Wassup!

Hey hey, everybody! 💙

My name's Venus. I'm a 20-year-old woman who really likes to ERP. Probably the sluttiest virgin around.

I am someone who a lot of you might consider to be a major geek. I love anime, manga, and video games. My favorite anime by far is Evangelion. As far as manga series are concerned though, I'll have to get back to you on that once I've gotten through my backlog. For video games, my favorites are RPGs, fighting games, and strategy games. My main focuses right now are Arknights and Pokemon Legends: Arceus.

I am super into breeding. The one thing that turns me on more than anything in the world is the fantasy of being fucked hard by a huge dick and filled to the brim with cum, having my egg fertilized, and then my belly growing big with the baby (or babies) inside. If you ever feel a strong urge to put a baby inside someone, I would be more than happy to help you, so just hit me up. My pussy is available for use by both men and futanaris. I look forward to having lots of fun RPs with you!

I hope to have many, many hot breeding sessions with as many of you as possible~! 💙

Archived