WorldBuilding OOC

This topic is for members that want to help create POI’s and elements for the world this club takes place in. I have a basic map made and will add ideas to is people suggest them. I also plan on greatly expanding that world as this club goes on, having the gods made new biomes on the mainland and also creating Islands.

Here is the map I have made so far.

spacer.png
1:Crystal Beach-A hot, tropical beach with beautiful shallow waters.

2:The OakWoods-A thick, hardwood forest with mild temperatures.

3:MossRoot Jungle-A overgrown jungle with a huge variety of animals and humid conditions.

4:The Deep Drifts-A vast Snow Plain with heavy snow fall and freezing temperatures.

Edited by Busterbugs

• 1 month later...

To start off I need POI’s that can be found in the starting Biome, called Giana Meadows, that most member characters will find themselves in. It is a peaceful place with open fields, a few lakes and a verity of flora.(The map will get more areas added or changed as they are created)

spacer.png

• 2 weeks later...

The GateWay-

This area is in the middle of Giana Meadows and the place where most member character will first appear in the World of Giana. A overgrown stone circle marked with a strange symbol is at the center of the GateWay Area, that takes on a blue glow when a person is being brought into Giana. The area surrounding the Stone Circle is a wide open meadow that stretches far into the distance.

spacer.png

Flora-

Fauna-

Minerals and Elements-

• 1 month later...