Saucy's Character(s)

Figured I can compile the characters into one list, don't see the point in making separate posts. Each char is gonna be played seperate abd according to their world... Or given other's preferences, I can play multiple characters. I'll add to this list in time and will make sure they're separated by settings. 

Fantasy Characters

Name: Johnathan Creed

Species: Human

Domain: Earth 

Height: 6'10"

Hair: Short, unkempt brown peppered with gray strands

Eyes: Hazel Green/Blue

Characteristics: An exiled Paladin traveling the Continent of Alastar, Johnathan Creed is a individual who works for coin slaying beasts and collecting bounties. He is generally a quiet fellow with a harsh past, utilizing his wits and physical prowess whilst combining those with his Miracles and the few Hexes he possess. While intimidating from the outside perspective even cold if not solitary, he is actually a gentle giant by nature who seeks peace... But given the world full of waring kingdoms and dangerous beasts, peace isn’t always an option. 

Johnathan has scars from various battles all along his body but between the skin that's still there are ritualistic tattoos of his former religion. He is a tall, Caucasian that is heavyset in muscle,  but one shouldn't judge his size as he is extremely fast and nimble. The former Paladin has on worn and gray iron plated armor that is held together by rivets and straps, even in its ruined state it provides the basic duties of protection at the highest degree. Johnathan also possesses a thick, long black katana and a pair of dual Uchigitanas, as well as a heavy metal bow and an alchemists kit; there are several scrolls he keeps on hand as well as a grimoire and a tome. 

Orientation: Straight 

Name: 

Species: 

Domain: 

Height: 

Hair: 

Eyes: 

Characteristics: 

Orientation: