ATTN: While a guest in our theaters... (Rules)

Here's the simple breakdown - 

I fucking love Halloween. I fucking love Horror. I'm sure I'm not alone in the sentiment. Maybe I am. We'll see. This is a group for short (or long), one-off stories of mystery, murder, monsters, mayhem and everything between in the spirit of the season.

So, a few things to specify role play types.

Anything in the Now Showing section, for all intents and purposes, will be treated as group role plays, unless specified by the creator of the story that all slots are filled... Or, if tickets are sold out, if you will. Be sure to add "SOLD OUT" on the main post for your thread so everyone knows you're not letting anyone else in.

Private role plays, or role plays that will have only two players participating by design, are to be labeled as "Private Screening", you can include that in any way you see fit.

On to some play rules:

- Not every story needs to feature murder, violence, no one needs to die at all. Horror is a pretty broad genre. As long as your story fits into the theme of horror, as subtly or as blatantly as you may choose, whether you're playing a story about witches or you're playing a story about a slasher in campgrounds.

- Some people do not like stories with violence, some can handle it up to a certain point. Everyone is to be considerate of this. In the title of your role play, add one of the following ratings to warn players of the content if they decide they might want to read through it:

[C] = Clean, no expected violence, or minimal violence.

[V] = Violent, mild to moderate, bloodshed, neck snapping, people burning alive, anything that you can watch without having to look away. I expect you to use reason when I say that.

[S] = Splatter, blood and gore unrestricted. Spilling guts, slitting throats, ripping out spines, name it and it has a place in this rating.

[X] = Sex. This can be applied to both vanilla or the freakiest of steamy scenes, but if your role play will include it (or ends up including it), add this after the previous rating, ex: [CX] = Clean of violence but with sexual content, [VX] = Moderately violent with sexual content, [SX] = Sticky as fuck with blood and cum.

- It should go without saying that you need to respect your fellow role players. Respect their time, do not pester anyone for a reply. Respect their writing skills, some will be on different levels from others. Respect their ideas, if they are the creator of a story, don't try to take the artistic integrity from them with "suggestions". If someone makes a simple mistake, point it out, don't be a dick about it, then keep on going like it never happened. No one is out to ruin anyone's experience.

- Let's try to not include children in sexual  content or explicitly descriptive fates, please. Do what you will in private, but not here.

I'd be happy to answer any questions in this thread, or privately if you send me a message.

Edited by Pixel
  • Like 1
  • Love 2