A little late

Hello! My name is Payne and I actually made my account a few weeks ago but just found this forum. I have been role playing for quite a long time and I personally enjoy it when I can find someone who has the same interests as me and we can create a whole world together. I have mainly used reddit in the past but had many bad experiences which lead me to here. So far my experience has been very positive and I can't wait to meat more people and have some great stories. 

I enjoy being the dominant in my RPs but I am open to a wide variety of roles. Take a look at my interests and if you see something you like please do not hesitate to message me. 

Real life does take priority and there will be points where I might not respond for a day or two so please understand. However I will come back and continue our story so please be patient and do not message me over and over again. This makes me not want to respond. 

Thank you for reading! 

Archived