I'm supposed to...make a introductory post?

Not entirely sure how/why this is relevant, since I'm not entirely sure how I want to present myself.

H M M.

I have been on-and-off casually RPing for some time, nothing serious really. But I have been attempting to get more serious in my writings for some time. 

I am partial to medeival-fantasy settings, perhaps having read too much of that genre growing up, but I'd like to flatter myself and say that I could force myself into any setting that my partners require of me.

For writing, I am a paragraph-to-multiparagraph writer, with a character driven style of writing. This means, of course, that most starting scenarios need to be discussed, or I'll react very ????? to most prompts.

I've been accused of being a people pleaser in terms of kinks and general writing, so hopefully you lot wont have problems with me on that front

Archived