Ebb and Flow, Pump and Thrust (DurendalXBunnyInASock)

Gideon paced up and down a small patch of the beach. Previously, he had completed what he felt was a decent day of work, bringing in a healthy haul of fish to feed the villagers at Wiltons. All well and good, but... Gideon felt bored. It was a somewhat new feeling to him. Having always felt content with the beauty of the sea, he was at an odd crossroads.

Sure, he could go back out and do a bit more sailing. But... why? Was he going to go and try to get another haul of fish? No, that would be a bit excessive. Perhaps hunt some beast of the waves? No, he didn't know of any currently active nearby. Maybe just a bit of exploration? Well, he thought, he's likely charted out a good amount of the nearby waters. At this point, going further and discovering more would be a rather grand adventure. Something to be done another day.

Thus, today... he was somewhat lost. He sat down on the warm sands, looking out, staring at the waves as they flowed back and forth, just... wondering. What might he do? He considered dedicating the rest of his day to praying to The Woman On The Beach, in hopes of empowering her and showing his devotion, but... something about that seemed hollow. He sighed, a smile on his face as he thought about how silly he must sound.

He stayed there for some time, simply hoping for.. something. Whether the waves would wash up a treasure chest, or if someone was to join him on the beach, Gideon was eager to find something or someone to spend the rest of his day with.

• Love 1

Loka, the local cleric for The Woman on The Beach, would be strolling along this beautiful sandy shore. Her toes digging into the loose sand with each step as she listens to the tide, watching and listening for anything that didn’t belong on her Angel’s beach. She’d have little clothing too speak of, only covering her privates to not be too off putting to the people of the village. Her skin tanned perfectly beneath the constant blazing sun as a result. 

As she walks she’d notice a man she and the Angel had spoken to on many occasions. She approaches him with a growing smile until she invites herself to sit down right beside him. Her shoulder nudging his as she sways slightly. “Beautiful, isn’t it?” She asks, looking out at the water and not yet making eye contact with him. “Much like the fair woman who protects it,” she adds in reference to the Angel they both revered. She digs her feet into the warm sand as she makes herself comfortable. 

She continues looking out at the water, enjoying the view and the company of someone else. She seldom would enjoy the company of others as most visitors came looking for aid or were on the way to go fishing. 

• Love 1

Gideon, all of a sudden, finds his peace, quiet and lack of activities wholly removed. After all, while lost in his own little world, he quickly feels a shoulder bump into him.

He gasps, initially shocked- before his expression rapidly turns into a grin, seeing the beautiful cleric Loka sat beside him. Gazing at her gorgeous body, her sun kissed skin, her delightfully skimpy clothing. While looking upon her, it's no surprise that Gideon would smile.

"Oh, indeed." He responds. "Gorgeous. Awe inspiring. One day, I wish to explore each and every inch of its radiant, practically divine beauty." Then, Gideon wraps an arm around Loka's shoulder, before casting his gaze upon the ocean once more. "The ocean is quite nice too."

After his frankly all too janky, teasing compliment, he continues. "How might you be doing on this fine day?"

Loka can’t help but grin when he reveals he was talking about her. Even the cheesiest of flirts would make her blush if it came from this man. “I am well,” She replies simply, “Happy to have your company for the moment~.” He would feel her begin leaning into him affectionately as he holds her. 

She finally turns her head to look at him and grins wider still. “I’m not sure you should flirt too much… what if she gets jealous~?” She says teasingly. “Not to mention I might end up liking you even more than she does~,” implying the Angel already held an infatuation for the man. Loka would begin rubbing his back with her hand as the other hand drags through the sand idly. 

• Love 1

Having Loka lean into him, while joining in with his bantering and flirtation, Gideon feels content. Peaceful. Happy. But, above all else, the smiling man wishes to tease Loka right back. "Oh my, liking me more than The Woman On The Beach? I'm not sure that's possible- see, cast your eye to the Ocean."

Giving a moment for dramatic pause, Gideon continues- his words only occasionally interrupted by his own snickering. "Legends say that when she set her sights on me for the first time, waves were felt by men far out at sea, the levels of the waters themselves rose- what I'm trying to say, is that this beach got quite wet all of a sudden."

Again, a pause, this time for Gideon to gauge Loka's reaction. That is, until he reacts himself- laughing heartily. "I wonder, is it sacrilege to speak of our holy deity getting aroused by my presence? If she has an issue with my wording, I'm sure she can hose me down with the seas salty spray. Although-" He continues laughing profusely. "-I think her squirting against me might just prove my point!~"

Loka would gasp at what he said but grows a playful grin. “To imply such lewdness of my fair lady!” She giggles and smacks him lightly, “You are lucky we like you so much~. Just don’t go speaking like that to the other mortals, yes?” She says with an earnest tone. “Don’t get too comfortable with her… It’s my job to be the one you have fun with~” she says flirtatiously, leaning more against him. “Though… be good and we might all share a bed~” she teases.

The duo would certainly notice that for one wave of the tide the water would rise especially high, wetting their feet before returning to the regular tide. Loka chuckles, “Seems she’s reminding us she is listening~. I’m sorry, Ma’am, but you know how he can be~” she says before turning to look at him with an endearing look in her eyes.

Gideon chuckles lightly in response. "Oh, don't you worry your pretty head. I'd never talk so freely about her with anyone but you. In fact.." He leans ever so slightly closer to Loka, before planting his lips on her cheek, kissing her. "I don't think I act this way with anyone but you, Loka. Everything about you- including how you worded your phrase about how you're the one I'm to have fun with? I'm truly happy to have you here, by my side."

While smiling, Gideon turns to face the waves once more, briefly looking down at his splashed feet. "Here I was, thinking my best catch was a good day of fishing. Now? Now, I can say with certainty that I am truly thankful for having you two wonderful catches in my life. I can only pray for the day.."

Gideon pauses, bringing his free hand to Loka's chin, gently adjusting her facing before kissing her lips. "..That I can worship you both at once. Sharing a bed with the two of you? Absolute heaven."

Loka blushes and purrs affectionately at the kiss on her cheek, only getting more red faced when he goes to her lips soon after. “Maybe that’s why I’m here~. I’d hate for fish to be the highlight of your day when you have two women so infatuated with you, myself included~,” she says as she leaned closer, leaving little room between their faces. 

She speaks gently, “Speaking of worship… and fun…” she pauses, giving him a needy look he knew well when she’d make it. “You have permission to start touching my body~” she says even more softly. He basically constantly had that permission but she was seemingly getting impatient and was straight up telling him her desire. “Maybe after some foreplay… you could carry me back to my beach home~… for more~?” she says, wanting the submissive role between them but moreso wanting her desires known.

To hear such bold, direct words... well, Gideon was overjoyed. He always had a fondness for those who spoke their minds. Perhaps that's why he felt such a close bond with this beautiful, outspoken cleric. "Oh my... to touch such a divine cleric?"

Even as he spoke, Gideon was already acting. The hand that was previously rested behind Loka suddenly sprung alive with new purpose, tapping her lower back, trailing his fingertips gently up her spine and finally ending at her upper wear- whatever bikini Loka may have put on, Gideon had far too much experience with rigging and nets to let this knot stump him.

"Would I not incur divine wrath?" He slowly tugs one string of the bikini. "Have my soul cursed?~" Then, another.

"If I am to face such retribution, such punishment, then, Loka, I must let you know.. you have permission to touch me too~" With a grin, he pulls on the final part, loosening and undoing the skimpy covering of her breasts. Almost immediately after, the hand that previously rested against her chin in such a loving way went to her right breast, toying with her nipple and rolling it beneath his thumb- in what some could describe as equally loving.

She grins as she feels his hand along her spine, enjoying the slowly growing looseness of her bra as he spoke. “Divine wrath does seem like a fitting punishment~” she says just before her bra falls. She tosses it aside and watches his hand move to her sensitive nipple, making her purr as she enjoys his touch. “Unless the Angel likes what she sees~” she says as she climbs into his lap, straddling him and putting her tits near his face. She leans down to lock their eyes together with her lips less than an inch from his. “Think we’ll be able to excite her~?” She asks teasingly before pressing their lips together. 

“I know I am~” she says as she grinds her crotch against his, eager to feel a growing bulge begin begging for her touch.

Gideon takes a brief moment to pay a thought towards The Woman On The Beach- thanking her for this divine gift before him, alongside praying for her strength in this time of need. Strength, stamina, dexterity, all important elements that Gideon puts in a quick, cheeky mental request for. 

He doesn't immediately respond, far too happy with simply kissing Loka, enjoying the touch of her lips, the warmth of her mouth, the slickness of her saliva. Very human, simple things, but with Loka? They might as well be the embrace of an Angel. "Mm... I think we can excite her. If you feel the sea spray against you, that means she's happy."

Gideon places his hands on Loka's lower back. In her position, she can definitely feel a growing bulge beneath Gideon's pants. But- he moves her, pushing her slightly closer to him, practically grinding her body against his. Now, she can feel something much more concrete- Gideon's long, hefty penis, stretching against the confines of his clothing, desperately stiff and hard, begging to be touched. "But, if you feel the waves crash against you from below.. well, I think that'll mean you got me too excited, too quickly.~" He grins cheekily, before moving his lips back to hers, now pushing even further and making out with the beautiful, tanned cleric.

She grins Into the kiss and even as he speaks she still leans in for more smooches in between his sentences. Once he finishes she goes in for a few more until finally responding. As her crotch deliberately grinds against the cock that so deeply desired her body, she says, “The only shore you’ll crash your waves against will be the fertile beaches of my womb~….” She says that almost with her authoritative voice she uses to calm uppity villagers, already set on you fathering her child it seemed. 

He would then feel his top being pulled up off of him by her delicate hands, only for her to then press her flat stomach and supple breasts against his manly flesh. Her hands move along his body, feeling every scar and bulge of muscle they could find. All the while this insatiable woman demanded more kisses still, having always loved the taste of his lips. 

Edited by BunnyInASock

Gideon was perhaps too happy to indulge Loka in giving her all the kisses she could want. Plus a few more on top of that for good measure. Her words, as sweet as honey, were seductive to the man- they were exciting. He clearly enjoyed her grinding too, both from the delighted look on his face and the noises of pleasure spilling from his mouth, but also the mirrored movements he made, gyrating his hips atop the sandy beach, rubbing his hard, hefty bulge against Loka's crotch.

"Mmf... your fertile womb, hm?~ Such a bold statement, but, who am I to say no to the holy cleric of The Woman On The Beach?~" Gideon smiled, planting a series of kisses on Loka's lips, cheeks and neck as her hands worked to strip him of his top and trace his body, finding the various ridges and dips formed by his chiselled exterior and the various scars that document a history of sea battles- and a few from simple clumsiness with a gutting knife.

His own hands weren't sure where to rest, distracted by the pleasure of her soft body rubbing against his chest, her supple breasts and perky nipples feeling absolutely delightful. In the end, he decided to add in an extra bit of teasing, moving his hands to whatever skimpy covering was acting as a barrier to Loka's crotch, his fingertips toying with the hem and/or the strings of the item, as if making a physical promise to remove it any moment now.

Gideon would find that her hands linger on his scars, seemingly attracted to or enjoying how they felt. Loka chuckles at his response and goes in for one last smooch before looking him in the eyes and speaking. "I suppose it might be difficult to reach with these clothes still on, hm~?" she teases before suddenly standing up over him. With a brush of her hand and a few hip sways her panties drop to sand beneath her and she kicks them aside lightly. Her bare, tight pussy exposed to him and revealed to be quite wet. "Care to join me~?" she asks, stepping aside and kneeling down, eagerly awaiting him stripping. 

The tide would seem to push its way just a little further up the beach as they began to get spicier and spicier. Evidently the Angel was getting excited as well just watching the two of them make love in her domain.

Gideon could only grin at first, looking up at Loka with an amorous gaze, the man lusting over every inch of her gorgeous body. Staring at her pussy, he can't get over just how wet it already looked- a beautiful depiction of Loka's lust. "Mmm... I'd love to join you~" Gideon speaks in an eager tone, before... staying on the beach. Almost lazily, he seems content to stay in his spot, sitting down and even moving to lean back a little.

But, he does thankfully make one big change, reaching his right hand down to tug his remaining clothing down. Not fully stripping down, but a small movement that finally reveals his magnificent cock, freeing it from the confines of his clothing. It bounces free, standing almost painfully erect. It was egregiously long, with thick veins running along it, its tip broad and dripping with slick precum. "Now.. care to join me?~"

Loka doesn’t seem very happy about him not moving at first but grows a smirk as he pulls out his meaty dick. She chuckles and smirks more at his invitation before stepping over him and squatting down until she was straddling him once again. She wraps her gentle hand around his dick and holds it between the two of them, stroking the head slowly as her slit rubs against the side. 

“Do you enjoy not letting me see all of you~? Or are you just lazy~?” She asks playfully before leaning in for another kiss. “Either way… I think we should spend more time together until I can fix that~” she whispers as she strokes his dick a little faster.

Gideon, in a rare moment of vulnerability, wasn't able to respond right away. The dual sensation of Loka's delicate hand stroking and teasing his cock, while her delightful pussy ran along the length of his shaft, he couldn't do anything but shudder with joy, smiling happily up at Loka as she straddles him.

"Mmm... are you wanting to see more~? I promise, I'm not lazy- I'm just taking my time, enjoying the gorgeous view before me." Gideon presses his lips to hers as she leans in for the kiss, bringing his left hand up to rest behind her head, idly stroking her hair and physically praising her while kissing her. Once he can muster the will needed to willingly pull back from such a delightful, intimate moment, he continues talking in his upbeat tone. "I think us spending more time together sounds wonderful~ I'm always looking forwards to chances to be more intimate with you and the Angel we both regard so highly."

Loka smiles at his reaction to her touch, making sure to maintain this pace against his dick as the two spoke. Even when they kiss she would show his dick no mercy, always having been interested in training his endurance. When they met, Gideon was more of a sprinter but through the past months of their sexual relationship she’s trained him to better ‘go with the flow’. After their kiss, Gideon would feel a dainty hand of his girlfriend suddenly apply a lot of force to press his lips against her perky tits, her hard nipples begging to get sucked on. 

“ Worship your mistresses tits” she commands, suddenly asserting herself as the dom. “Be good and you might just cum” she taunts. If he decides to turn the table and dom her instead, I’d be fine with it btw.

• 2 weeks later...

It was true, in the early days of Gideon meeting Loka, he wasn't exactly a connoisseur, more intent on feeling as much pleasure as possible in as little time as possible. Perhaps a bit rough, a bit quick. Now? Loka had managed the impossible, taming the beast and holding back the tide, shaping Gideon into a man who could be placated and played with, enjoying a bit more back and forth, adoring the more drawn out moments he could snatch with Loka.

This was shaping up to be one of them. Loka clearly had something in mind, a desire that needed to be sated. Gideon certainly didn't intend to say no. As his lips pressed against Loka's nipple, she would barely have been able to offer up the reward of orgasm for Gideon before he set to work pleasuring her. Using his tongue primarily, flicking it and rolling it around the tip of Loka's stiff nipple, before turning to a more simple suckling action, as if he was trying to draw milk from her. Plus, to ensure he wasn't playing favourites with these breasts he adored, Gideon brought up a hand to Loka's chest, using it to squeeze the breast he wasn't attending to, his thumb grinding and rubbing atop her other nipple.

All the while, Gideon was relishing in the pleasure of Loka's slit rubbing up and down the length of his engorged, horny cock. A part of Gideon may have wanted to turn the tables on Loka, but, he was currently content. If anything, his current desire would be to bring his dominant partner divine levels of pleasure, knowing just how wonderful it would feel if she were to climax now while she was rubbing against his dick.