Penthouse Suite/ Lollipop and Mint's Room

The Penthouse Suite rest high atop the Honeydew Hotel. It acts as not only the management office for the hotel but also as Mint and Lollipop's place of living. The suite includes a Master Bedroom. A living room with a large window that curves to Match the rooms circular shape that looks out over the island. Near the window is a large desk where business is supposed to be conducted. There is also a kitchen with a table to eat at. 

Most of the island's staff have visited this room for one reason or another, and most have a naughty story or two share about their time there. 

• Love 1

After being spirited back to their bed by Asmael,  Mint and Lollipop sleep snuggled up on both sides of Asmael. The trio sleep soundly after exhausting so much magic and energy indulging in each other's bodies. 

After some hours pass, Lollipop is the first to stir from his deep slumber. He groggily sits up, rubbing his eyes. A bit of light peeks in through the curtains.  He takes in his surroundings, realizing he's no longer in his specially made "playroom" anymore. He looked over and saw that Mint was cuddling tightly against Asmael. His two favorite people fast asleep together. He couldn't help but swoon at how cute they looked together. 

Suddenly he gets an idea and smiles brightly. He sneaks slowly out of bed and across the room to the door. As he does, he passes a bedroom mirror and stops for a second and examines himself in for a moment. "Hmm..." he looks back at the bed and another idea pops into his head. He continues to sneak out of the room and in the kitchen with a happy smile on his face.

Not too long after, a smell begins wafting into the room from the kitchen. The smell of breakfast starts to wake Mint. She was mostly under a blanket for warmth, and was still snuggling against Asmael. But it didn't take long for her to realize something was off. She sits up quickly, the blanket falling off of her. 

4a19146680b39f805d3cb76ed06ffa66.jpg

"What the...ughhh! Lolli...!" She looks over and instead of seeing Lollipop, she only finds Asmael and suddenly remembers being fucked silly by him. Having her form changed with out her knowledge only serving as minor distraction from how embarrassingly slutty she had let the Fallen Angel see her some hours ago. A blush spread across her cheeks as she remembered confessing her love to him. 

She shakes the thoughts away and looks at the door. She would deal with Asmael when ever he would choose to tease her over it. But for the time being she had another problem to solve. One that would probably get solved with a thorough spanking. She hops out of bed and heads out the room to the kitchen. 

There she's greeted by the sight of  a white furred bunny boy, with long blond hair wearing nothing but an apron. Lollipop shook his butt as cooked at the kitchen stove. "Lol-li-pop! Why are you all fuzzy-butt again? You know how weird it is for me when just use our magic sometimes!?" 

"Eep!" Lollipop suddenly turns to see Mint in her black cat form. "B-but you love my fuzzy butt. You know you do!"  He giggles as he turns his back to her a proceeds to grab and lightly pull at his own delicious looking rump. An action which is met with Mint cracking him across the ass, making Lollipop Yelp loudly. 

@Buio

• Love 1

@Lollipop

Truth be told, Asmael had not even intended to fall asleep. Or perhaps 'expected' was the more accurate word. 

Sleep was a fundamentally mortal need, after all. Any situation where he would be so drained of energy that he would loose consciousness would sooner see him fade back into his home realm than simply conk out.

However, corporeal as he was in his current form, sleep was not exactly an impossibility for him either. Thus, it provided a useful way for him to remain in contact with forces that could not exactly afford themselves the liberty of moving between dimensions themselves.

As such, shortly after the fallen angel felt himself ease into peaceful relaxation as the two wisps fell asleep with him, his mind was almost imperceptibly pulled into the realm of the unconscious and when he next opened his eyes, he was nowhere near the bedroom or the island he'd last seen, and yet in a space more familiar to him than his own body.

Asmael was chained  to seeming nothingness, arms held above his head and wings bound just as much as his limbs  within the vorpal restraints. He was entirely nude, and the space around him was a misty haze of colourless lust and distant sex that tickled the very edge on one's hearing.

"You seem to be rather refreshed, Asmael" came the expected voice of his master, still disembodied though the angel felt an invisible, silken touch grip itself around his member and stroke him softly. "Are you enjoying your vacation?"

Asmodeus' voice was seemingly irrevocably sensual and stoked the desires of anyone who heard it with nigh unbearable allure. However, through this, Asmael himself could tell that his master was displeased. He had never been granted leave to simply go and enjoy himself, and while a servant of lust was meant to indulge in their desires freely, a loyal servant's deepest desire ought to be to please their master at any cost.

Still, Asmael did not struggle or protest. In fact, he did not and could not even so much as want to resist his master. Asmodeus was desire and indulgence incarnate, and upon hearing his voice and feeling his touch Asmael's only thought was to give himself entirely to the being he so happily served, welcoming any punishment this one may find fitting for him as long as he was not abandoned by this master who had freed him from the heavy chains of heaven and its chastity.

"Masterrr~" he moaned out in a needy whine, pushing himself into the invisible grip. 

"So, you still remember whom it is that owns you after all. Very good my little songbird. I will overlook your little transgressions for the moment, as I sense you do intend to make these pets of yours servants of my court in due time, but do not tempt my ire Asmael. My realm holds pain that even you have yet to taste, and the outside world will be so frigid as to make a bonfire  seem inviting, should you prove yourself unworthy of even such attention and be cast out." Spoke the sensual voice, seemingly only millimetres away from the effeminate angel's ear. Oh hells, Asmael could feel the warm breath on his neck, that perfect hand stroking him so tortuously, another set of long, slender fingers gripping his rear.

"Yes masterrr~" he whined again, needing more of this immaculate entity's attention, however it manifested.

"Very good, songbird. I leave you with a warning. Chaos is soon coming to that little paradise you have found. Little that could harm you directly, but such a fertile breeding ground for lust sin cannot be marred by the sins of my gladiatorial brother. Do keep your focus as you ply your work on this island. These lost souls must remain destined for my embrace, and not stray down the path of wrath."

Asmael wanted to protest, wanted to beg his master to stay, to use him, to look at him, to touch him and punish him if necessary. But his master had spoken, and his deepest desire was to see him pleased, so he just nodded and repeated his drunken oath. "Yes, my master~"

Then, without any warning, the world of dreams shattered completely around the dark angel and Asmael's eyes opened for true this time.

He found himself back in Mint and Lollipop's bed, alone. He heard the two wisp's voices come from the other room and couldn't quite make out what was being said, but  the shortly accompanied yelp of pain and pleasure that came from Lollipop was all that was needed to invite the dark haired beauty to go out and join them. He remembered every detail of his meeting with his master, of course, but wasn't going to worry about it just yet. 

Asmodeus would never expect or want him to deny his pleasures in the line of his service, after all. He just needed to remember to keep his priorities in line and not let his focus and desire be wholly consumed by the two beautiful playmates he had gotten to rejoin with.

Speaking of which, when he got out of bed and opened the door to the room, he saw that Mint and Lollipop had taken animistic features while he was unconscious, and Mint seemed to be playfully chastising him  for this at the moment. Smiling at the scene, Asmael silently walked up behind the pair and then slipped his arms around to Mint's front, pulling her in close for a hug and kissing her neck softly.

"Now now kitten, no need to pick on the defenceless bunny. I think you both look quite adorable like this~" he said as he shifted his hands underneath her shirt to start kneading her bare breasts sensuously.

"And Lolli, do make sure to not get too distracted and burn breakfast." continued the ngel with a sly gaze in the bunny boy's direction, extending a dark tendril from his back and bringing it over to 'lick' at the blond's fuzzy butt. "Otherwise, I might just get hungry enough to eat the two of you instead~"

Mint was take by surprise when Asmael hugged her from behind, and she let out a small moan as he kiss her neck. Lollipop blushed and let moan as well as Asmael threatened to make a meal out of him, and one of his tendrils lapping at his round tush.

"A-Asmael, your awake!" Lollipop quickly tried to straighten his apron as if it were a dress to make sure it looked good on him "I thought I might have more time." He turns and nervously starts tending to making breakfast again.

Mean while as Mint tries to hold back her moans from Asmael fondling her under her shirt, the sight of Lollipop acting so smitten with Asmael again starts to make her a bit jealous and she pulls away from Asmael. "Y-you Fiends of Lust sure are gluttons. Wasn't devouring us last night enough? To think you'd be hungry again already." Her face was bright red thanks to Asmael.

"All of these food analogies are making me hungry and horny..." Lollipop chirps from the stove as he starts putting bacon on a plate. "Besides, this is us we're talking about. Of course he wants more." Lollipop shamelessly holds the two of them in high esteem as he giggles to himself and start to set food on the table. Bacon, eggs, and pancakes. Lolli did a good job preparing the meal. Mint looked at the table and became slightly annoyed, considering she often asked Lollipop to cook for her, but he was usually too lazy to do it, or was being a brat. Lollipop sat out plates for everyone.

"Okay! Breakfast is served! I prepared this today as a way to celebrate Asmael coming to the island. Our last time playing together was at Master's Inn. So I'm soo~ happy I not only get to live my life dream with my beloved Mint, but I also get to see my Asmael again. Fate must really like spoiling me." He grins from ear to ear.  Mint blushes even further at Lollipop's words. Asmael may enjoy messing with her, and she may have been jealous over Lollipop swooning over him so much; but she'd be lying if she tried to say she didn't enjoy seeing him there with them as well. 

• Love 1

• 3 weeks later...

Asmael chuckled as Mint tried to pretend that her annoyance outweighed her desire, and made a face that clearly communicated "he's right, you know" when Lollipop assessed that when it came to the two wisps, the dark haired angel's hunger would be bottomless.

Fact of the mafter was, he could easily have materialized more doubles of himself and moved on both of the furry little beauties then and there, making a lustful buffet out of their wonderful bodies until they were too exhausted to stay awake any longer (and perhaps even a bit beyond that point). How could he not, when their current forms practically screamed that they were in fact his pets--ready to be loved and lusted after ad infinitum?

All the same, he was not going to so easily forget his master's warning, and elected to restrain himself fir the time being in the service of ensuring yet more pleasure with Mint and Lolli in the future.

So, as Lollipop finished preparing and plating the foods, Asmael moved back towards the blushing kitten that had pulled away from him, commanding her eyes from glancing away as he looked at her with knowing desire and a faint but entirely suggestive smile. Like a serpent moving on its prey, he nearly imperceptibly smoothly closed the distance between them and slid his arms around her, pulling her close against his form.

"Thank you for welcoming me into your home, Minty~"

He then leaned in and kissed her. Softly, in a sence, not particularly forcefully or dominating, but passionately all the same. Like a flash flood as opposed to a crashing tidal wave, it was an embrace that displayed completely unreserved affection and desire, and sought to consume the entirety of her attention and her heart as it submerged her within Asmael's soft warmth.

He could have been more forceful, he knew. For all of Mint's bluster, she enjoyed being dominated. She could never have grown so fond of Lolli if she did not have a weakness for unrestrained lust, after all. But as the previous evening had displayed, she was far less used to dealing with fearless tenderness and affection.

Doubtlessly she had not heard anyone proclaim their love for her the way he had through his doubles save for Lollipop himself while managing this sanctuary of theirs. At least, no one who knew her as well as the angel did. So there was something especially charming about making her melt like hot butter on pancakes and see her then try to recompose herself. It was cute in a way entirely different from and yet wholly complimentary to how Lollipop acted. 'Tsundere' he recalled some humans describing this type of behaviour.

Then, without fanfare or further proclamation, the silken embrace drew to a close as the sound of plates being set down on the table rang out, and Asmael left the beautiful kitten with a sly smile and suggestive wink before drifting over to the apron-clad bunny boy.

"Oh thank you Lolli~ It all smells absolutely delicious. I could not ask for a more heartwarming welcome." As he said this he came and wrapped himself around the petite boy's frame from behind, pressing himself close to his bare backside and grinding softly against his plump rear and tuffy tail. "With all this, you might just sate my hunger enough let me resist gobbling you up for at least a few hours today~" he added with a small chuckle as his one hand came and guided the white furred rabbit's chin towards him.

The kiss he pulled Lollipop into proved to be far less chaste than the one he'd just shared with Mint, of course. Lollipop had gladly welcome his position as pet and playmate from the beginning after all, so Asmael wanted to display that he was entirely ready to keep commanding and rewarding the beautiful wisp for this adoration and obedience. Nearly as soon as their lips met, Asmael slid his tongue into the blushing bunny's mouth and rolled it seductively around Lolli's own. Simultaneously he slipped the other hand under the boy's apron and drew teasing circles around his nipple while his own cock began to stiffen through the thin silk of his robes, promising future pleasure to Lollipop as the dark haired angel continued to press up against his bare rear.

This kiss, lustful and passionate as it was, did not drag on overlong. He was not going to be so cruel to either himself nor to Lolli as to fan the flames of their desire over much when he knew there would yet be some time before they could act on it. So, after a few lustful seconds of carnal embrace, he broke the kiss and slipped away from Lollipop to take his place at the breakfast table, sitting down gracefully and drizzling the plate with thin stripes of maple syrup before beginning to daintily cut up his eggs, bacon, and pancakes and bring each perfect bite into his irrevocably sensuous mouth.

Food and sex were common partners, and within the great city of the underworld, lust and gluttony occupied places of high importance in the first ring, working together to welcome new souls and ease their transformation into demonic legions for the seven princes. Asmael was thus entirely familiar with the consumptive indulgences of the flesh, and was more than happy to feed his body the delicious breakfast that by all rights it did not truly need to function.

Besides, what was the use of an eternally slim waistline if one did not take advantage of it?

After a few minutes spent enjoying the scrumptuous breakfast and giving plenty of compliments to the chef, Asnael decided it was about time to bring business into the picture, as the three of them still had an unfortunate set if responsibilities to attend to outside of their idyllic time together.

"By the way, loves, there is something I should inform the two of you about. Whilst we were resting, my own master contacted me. Speaking into my mind, Asmodeus said that some force seemed to be poised to bring disorder to the island. Something that could bring wrath and war to this peaceful little sanctum of lust. He did not expound on what this threat was so I somewhat doubt that it will be direct demonic intervention from his brother, thus I wanted to confer with you. Do you know of any force that could or would seek to pose a threat to this sanctuary?"

• Love 1

Mint watched as Asmael drew closer to her, almost certain that he was pursuing her in an effort to bully and mess with her. She gave him a stern but uneasy look as he came over to her. But what she received was much different than what she had expected and it made her heart pound. A loving, passionate kiss. Almost like one a loving husband would give his blushing bride. It was loving and sweet, and lasted far too short. When Asmael pulled away, he left Mint expecting and wanting more. The kiss left her flustered and blushing. He had done it again, the complete opposite of what she expected. So gentle and affectionate. She wasn't used to him being like this. She couldn't help but wonder if he was just toying with her, or if he had meant what he had said the night before, about how he felt about her.

Lollipop watch the two of them as he finished setting the table and smiled. Mints tail curled around in front of her as she watched Asmael  make his way over Lollipop, and she held it as she took her seat at the table and rubbed it nervously. She hadn't even protested his sudden kiss like she usually would.

Lollipop squealed happily as he felt Asmael grab him from behind. He was overjoyed to hear Asmael was happy with his efforts.  He pushed his round bottom into Asmael. The two grinded together, Lollipop giggling playfully. Then when he was pulled into a kiss, he let Asmael have full control, glad to let the Angel have as much of him as he wanted and show that he wouldn't resist. But to his dismay, the kiss didn't last as long as he had would have liked. He would have preferred to have Asmael's slithering around his own for even longer, but also didn't want the breakfast he made to get cold. 

The three sat at the table and ate the delicious breakfast Lollipop had prepared. But it wouldn't be too long before their lovely meal would become a bit tense. Asmael in formed the pair of wisp that his master had warned him of an approaching threat. He asked if they knew of anyone who would seek to endanger the island. Mint begins to scratch her head in frustration. 

"Aside from Bubblegum...I can think of one. Ulruk! If its anyone, it's that greedy bastard!"

Lollipop continues to calmly eat his breakfast. "He's not the fondest of our former Master."

"This is just what I figured what would happen! Of course Miss Lotis's enemies would come after us to get to her! And she said we'd have nothing to worry about!" She points at Lollipop. "I told you Master's irresponsibility would be something we be a pain in the ass for us!"

Lollipop giggles. "Master was never good at making sure to tie up all of her loose ends. But, my adorable kitty, we can't be sure, this Ulruk that Asmodeus is referring to. And if it is, we have more than just that to be concerned about..." he trails off in thought as Mint tries to calm herself down. "Ah! I know! This will kill a couple bird with one stone for me. We can have Asmael go talk to Momo and see if she has noticed anything off on the island that we have missed. Obviously if Ulruk us a potential threat, then we don't have all of ducks in a row. So we gotta see which duck is out of line."

Mint's eyes widen at Lollipop's idea. "M-Momo!? I mean I get why, but..." She looks at Asmael. "W-why Asmael? I hate when you scheme things."

Lollipop simply giggles and turns to Asmael. "You wouldn't running an errand for us downstairs would you Asy?" It was clear he was up to something and he wasn't trying to hide it.

@Buio

• Love 1

Asmael listened to their discussion calmly while he kept eating his breakfast with preternatural elegance. 

For all the mischievous soul that she was, Asmael found it funny that Mint would even entertain the idea that Bubblegum would be a willful threat to this island. The witch would be hard pressed to fin a place where she would be able to concoct her experiments with such liberty and opportunity as this realm, so it should go without saying that she would be reticent to participate in any activity that would destabilize or otherwise endanger Sweet Treat.

But then Ulruk came up, and that grabbed the fallen angel's attention. He wasn't a man that Asmael knew personally, but he'd certainly heard about the 'demon orc king' and his position among the demonic council. That coalition of fiends were the closest thing to rivals that his master and the other hellish princes had besides the choirs of heaven, and they could be just as much disruptive forces as they could be allies by circumstances given the day.

Yes, if Ulruk was to be involved, then it was not a stretch of the imagination that Wrath sin would benefit from his rampage, whether directly or by sheer circumstance.

The next thing that grabbed his attention, however, was the mischievous way that Lollipop suggested that Asmael go consult with one of the island's residents--a staff member by the sounds of it (he recalled Momo meant 'peach' in several human dialects, and hed noticed the trend of employees being named after sweets the previous day). He raised an eyebrow at Mint's nervous reticence and Lolli's playful mischief, but saw no reason to protest.

He finished his current bite and smiled at the blond bunny boy. "It will be my pleasure to assist. But be warned my darling little pet, if you have some sort of prank prepared, I'll very gladly get back at you by repeating some of yesterday's fun on you down in the lobby where everyone can see and hear you submit to me~"

The threat was, of course, as good as a promise given the circumstances. He didn't expect any actual malice from Lolli, so best to just threaten him with a good time in like.

"So then, where can I find this 'Momo' that I am to consult with?"

Lollipop giggled, and smiled cutely. "Momo works and lives in the office that's off to the right side of the lobby. She does a lot of paper work for us."

"She's a shut-in...just..." Mint pauses, looking as if she was trying to find the proper words. "...just, try not to be so...perverse?" She said the word with very clear uncertainty, as if she wasn't sure if that even help. Although as the words left her mouth, she was pretty certain that she may have goaded Asmael into springing the scenario that Lollipop was hoping for. She wasn't even certain Asmael was even physically capable of being anything less than his usual self. Which, while hard for her to admit, was something she really liked about him.

• Love 1

Asmael cocked his head to the side and looked at Mint like she was speaking a completely foreign language for a moment. 

"Not so... perverse?" he repeated as he furrowed his brow in mild concern. Putting his cutlery down, he stood up from his chair and quickly made his way over to the feline, putting his hand on her forehead. "Hmm, well... you don't seem to be running a fever, so I will have to assume that: yes, you do in fact know who it is you are talking to." he said calmly a he retracted his hand  from her, concern not entirely erased from his expression.

"Well, I will certainly obey the rue of your domain, if that's what you're referring to. I see no need to tempt someone who does not want to be tempted when there are so many more all around who are more than willing to indulge in lust sin." This was, admittedly, another one of his half truths. He honestly had no intention of going against Mint and Lolli's mandate, but it was, of course, always much more fun when his job allowed him to corrupt one who normally would keep well off the path to Asmodeus' domain. Still, even he was able to be serious about something like this, given the warning he had been presented with in his dreams after all.

So all that said, he gave a little sigh a he prepared himself mentally. "Oh well. In that case I would love to continue indulging in this wonderful atmosphere with the two of you, but this sword of Damocles ought to really be removed from above our heads without much delay."

Leaning in, he pulled Mint in for a tender kiss. He then moved over to where Lollipop was sitting and gave him the same affection. With his two beloved playmates kissed goodbye, the fallen angel took a step back from the dining table and manifested his inky black wings. "Well then, I'll be off. with any luck we won't be separated for too long~"  With a sly wink in their direction, Asmael wrapped himself within the folds of his wings and disappeared in a shimmer of purple light and inky darkness, leaving behind—as always—a single back feather that soon dissipated into black mist and then nothing.