Rules

Let it be stated now that as far as this club is concerned, I am judge, jury and executioner. I can change rules, modify rules, overrule rules and remove them as I see fit for the sake of running things smoothly.

- Got a question? Ask.

- There will be no drama tolerated here. We're here for a good time and to share our love of a franchise. All members will be issued a single warning. That's it. One.

- I will advance the main plot here and there with bits of fun distractions sprinkled in, just like any of the games. Do not attempt to advance things or take over primary antagonists without my permission.

- If you wish to introduce a story plot that you think is interesting, please share it with me before dragging the other players into it. I would very much like to find a way to make it work out, but I need to think about how. Your own personal character arcs are entirely up to you, unless they interfere with something major happening. Ask me if you're not sure. 

- My goal is to make this story feel as much like Pokémon as I can. It's not gonna be easy to get the vibe right, but I'm going to do everything I can to make it feel like you're playing through the story of one of the games.

- Being that this is ED, I won't discourage lewd things, but let's please try to keep Poképhilia out of it, I don't care how you feel about that Lopunny. On top of that, let's not try to turn this into a "I have to fuck the gym leader to get a badge" story. 

- Lewd scenes between characters should have their own private threads made with who is participating in the title, link from where they were and link from where they're going. Think of this as them getting some privacy. If you're characters are holding up the show somehow, expect a rude interruption.

- No one's character is obligated to be receptive to another's sexual advances. 

• Like 1