fighting an invisible being, at least where I come from.  Are magical abilities a common thing where you come from, Nadia?" Zero replied.

"Complicated, huh?  I think I know what you mean," Zero said, slowly opening his eyes.  "Someone once told me we all have our own challenges to overcome, like a trial or something.  I never really got what he meant since he always tried to be super cryptic about that kind of stuff," Zero added.  "Surely there are other ways to relieve stress than that, right?" Zero asked, laughing a bit to himself.  "Then again, what would I know?  I wouldn't know at all if that's true or not."

"Alright, just a second," Nadia says. Her arm stretches out to the button stand nearby Zero and she presses it. This makes the hot tub way more bubbly, and what's inside the water cannot be seen. Nadia sinks until only her head is above the water. After several moments, Zero can see Nadia's swimsuit float up next to him. She grins seductively at him, biting her lower lip.