Living with cherry blossom blessings (Moon Hound Hati x Mini Magi)

What a beautiful night to walk in the mortal realm again~ The skies clear, the moon full, and a young couple had sex in one of the back alleys. At least this didn't seem to have changed. As far as she looked, Yae saw mostly humans. But lo and behold, there were plenty of other races too. Yokai like her, elves (even if many tried to hide their ears for some reason), and many beast types. So many, that it wouldn't be fun to even try to categorize them. It was much better to just enjoy this age of relative peace. It had been quite a while since the world changed this much for the better.

Oh but her thoughts had digressed. As much as she wanted to revel in this day and age, she had a bit of a job to do. And at least, finding out where she had to go was as easy as ever. Into what people called "the suburbs", up a couple of stairs, and right to one particular domicile. How would she do it this time? She did learn quickly enough that people didn't believe in the supernatural as easily as before. Which was good~ Some variety didn't hurt. So? She took a deep breath, straightened out her robes, and knocked on the door, eager to get to know her new little master. When the door opened, she'd speak up first. "Good evening, kind sir. May I have a few moments?" She was a bit bemused. How couldn't she? This was the second-best part of the whole introduction process. The initial reaction~

BQmvOF2.png

Edited by Mini Magi

• Mini Magi changed the title to Living with cherry blossom blessings (Moon Hound Hati x Mini Magi)
  • 2 weeks later...

spacer.png

Nobuhiro Tatsugaki

Nobuhiro Tatsugaki was just your average twenty-eight-year-old bachelor. He lived in a small, single-bedroom apartment located on the third floor of an old, four-story apartment building that counted twenty such apartments in total. During the day he worked as a salaryman for an investment firm, pushing papers and running numbers day in and day out. The pay was decent, but due to the high cost of living in the area he had to make do with his current living arrangements. The work was exhausting, with overtime being quite frequent, leaving him only the weekend to try and recharge a bit.

That Saturday was no different, as he was just laying face down on the couch, sapped of the overtime he had the day before. By the time he got home, it had been past eleven in the evening and he collapsed into bed, fully dressed still and without having eaten much in the way of what could be called dinner. So when he heard a knock on his door, he groaned into the pillow his face was resting on and contemplated for a moment to not get up and pretend he wasn’t home. However, his consciousness got the better of him easily and he dragged himself off the couch and to the front door of his apartment.

“Oh… Uhm, hello?” he responded with a hint of confusion as he found a beautiful, fox-eared woman with lush and long pink hair standing in front of him. “Ah, oh, are you collecting donations?” he asked sheepishly as he scratched the back of his head. She was dressed like a shrine maiden, but her outfit seemed a lot more… elaborate and perhaps even a bit provocative than any he’d seen on shrine maidens from the nearby temple that worshipped a local spring fox goddess. Perhaps they were playing into the mainstream popularity of cosplay or something?

• Woohoo 1

Oh my! Yae had dealt with a few masters by now, but this one looked like he could use a break the most. Truly, it surprised her for a moment. "Oh dear." She would have quite some work here, wouldn't she? But! She regained her focus, cleared her throat, and got back to her... now adapted routine. "Lord Tatsugaki, correct? My apologies for cutting into your rest time, but I am a friend of your family. If allowed, I'd prefer to discuss this in private. I can prove it too, if you happen to have a locket with a fox head on it in your possession." A little, but important gift she once got from the first lord, and was by now an heirloom. Rather old too. Or... It should be. Wouldn't be the first time it was not in the possession of the family.