I should introduce myself...

I'm terrible at introductions but here goes!

I've been roleplaying and writing on and off for almost 20 years. I'm pretty versatile in the characters I can play, I guess I tend to play as soft and affectionate doms. I'm pretty open and flexible on what kinks I accept, I like things ranging from wholesome and vanilla to weird and taboo, I do have my preferences though. I write third-person or in a narration-style if needed; I'm not too concerned about post length, line, or word counts. As long as I feel my partner is actually putting effort into it then it's ok. I like fantasy and slice-of-life scenarios best but I am open to others.
I'm honestly interested in too many games/books/movies to list fandoms.

That's it, I guess?

Hello there and warmly welcome to our lovely community. Don't worry too much about the introduction. Hardly anyone ever really makes something really memorable. The important is how you do afterwards.

Good to see that you have plenty of experience, know your overall preferences and such. It is certainly a big help when it comes to discern who you may be a good fit with - of course, after you try and talk to them to see if you mesh well.

I am also a great lover of canon roleplays, in fact ^^

I hope you will come to like it here and here have tons of fun 😄

You are always welcome to say hello ❤️

Jenny 💋

Archived