Fair Greetings and Hello!

Hiya, and a big ole’ to everyone! I’m SweetCarnality, but you can just call me Sweet. I’m around 30, and a Primal Hunter Dominant whose so thrilled to discover this Dream. I’ve been roleplaying for about over 12 years, and am considered a Literate/Advanced writer. I’m about as chill as they come though, and match to anyone. I have the coolest job working at a local gaming shop so I’m a complete nerd when it comes to D&D, World of Darkness, Magic the Gathering, and Warhammer. My favorite part of my job is just chatting with folks about the passions that I love, so you’re assured to get me all rambling about nerdy things if you happen to drop it in conversation.

Anyways, I look forward to meeting y’all! Don’t be a stranger and come on round, especially if you’re in the mood for something sweet~

Welcome to EcchiDreams. I've heard of these titles here and there so you probably won't have any troubles finding people who like to talk about it. I am more the JRPG kind of person so forgive if I don't know much about those myself. People roleplay pretty much about anything and everything here, as long as you find a match for something you want to do. it's good to see another 10+ years roleplayer around. I hope you'll enjoy your time around. Feel free to use the roleplay request forums if you want to look for a partner for something. :3

Welcome to EcchiDreams Sweet you sound like an amazing person with a big heart and desire for what you are passionate in, I am also sooo envy you have such a cool job 😂

Anyway I hope you have a wonderful time on here and that maybe you and I can figure out a DnD RP together since I am also a big Nerd when it comes to Gaming, Anime and Dungeons and Dragons 🥰

Archived