A New Hand Touches the Beacon!

spacer.png

Hey everyone!

I'm MsCassy but you can call me Cassy (or anything else that comes to mind). Yes, that is my actual nickname. Keeping it real πŸ˜‚! It's been a long time since I have done any roleplaying. I have bounced from site to site, none of them keeping my interest as well as being as adult as this place (quit them all and had my accounts disabled or deleted). So glad this place has such a welcoming community~

I'm a bit rusty and dusty when it comes to writing but it's time to polish up and get back to itπŸ˜‰

I have a preference sheet up you can take a look at, and feel free to send me a message if interested~

Hey there Cassy love your introduction there~β™₯️ I'm hoping you have a wonderful time on here with all of us, and don't worry about being rusty we will polish those gears so you are nice and sparkly 😜

If you are interested in Roleplaying with people here on ED then we are all just a message away 😊

Archived