Character Sheets

Character-sheets are divided into two different types, one for idols and one for staff. Make sure to use the correct one when creating your character. When you are done with character creation, I will reach out to you after checking the sheet, and if I'm satisfied, I'll let you know and you will be cleared to start writing in the IC. If I'm not satisfied, I will provide you with the information needed to bring your sheet to an acceptable place. 

Do note that I expect a reasonable amount of realism. Nobody's perfect, so do put some thought into the flaws of your character. There is no cap on the number of characters that can be created per member.

All idols are female for the time being. Might be changed depending on if this is something desired. Staff can be male or female.

Idol sheet

<image goes here>

Name: (Japanese format, last name first.)

Sexuality: 

Time with the agency: (maximum four years. Age minus her time with the agency can not be less than 15.)

x Strengths: (What is your idol's skillset? Is she a good dancer, does she have a notably nice voice? Does she work well under pressure? You can put as many as you'd like, no less than three though, and there has to be an equal number of equally bad flaws.)

x Shortcomings: (What could your idol get better at? Is she bad with crowds, perhaps technologically illiterate? No less than three, and should match the strengths in severity.)

x Personality: (Should build on the idol's strengths and shortcomings, and explain why they came to be. A short paragraph is fine.)

History: (What did your idol do before... Well, becoming an idol? And if she's been with the agency for a while, has there been any notable events? Any sold-out venues, moments where she's been close to throwing in the towel? What led her to becoming an idol? A full paragraph is sufficient, two or more preferred)

x Notable skills: (What is the selling point of your idol?)

Voice-signature: (This can be a bit tricky, I get that. Essentially, what are some notable traits about your character's voice? Are they soft-spoken, are they poor at high notes? A few notes are preferred, and if you have something in mind, a link to a youtube clip of someone with a voice that matches can be added.)

Physical Description: (Doesn't have to be long if the picture depicts it well. A few key traits and height should do. Are they mostly slender? Tall and lanky? Small ass? etc. Go as detailed as you'd like beyond that.)

Breast size: (Fairly self-explanatory, guesstimate based on the picture. I can help if you're unsure.)

Body hair: (Mostly meant for pubic, but I mean, if you wanna go crazy, I'm not gonna stop you.)

Sexual Experience: (if applicable.)

Sexual Ons: (Even if you have a preference sheet, please add a few notes.)

Sexual Offs: (See above.)

Staff Sheet

<image goes here>

Name: (Japanese format, last name first.)

Sexuality: 

Time with the agency: (Maximum five years. Age minus time with agency should not be less than 26, although there might be some flexibility)

x Role in the agency: (What do they do? Are they a producer in a specific field? Maybe they're a rigger or finance-person?)

x Strengths: (What is your staffer's skillset? Is he good at booking events for his given field? Does he know a lot of relevant people in the industry? Is he a good mediator when conflict inevitably shows up? You can put as many strengths as you'd like, but no less than three. There has to be an equal amount of shortcomings of equal significance.)

x Shortcomings: (What could your staffer get better at? Poor at dealing with idols in an enclosed space, perhaps technologically illiterate? No less than three, and should match the strengths in severity.)

x Personality: (Should build on the staffer's strengths and shortcomings, and explain why they came to be. A short paragraph is fine.)

History: (What did your staffer do before... Well, becoming an staffer? And if (s)he's been with the agency for a while, has there been any notable events? Any major accidents or great wins? A full paragraph is sufficient, two or more preferred)

x Notable skills: (What is the selling point of your staffer? Should compliment their role in the agency.)

Voice-signature: (Less relevant for staff, but you can fill this in if you'd like. Otherwise, delete this section.)

Physical Description: (Doesn't have to be long if the picture depicts it well. A few key traits and height should do. Are they well-built? Slender? Any notable scars, tattoos etc.)

Breast size: (Fairly self-explanatory, guesstimate based on the picture. I can help if you're unsure. Delete if not applicable.)

Penis size: (If applicable. Keep it realistic-ish.)

Body hair: (Pubic is the immediate guess, but for the lads, hairy chest etc.?)

Sexual Experience: (if applicable.)

Sexual Ons: (Even if you have a preference sheet, please add a few notes.)

Sexual Offs: (See above.)

Edited by Lynnette