Lobby Back Office/ Modeus's Room

The back office was cluttered mess.near the door sat a desk that was cluttered with papers. The room was lit by the screen of the computer that also sat on the desk. The cool glow of the screen just barely illuminated the back half of the room. In the far back of the room was a bed that just as cluttered as the desk. Clothes and other thing were strewn over the other various furniture that was need to make the room livable. This was where Modeus lived now, and its messy state practically mirrored her own cluttered mental state.

Aside from its appearance, the room held it's own aura. Having housed the reclusive child of lust sin, the room had been thoroughly bathed in her lustful aura that she refused to indulge in. 

Crossing the threshold of the door was like stepping from air into deep sea for Asmael. Any doubt as to whether he was in fact in Modeus' presence were wiped from his mind as he could practically taste the repressed lust that had soaked into every particle of this room. Hells, it felt like she was slowly transforming this single room into a fragment of Asmodeus' domain just by her extended presence here.

While he was still confused as to why this girl had been suppressing her true nature now, he more than anything was astounded that he'd really not been able to sense all of this while standing right outside of the room. Bubblegum's warding abilities were evidently more impressive than even he had realized.

With her closing the door behind them, Asmael's eyes scanned the room he was now in quickly, and found his gaze lingering on the bed. It felt...wrong, somehow, when he looked at it. Like looking at a brilliant sun that somehow gave off no light nor colour. This was her place of rest. That bed should have been stained with countless moments of passion and indulgence, and clearly she had been wanting exactly that, and yet he sensed nothing but denied impulses from this whole room. 

It was deeply uncomfortable for him. Worse than holy ground sanctified by Ascetic Chastity, this place was practically a temple to desire craved and yet continuously denied by the self. Where chaste virtue was his fundamental opposite, like cold to heat, this place felt like it was anathema to his being, like the hypothetical concept of "heatn't". 

He found himself looking back at Modeus intensely and... well his only instinct was to correct the wrongness of this space, let this room taste the lust and pleasure it so desperately cried out for.

But he was more than instinct. Mostly anyways.

He had a job to do, so he kept his focus on that and pushed out the knowledge of the hellspawn's flesh that surged to the forefront of his memory. 

He walked over to the girl's desk, found a corner not entirely cluttered with paperwork, and sat down on it elegantly, crossing his legs effeminately and folding his hands over his knee as he set his crimson eyes on her calmly. 

"Thank you for your invitation. I'll get right to the point then: recent news has reached me that indicates the island may be threatened by violent forces in short order, and the sibling wisps suspect that Ulruk of the demonic council may be involved with this threat. I am here to inquire on what you might know about this situation."

Momo took everything he said, but she was also a bit distracted. She watched the way he had crossed his beautiful legs as he sat on her desk. Another series of depraved images and sounds echo through her minds. She shook the sensation away again and crossed the room to look at a stack of papers that weren't in Asmael's direction. She had to stay focused.

Ulruk was a name she was familiar with, and she had been informed of the potential threats the island had. Lollipop had tried to see if he could use Modeus's connection to her Father for an advantage for the island safety, but was persuaded by Mint to not involve others in their trouble. Even still, Modeus was aware of certain situations. She sorted through the papers, not looking for anything particular, just staying busy.

"I-I know of Ulruk, but I can't say if I can be any help. No or s have come to the island. Barely any demons too. I don't think I..." She pauses. "Actually...there was a staff girl who came to give me papers once. Her aura seemed off, but also familiar."

@Buio

• Love 1

The effeminate being kept his eyes focused on the back of that head of messy white hair as she shuffled through papers that she clearly wasn't actually looking at whole she addressed him.

She was ignoring him.

Or rather, more accurately, she was avoiding him. She was avoiding herself, the memories that doubtlessly surged as she looked at him. 

Asmael found himself annoyed by this. Not so much at the lack of attention as by the fact that he could by no means put together how Modeus could have changed so much. He hadn't spent an astounding amount of time in her company, but it was still clear that her personality here and her personality back in hell city were like night and day. Which one was the 'true' Modeus, he wondered. And what--if not angelic intervention--had caused such a shift in a hellspawn's temperament.

Well, either way, she should have known it was a bad idea to turn her back on him. He was only mostly more than a creature of instinct, after all. And seeing the opportunity to make her of all people act subserviently was something he simply couldn't pass up.

Pushing himself off the desk, he slid himself up silently behind her as she spoke and pressed himself up against her back the second she was done talking. With one hand resting on her hip, he brought the other up to take hold of her chin and turn her head slightly towards him as he purred into her ear.

"Oh, a girl is it? Tell me 'Momo', what was so special about her?"

Models let out a slight shriek as Asmael pressed up against her from behind. She had thought he was too focused on his task to try anything, but quickly realized that she had been a fool to think that. 

{"Dear god~!"} It had been such a long time since she had felt the smooth touch of someone else's skin again here's, or had let herself be held by another. It was like lightning was suddenly coursing through her body. Every fiber of her being screaming to give in and pounce on Asmael. {"No! No! No! I can't! I won't!"} 

"V-V-Velvet! Her name is Velvet!" She need to end this conversation quickly. Her eyes were shining with a vivid, bright pink glow that was seeming to pulsates as she continued to fight to hold her self back. Now not only were the sights and sounds of Asmael flooding her mind, but the memory of his skin against hero's was too.

"I'm not sure why, but she reeks of Lollipop's scent. B-but not like she's slept with him or anything like that. It's her aura. It's like its drowning in his. Like corruption. Like you and my dad, but not the same. I don't know what it means or if it matters! Oh, and she's a demon! She looks and acts human. That's not really suspicious for this place, considering tons of golf hide who or what they are here. That all I know! Please leave!" She blurts that all out and then quickly points to the door, her body trembling in his grasp as she tries her best to hold back her urges.

@Buio

• Love 1

A faint smile spread across Asmael's lips as she stammered and did her best to answer his queries.

He listened, of course. He was going to do his due diligence and visit this 'Velvet' and see what the demoness might know about the underworld orcs that might threaten this place. Bubblegum also had a particular fondness for orcs as playmates, so she'd be worth consulting about all this as well.  But all that could wait a little.

When he'd last met Modeus, he'd still been a fresh conquest of her father's—new to the word of lust in. Time was a difficult concept to measure across multiverses, especially with her having stayed on this island for who knows how long, but from his perspective the whole affair had taken place no more than a human lifespan or two ago. For being like himself, that may as well have been last year relative to his lifespan (if one could even use that word for timeless existence). But even in this short time, whatever had happened in their respective lives seemed to have entirely reversed their positions. Asmael was curious about how far he could take this new dynamic, how much of he ld Modeus was still left within this nervou, quivering girl that shook at his faintest touch.

He wasn't going to lave just yet, not by a long shot. Instead, the hand he'd placed on her hips slowly slid upwards and underneath her shirt, making contact with more of her bare skin as he caressed her lower belly gently. Meanwhile the grip on her chin slipped downwards as hi hand came to rest suggestively on her throat and he simply pressed himself more closely against her back.

"Hmm?~ You want me to leave? That's not very nice, Momo. Even if we haven't seen each other in some time, I till thought you and I had left things off being friends. Don't you want to spend a bit more time together and catch up? I'm ever so curious about what's been going on with you since you were last on top of me~"

"L-L-Last on top of..." Asmael's wording was doing as he probably intended and making the girl's mind run even more wild. A specific scene of the two of them. "I-I know what you r-really want! Your want to make me like I was before! I won't be her again! It took a long time for this much of my humanity to claw it's way to the surface...I won't let you or my father drown me in sin again!"

{"Blaming our father won't change what you know you really are."}

{"Shut up! Shut up! Shut up! I'm not you!"}

Her body shuddered as she felt his hand slip around her neck, his other hand right above her crotch. She ached for more. For his hand to go lower. For his other hand to squeeze tighter. She couldn't help but press her body back into his.

{"Your letting him get carried away. He's having a awful lot fun at your expense. Must be enjoying our change in roles. I can't blame him. I would too. But..."}

{"No! I won't let you!"}

{"He's forgetting his place. All I want to do is remind him of it. Besides it's not like you can stop me while trying so hard to keep from going into a frenzy. Plus, I have my own business with him."}

@Buio

Edited by Lollipop
  • Love 1

Even without the feeling of her pressing back against him, Asmael naturally possessed the ability to peer into a mortal's soul and witness the sin buried beneath the surface of their being. Normally he could perceive vivid desires and fantasies, but even with her hellish half muddling the image, Asmael could very much tell she wanted him. More interestingly, however, he saw two correlated but distinct images within her soul. Two different figures of the girl enthralled in passion, though one distinctly hazier and more active.

"I see, so her mind has indeed compartmentalized her human and devilish instincts as separate personalities." He thought privately as he saw the mental struggle between 'Momo' and Modeus as he knew her within the girl.

It really only made him want to push her further.

"'Make you as you were?' Oh but you misjudge me, dear. I find this new persona of yours quite adorable, you know. We had our fun back in your father's domain, but I've learned much in the ways of lust sin and corruption in that time."

As he spoke these words sensually, the angel's normally nonexistent phallus grew from his body and stiffened, pushing against the fabric of his robes and making its presence known as it dug in against her ass. Meanwhile his left hand trailed downwards lightly and began to undo the front of her pants, exposing the underwear beneath. His right hand simultaneously pulled away from her throat and began to unbutton her suit jacket.

"So speaking honestly, I would love to take this opportunity to be the one on top of you for a change, Momo~" he added before nibbling on her earlobe teasingly. While he wouldn't exactly mind if the daughter of sin manifested fully again, he was rather curious about if he would be capable of corrupting this 'human' personality of hers and add her to his collection of playthings. Maybe if he only pushed little by little he could strike that delicate balance between 'human' and 'devil' How could he not try to find out?

Edited by Buio
  • Love 1

{"Oh ho ho! To think this devilish angel would be so bold as to try and corrupt your purity."} 

{"What!? He wouldn't!"}

{"Of course he would. I bet he's toying with the idea of making us his plaything. He truly has come a long way. I'm sure our father would be very proud."}

Momo panted as he nibbled on her ear and started to unbutton her clothes. She gripped onto his arms weakly to stop him, but couldn't actually summon the strength to try and stop him. For as much as she wanted him to stop, she also wanted him to continue, maybe even more so. She could feel his hardened cock digging into her from behind. She wanted it so badly. She hanging by a thread, her pussy all but soaking her cute, red panties.

"No~...you can't~! I don't want to be a slut again~!" Despite what she was saying her words practically came out needy moans and she was grinding agaisnt him lewdly.

{"Need...I need to get away...I can't take anymore~!"}

{"Well seems like you've all but lost it. I can't very well let that slutty angel release you from this hell you've locked yourself in. It's a bit too soon to let you give in completely yet. So I'll take the reins for now."}

Suddenly the pressure in the room seem to begin to shift and swirl. She closed here eyes and inhaled, and as she did the room itself seemed to feel more compressed, like the atmosphere was being sucked out. Then she exhaled, the room decompressing and seeming to almost expand and flex a bit, before returning to normal. It was like reality within the room was bending around her. 

She opened her eyes, and wide grin spread across her face. "Sorry for the late greeting Asmael." She reach her arm up and back and ran her fingers through his hair. "Long time no see."

@Buio

• Love 1

Tsk, unfortunate. Asmael had felt like a fisherman steadily reeling in a great bass, only for the line to be cut at the last moment by a marlin that had now jumped into his boat. A larger catch to be sure, but one that threatened to skewer him if he did not proceed with caution.

He'd felt the shift in atmosphere from the moment it began. but knew he could do nothing to stop the change and so patiently waited for the devilish princess to make herself known. He did not resist when she reached up to dig her finger in his hair, and simply chucked as she greeted him. 

"Indeed Modeus, I was jut getting acquainted with your 'little sister' as it were" he said as he slipped his hand down her pants, rubbing her through the moist fabric of her risqué underwear while his right hand reached under her suit jacket and groped her breast through the shirt.

"You've caused a lot of waves with your disappearance, you know. Had I not already been intoxicated by your scent, I'd have half a mind to interrogate you as to why you've gone into hiding like this." he said lightly, continuing to grind himself up against her wonderful backside and punctuating the statement with a soft kiss at her neck.

It had been some time since Asmael had been able to feel the flesh of another infernal, and the fires that burned whenever two servant of lust sin met were a rare delicacy to indulge in. He did typically refer being the dominant partner and adored the pleasure of corrupting those who wanted to pretend they could resist his charms, but the fact remained that he wanted Modeus all the same, and it would take more than a shift in personality to make him back off after having come so far.

• Love 1

Her back arches and she let's out a playful moan as he gropes and fondles her. "Oooohh! Waves you say? It's nice to hear I'm such a hot topic." She giggles as he kisses her neck. "Tending to my...sister, as you called her, has been a bit of a project." She enjoyed how Asmael referred to her human side as her little sister.

"I'm sorry I cut your time with her short. As much as I would have enjoyed letting you have your way with her, I can't let you have her yet." She spins around to face him, her hand slipping down to grip his cock. "But a chef can't go and let their guest eat a meal that isn't fully cooked." She kisses him lightly on the lips. "But if your a good boy, I'll make sure you get the first bite." 

She leans in, her arms over his shoulder and her fingers running through his hair. "I'll let you do as you please with me and her...but first, the thought of you corrupting my little sister gave me a fun idea. I thought back to when I learned how my Father corrupted you and made you his sexy little trophy." She bite her lip and her hand begins to stroke his cock slowly. "What I wouldn't give to have seen you while you were having your angelic innocence stripped away."

Modeus wasn't know for being especially ambitious or crafty when she lived in Hell City. She was like a whirl wind of sex and lust, giving in to her desires without care or thought. If she wanted to fuck someone, then she did. If mind wander to thinking about anything more then just stripping off clothes and fucking like rabbit, with a bit teasing bulling here and there, then it didn't wander far or for long. She did have the attention span for it, as addled by lust as her mind was. But in her current state, the human half of her psyche was taking in a large majority of her lustful desires, and Modeus was making sure to drown her in them. This left her demonic half with more room in her mind to think about other things. Other wants. Other more elaborate desires she wouldn't have thought much about before. Such as imagining how much fun it would be to steal something from her father. 

@Buio

Edited by Lollipop
  • Love 1

Well well. Was this Modeus of all people, being crafty

It wasn't like she didn't have the mind for it, as far as he knew her. She just never really seemed to care much for plotting and scheming, for anything more than the complete imposing of her dominion over a space by the spread of wanton debauchery by force of her mere presence. As he had known her, she had entirely obliterated the line between slave and master when it came to her relationship to lust sin, ad she'd seemed entirely content with that.

Now, as he looked into her hungry, sharp eyes, and felt her commanding stroke of his rigid member, he felt as if she'd matured somewhat. Moved slightly away from that state of 'highest amongst succubi' as she might have been described before, and into a framework more resembling her father.

Ironic, that it would be time pent away from his domain that would engender this change in her.

As always, it gave him entirely conflicting feelings towards the hellspawn whose luscious lips were so close and ready for the taking. Having her resemble Asmodeus even more than she did obviously increased his attraction to and desire for her. However, Asmael had two master only, chiefly the lord of lust sin himself, and second only to that was his own desires and indulgences. If this craftier, more planned-out Modeus was looking to stake her own claim on the domain of her devilish heritage, he might very well eventually find himself in a position of complete opposition to her—something he'd rather avoid but also knew he was fundamentally incapable of affecting in any significant way.

All the same, in spite of these concerns, he did find himself genuinely chuckling when she said she wished she could have been around to see his fall from the chains of heaven. That, at least, was something they could wholeheartedly agree upon.

"Then I am sorry that fate deprived you of such a spectacle" he crooned, leaning into her touch with both his hips and his head. "There is truly no pleasure that equals the corruption of a soul blinded by light, brought into the divine darkness of indulgence and unrestrained pleasure. It is a particular dream of mine to one day repeat your father's actions and convert one of heaven's host onto our path."

As he said this, he reached around  to take hold of her rear and pull her close, pressing himself himself tightly against her as he spoke softly into her ear. "Of course, if you happen to be in the neighborhood when i get such an opportunity, I will gladly invite you to the party~"

Models giggles at  Asmael's offer. Of course, how could she not want to be there. "I'll hold you to that. If I find out you turned one of your own kind with out attempting to invite me first, I'll be quite sad." She let's go of his cock, allowing it to slip between her thighs as he pulls their bodies together. She chuckles. "But I must say, I don't honestly believe any other angel will turn out quite as perfectly as you. If you think, my desire to see you fall from grace could be sated by another, then I don't believe you give yourself enough credit."

Her eyes stared deep into his as if trying see into the depth of his soul to get a glimpse of something that was no longer there. "Always so well put together. So in control. What I would give to see you completely out of your depth, begging and pleading. How my father ever let you out of his bed chambers, I will never understand." One of her hands slips around and caresses his cheek. "But that's the problem isn't it. I don't think he uses you to your full potential, or rather, he doesn't see your true worth. That's why..." she kisses him lightly on the lips. "I want you for myself." 

Just the familiar looking dark tendrils start to rise from the room's floor. Some twist around the doorframe, and begin to block the room's only exit. The others simply seem to stay put for the time being. "I wonder, maybe you can tell me Asmael, how upset do you think my father would be if took one of his playthings for myself? Do you think I'll get away with just a spanking? Or do you think daddy will be a bit more crossed than that?"

@Buio

• Love 1

@Lollipop

When her fingers relinquished their hold of his stiff cock and guided it instead to rest between her thighs, it was all he could do not to manifest his tendrils and use them t tear off every single layer of offending cloth that barred his flesh from directly touching hers. The business suit had been cute on the innocent 'momo' who sought to resist her urges, but with the truly devilish modeus before him now, he just wanted it burned away so he could indulge in the entirety of her form and flesh.

Like she said, however, he made a point of being in control, be it of his partner, of the situation, or of himself.  So for the moment he just satisfied himself with further digging his fingers into her soft rear and grinding back and forth between her legs, making sure her pussy would be as tortured by the layers between them as he was now. When she kissed him, he returned the soft embrace with evident lust and desire, and smiled as she said she wished to make him hers. that most certainly wasn't going to happen, but he most certainly appreciated the thought all the same. 

"There's the Modeus I know~ you do love to play with fire, don't you? You say Asmodeus doesn't know my value, but you know full well that a body and soul moaning for him and begging him for more is little more to him than an individual grain of sand upon a beach. It is because he values me that he has made me into an emissary of his domain and cultivator of lustful souls. And of course, it is because he values me that you find the idea of stealing me so tantalizing. The fury he would levy at having one of his pets taken excites you as much as the idea of corrupting me yourself does. Perhaps, even more so."

His gaze shifted for a moment, glancing out the corner of his eye as he noticed, felt her demonic power take form throughout the room in a fashion so very similar to his own powers. Truly the spawn of a Prince of lust. His smile remained unperturbed, however, and he manifested his own inky tendrils from between his shoulder blades. Not as a challenge, of course. Asmael knew well enough that he could never win against her in a fight. Rather, it was something more akin to a display of readiness, and unwillingness to submit without being forced to. If these were the toys she wanted to play with, he would play just as well as he could manage before letting her have her way with him. After all, it's not like settling disputes by fucking one  another into submission was exactly an alien concept to their kind.

"To be perfectly honest, though, i don't entirely dislike your idea~" he said as he brought one tendril over his shoulder to caress her face lightly. "The only thing I'd change, would be to have you moan and mewl for me, Princess. You have such power and will for one so young, I would love to see you fucked out of that pretty, twisted little mind of yours and addicted to the pleasure I bring you."

Flashes of the previous night, and of Lollipop's desperate moans came to his mind, and his smile only grew as increased the speed at which he was rubbing himself between her thighs. "Not to mention, my master would no doubt be rather pleased to see that I had managed to dominate his rebellious, runaway daughter. who knows what powers he might grant me, to ensure I can continue to entertain you and keep you as my personal  little fuck doll, Modeus~"

• Love 1

Modeus' eyes grew wide with excitement as Asmael spoke. Apparently they both seemed to have strong urges to subjugate the other. Either scenario seemed like such a fun time to her. But she already had the idea of Asmael serving her instead of her father, and wasn't willing to let it go easily. 

She giggle and moan as the fallen angel sawed his rigid cock  between her thighs and against her pussy, while squeezing her plump bottom tightly. Her breast pressed against his chest and she bit her lip with need. While she may have been channeling most of her lust to her other mortal half, while being in direct control  it was hard to ignore the intense sensations flowing through her mind and body. Her pussy was soaking wet and needed to be filled.

She had wanted to only tease Asmael, to keep her body from experiencing any form of release to make it harder for her other half to fight her urges. But now she wondering if she let herself indulge fully. So many fun options. But the most pressing decision being whether not she pursue her want to make Asmael her servant. 

"Mmmm! You really do say some of the most exciting things Asmael. And to think you would even desire to make me your plaything to gain favor with my father. I'll have to be most careful with how I handle someone so ambitious." She puts on a fake pout. "I even tried to appear menacing, and yet you still seem to be completely unfazed. Should I try harder? Should i give up? Maybe I should bribe you...or should I just try to take you by force?" Her  begin to tendrils slither up his body and wrap themselves around his, two for each of his own. Her hands slip down and begin to undo her pants and pull them down along with her underwear. Placing his again between her thighs, the juices from her wet pussy dripping down on to his throbbing meat. 

"Tell me, why serve my father? What about him make him more worthy of of your servitude than me? Or is it simply that I need make an attempt at corrupting you with my demonic essence as he did before?"

@Buio

Edited by Lollipop
  • Love 1

"Well, if force is what you desire, I can hardly stop you, now can I?" replied asmael with a chuckle as he felt her tendrils slither up his body and tie his won down. He did not resist as her magic intertwined itself with his, this kind of show of dominance was still only play, after all. He'd save his strength for when the real contest between the two of them began. 

He pulled back from her long enough to do what she needed to do in stripping herself of her pants and licked his lip with anticipation a she saw more of her naked flesh reveal itself. He happily slipped back in between her thighs when she invited him again, and immediately got to work dragging up against her soft, slick, smooth skin. His cock, at this point, also became pitch black, looking like little more than a silhouette as the divine power that constituted the fallen angel's body reshaped itself within the member. In addition to growing girthier to more intensely push against Modeus' thighs and pussy, The top of the shaft's length, which was currently grinding itself along Modeus' slit, shifted its shape to give itself several hard, harrow ridges running down the middle, allowing him to more easily and intensely stimulate her clit as he pushed back and forth with vigour.

It was like this that he decided to answer her last question. "Why your father instead of you? I take it Lord Asmael did not yet dominated you personally, then.  Well, when it comes to trying to imprint yourself onto me, you are certainly able to try, but do you really believe that that was all it took for him to win such devotion from me?" He replied this confidently,  looking into her eyes as he continued to use her thighs and sopping pussy like an ona hole. 

"This may surprise you, but I remember my life before my fall very well. I remember how happy I felt serving the wills of my superiors, shepperding mortals onto a path of righteous chastity, 'protecting' them against hell's influence. It's true that, had  your father never spread his mark into my soul, I likely would have remained such a pure, happy, and innocent angel content with carrying out Uriel's will for all eternity. But what your father's kiss did was give a creature without eyes the gift of sight, a being that had never eaten the ability to taste, granted onto one who knew nothing of flowers a nose. 

When his darkness came into my being and reshaped it, it let me experience all that had been hidden away from me, but I could easily have become like your sister from that hock. I could have done all I could to repress it and deny what my mind and body now knew. Sight could have been blinding, taste could have been disgusting, and flowers could have been nauseating. However, What Lord Asmoeduls did was more than simply grant me the ability to experience the world, he dove me head first into all of its splendours. He showed my new eyes a dazzling spectacle of colours, and wove bouquets of floral scents into a hypnotizing explosion of fragrance to stimulate my brain. When he kissed me, and then when he put his hands on me, I still remembered all of the joy I had felt while serving Uriel, but he new joys and pleasures that I was being bombarded with, along with my new ability to pursue desires and impulses of my own, caused me to almost immediately throw away the chains I had so far been carrying with such pride, and take in all of the pleasure and lust my form could handle as I game myself over to Asmodeus's control and seized mine over everything else. I love this new life, and I have him to thank for it. So, if you believe you can erase that mark he left on me and surpass the transcendent experience that was my fall into the deepest folds of lust sin, by all means, i welcome you to try~"

• Love 1

Modeus' eyes widen with surprise as she listens to Asmael. She tries to fight her moans from his now beast like cock grinding against her bare pussy, as she listens to him so confidently passed on the true reason for his devotion to Asmodeus.

Something told her that it had more to do with than Asmodeus corrupting him. She had even considered his faithfulness being a product of Asmodeus being the one to Asmael the chains of heaven. Asmael taking so willing to the lust sin was the reason she believed that even if she corrupt her angel, they would compare to Asmael as he now. Asmael wasn't so much corrupted as it was he was just freed to be his truest self. That idea is what excited her about him. But she had no idea of just how deep Asmael's gratitude for this freedom reached in the angel of lust's heart.

Once he was done speaking, Modeus stared at him, her face flushed, not only from the sawing of his cock against her pussy stimulating her clit and making her weak in the knees; but also from genuine attraction. She the. Began to chuckle. How could she ever hope to have Asmael willingly serve her? She could try corrupting him and using the state of the room that had now soaked in an enormous amount of her lust and energy, with time she could possibly succeed at warping his mind. But that would go against the reason she was drawn to him in the first place.  Him following his true nature.

"You really know how to shoot a girl down. I feel utterly crushed. But when my opponent was my Asmodeus himself, not much else could really be expected." She smiles. "Guess I will have to come up with some other method for acquiring you. But until then we can just continue to be playmates as we have been...unless of course, you can find a way to make me submit to you instead. I'll make sure to not fall to anyone other than you for just in case that happen." She backs up to the counter she had been looking at papers on before, pulling  Asmael with her. She hops up to sit on the edge of it, spreading her legs wide and showing Asmael how absolutely soaked her pussy was for him. She bites her lip. "Now...hurry up and fuck me before I start fucking you instead." Her tendrils start drawing him in. 

@Buio

• Love 1

Asmael happily walked up to the presented princess of hell as she pulled him in, rigid cock twitching and bulging in anticipation of being able to slip into her infernal folds. "Well, no need to feel entirely dejected." he said with a small smile as he pressed his stiff head up against her drenched entrance. "After all, I have centuries on you in terms of service on earth, asmodeus has eons on the both of us in mastering lust sin."

At this point, he pushed forward and slipped into her, letting out a low, satisfied moan at finally being able to pierce into her, to feel her wrap around him and tense around his length. Slipping one arm around her back, he pulled her close and pressed himself flush against her as he buried himself entirely inside her pussy. Looking directly into her eyes, he continued with a smile. 

"We still have a very long time ahead to 'get to know each other' and for you to properly mature into your heritage. Whos knows where we will find ourselves in a century or two." with this said he pushed her down onto the desk and started to push in and out of her quickly, hungrily. His words were cool, but his loins were, truthfully, desperate. He'd wanted to fuck her for what had already felt like an eternity while they had been flirting just now—being finally inside her and touching her directly was too sweet a poison to proceed with any further pretense when it came to how he wanted to simply pin her down and own her body and pleasures.

"For now, we can concern ourselves more with simply enjoying each other~" he said finally, extending his own tendrils towards her and intertwining them around her limbs and throat as he pushed in and out of her rhythmically.

• Love 1

Modeus bit her lip and let out a hungry groan as she felt the tip of his cock press against her soaking wet hole. She wanted it. Needed it inside of her. It had been so long since she had allowed herself to truly relish the taste of another's body, and even longer since she had the pleasure of having Asmael attending her needs. Very few were capable of fully satisfying her as he was. 

The pent up energy of unfulfilled lust that had soaked into the room seemed to groan and strain at the opportunity of release that was now building. It was like the energy was desperately reaching for them. Begging them. 

Modeus moaned loudly as she felt Asmael's meat sink into her, her pussy stretching around its monster like shape. Her body trembled in his grasp as he pulled her closer, drove his cock into her all the way down to the base. For a moment, her body all but goes limp in his arms as she savors the ecstasy of having him so deep inside her. Her first cock in what felt like ages. Her juices practically gushed out of her pussy as he push into her, and were now dripping down his balls.

She let out a playful moan as he pushed her down on the desk and started fucking her in earnest. She went to reach for him but as she did his tendrils wrapped themselves around her arms and legs, restraining them and wrapping around her neck. She giggled playfully and moaned louder and louder as she was held down and fucked like a slut. Her breast bounced as Asmael pounded into her, making her body rock on top of the desk from the force. Her own tendrils slithered around his body, one wrapping around his balls, gently squeezing them, while another squirmed against his asshole trying to massage his prostate. 

@Buio

Edited by Lollipop
  • Love 1