Would you like to be a demi-god? (Mini Magi x Thatannoyinggod)

Oh my. He did get quite lost this time, didn't he? The fault was with Komyo to be honest. He was the one who chose to travel by foot, with a map he made himself as well. And then the genius idea to take a shortcut. Yup. This one was entirely on him, and since it turned dark by now, it became very evident that he had to take a rest, set up camp, and continue tomorrow. A few things first though. After all, he wouldn't want to be ambushed by an oh so scary monster, or a few of them even. He turned his head, looked around, and his eyes saw past the visible spectrum. They saw through the dark, all the little critters around, no monsters... huh. And a body? An alive one at that, just about 10 minutes from where he was. Well... Why not? Wouldn't hurt to have someone to chat with~

A few hours later, Komyo would sit on a wooden log, a campfire in front of him, with an aromatic pot of stew brewing over the flames. Without support too. It simply levitated. As for his night company, he was soundly sleepingnear the fire. Komyo even provided him a mattress, pillow and soft sheets. All brown so the young man wouldn't feel bad about making any of them dirty. And lucky for him, he began to move~ When it seemed like he was ready to process a conversation, Komyo spoke up. "Greetings. Are you feeling better?" 

Spoiler

577456022_Mage-Kopie.png.289c52814c65fd6

Name: Komyo von Kyoku
Background: ???
Personality: Komyo seems to always be in a playful mood, taking few things serious. This is likely due to him being aware of his superiority. But he is aware of his personal flaws, and hence prefers to stay humble, introducing himself as "just a humble alchemist" when meeting anyone.

• Woohoo 1

• 2 weeks later...

Jeritan ran as fast as he could, his backpack bouncing along on his back. He could still hear the howls in the distance. Why did he leave the caravan at night? How could he be so stupid, just because he saw a patch of herbs that looked like healing herbs? As soon as he was out of the light of the camp, he became prey. His legs carried him as fast as he could, weaving through the tall grasses of the area. His chest heaved as he ran, his body tiring already from the long day of walking he had done. His platinum blonde hair was sticking to his face as he was sweating profusely. Finally, he seemed to hear the howling stop. Whatever was chasing him seemed to have given up. As he slowed down, and the adrenaline stopped flowing, his exhaustion hit its peak. He dropped to the ground, falling unconscious from exhaustion. 

When he finally awoke, he found himself feeling...warm and slightly rested. He blinked his green eyes several times, clearing his blurry vision. "Wha...what's going on?" He slowly sat up, his body feeling heavy, but not as sore as he expected. He looked at the campfire, noticing the pot above it wasn't suspended on anything. Then he heard the voice and looked to his company and savior. "Um...yes, yes I am. Th-Thank you. I'm sorry to have made you stop your journey if so, and I am very grateful of you saving me. I must have passed out running from those monsters."

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTNnm4UnObzxBlGdPq8Rte

2020031220015487912.png?fit=605,1024&ssl

Edited by Thatannoyinggod
  • Woohoo 1

A friendly fella, huh? Splendid! The mage smiled and shook his head mildly. "Don't worry about it. Night is the perfect time to rest, after all, isn't it?" He reached into the bag at his side and took out a bowl. With a motion of his hand, a good amount of stew simply flew in by its own. "Here is how we will do this. I'll gladly share my stew with you, but you will have to eat slowly. If your bowl is empty, simply hold it to the pot, and it will pour in extras. The reason for this particular way is that you have exhausted your body a lot, and might throw up your food if you hurry. Deal?" He held the bowl of chicken stew to him, and afterwards a wooden spoon. Even someone who was not hungry would probably agree that it smelled delicious. Probably because it was rich in meat and spices.

Komyo gave him a bit to enjoy his meal, then spoke up again when it seemed appropriate. "So... As payment for the meal, would you mind telling me what happened? It's not everyday I find someone exhausted in the middle of nowhere, after all." 

• Woohoo 1