lovely lovely cum..

Holy crap this is one boner of a thread >\\\<

I dream of a girl that can stand above and squirt a cum shower into my mouth after eatjng her out and then fucking here endlessly until here cum forcefully pushes me out

Excuse my language to anyone who doesnt like it :)

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Hope this thread isn't too dead that I can't jump in...

I like the whole dominating fantasy so I would love for my girl to be a slave for both my cock and my cum. With this kind of gushing cum, I would fucker her insanely hard, and make her beg for me to cum all over her. I would then obviously cum all over her face, breasts and everywhere else till there's nothing else to see with hot creamy cum.

• 2 years later...
  • 6 months later...

Oof! I’d want him to start off with letting me suck him off as he held my head... I’d want him to guide my head back and forth while I rolled my tongue around it and then slowly get to the point where I am deep throating him. After that I’d want him to cum and force me to swallow it until I almost drown then pull out and give me a facial.

Then he’d let me go and he’d rip my shirt open and put it between my breasts with my bra still on as he did his thing and came all over and pulled out getting it from my belly to my neck coating me in a nice layer of cum... 

Some of you may be turned off by this but I’d kinda like to give him a foot job and have him cum on my feet and lower legs not to mention thighs. As he gets my stockings all wet >.> (I have a yandere chan cosplay from yandere simulator)

I’d then want him to throw me onto a bed or soft furniture and lift my skirt and slide my pantries to the side as he came in my butt and my front bit so much it shoots out past his member and comes back out of me in both sides... I’d then want him to kinda sit on me while he used my breasts again and used his weight to slowly push the cum out of my lower body and repeat going from my breasts to my feet and filling me with his cum until I was completely used up or unable to physically to go further without risking permanent damage... I’d love to just be endlessly dominated and cummed on if it were possible... Too bad it is a fantasy. >.>

I hope nobody judges me for any of that... I am really embarrassed for typing all that out  >//~//<

I probably just turned off everyone who read this... Sorry!

I really wouldn’t mind an endless loop of this though... I like BDSM and all that too... That’d make this all even better!

Sorry again if I made anyone feel weird!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived