I like hentai

Oh really, than want to make some together then? How do you want to do this? I like to skip the bad story though. So if you want, let's make a fun one. One where its easy to get into each others pants.

As long as its straight, and consensual you have a partner in me. If not, I don't want you to feel pressure. Yet you also don't have to deny it if you want it. We can always figure something out if you want.

• 2 weeks later...
On 18/06/2023 at 06:20, Noah Takumi said:

Oh really, than want to make some together then? How do you want to do this? I like to skip the bad story though. So if you want, let's make a fun one. One where its easy to get into each others pants.

As long as its straight, and consensual you have a partner in me. If not, I don't want you to feel pressure. Yet you also don't have to deny it if you want it. We can always figure something out if you want.

I am twenty three old male looking noncon rps. 

Archived