waves

While I'm not new to either regular or erotic roleplay, I'd still like to introduce myself.

I've been a regular poster on RPOL (same Username) since I joined up there somewhere around 2002, so I'm not new to online roleplay.  And while I've been to erp sites before, I still haven't quite found one that feels like home; so it's been a while since I've attempted this sort of thing.   So, it's entirely possible that you've run into me on other sites as well.

I started with regular roleplaying back in the mid 1980s, and delved into online roleplay when it became apparent that I'd still be able to pursue the hobby in site of a lack of time and/or transportation.  As a result, I'm comfortable playing a broad variety of roles.  As a fair warning: I'm both a bipolar depressive and have asperger's syndrome (a form of autism), so I can be a bit...contradictory at times.

I'm a fan of anime, and tend to have experience with a broad selection; and I'm also into fantasy games (I've been working on a Pathfinder custom world for several years now) as well as Sci-Fi settings (Star Wars is a big one for me as I enjoy playing Sith).

Wow you have been Roleplaying for a ton of time I feel so knew to this entire thing now thanks lol 🤣 Anyway welcome to EcchiDreams I hope you enjoy your time on here and have a ton of wonderful funny and kinky RPs on here~

If you ever want to RP some Dark Kinks like on my Preference Sheet then don't hesitate to send an EcchiText to me seeing as I am also into Fantasy, Anime, and you guessed it Star Wars though my favorite character from Star Wars
is none other than the meme-lord and cool Jedi called Obi-Wan Kenobi or Ben for short 😛 So yeah enough rambling for me once more I do hope you enjoy your stay on here with everyone!~ ❤️ 

Revenge Of The Sith Prequel GIF

Archived