The Devil's Due (Hellraiser Fandom)

She eyed the Priest out of the corner of her eye biting back an an annoyed snarl as his finger ran down her flesh, thus causing her to feel shivers run down her spine, listening as he spoke to Chatterer about his hounds.  Her head soon turning upon hearing the pack approaching  before turning to watch as Belial was carved apart, his screams causing her to smile. She had no pity for a fellow demon such as Belial no, she enjoyed his shrieks and pain too much. “Least he’s good for something.” She whispered watching Chatterer and his hounds till the end. She found it interesting how he built a new hound. 

However she looked at the Priest feeling his eyes upon her, an annoyed frown appearing on her face at his orders. “I will tear him apart if he pisses me off again.” She snarled.  It was going to take a lot of power to open the gate twice for her Priest and the Gash. Lucia shut her eyes for a few moments feeling for the next configuration then turned to the Priest. “I will do as you order but I’ll need a lot more power if I am opening the gates twice, after pulling Belial here.” Lucia said leaning forward lining her sigils up, presenting her stitched cunt. Though she was in for a surprise when she felt two massive paws suddenly grasp her hips, a heavy weight pushing on her, bloody drool running down the back of her neck, a hound had taken interest in her.

Her eyes went wide as she felt the beast's cock slammed though her hooks deep into her pussy, the force of its hips slamming the hound's cock into her womb. She let out a hiss as it’s claws dug into her hips cutting her flesh. “Shhhiiit…” Lucia exclaimed grunting slightly as the hound bit her collar, claiming dominance.

She let out a groan, her eyes would shut while her hind claws dug into the stone floor, visualizing Belial's spit of hell once more.  Her sigils giving a faint glow but she knew she needed more power if they were going to get there. Her head turned as the hound let het go only to feel a new dick inside her, a familiar chattering hiss entering her ears from behind, she let out a growl as her head was yanked back and two fingers shoved into her mouth. 

She didn't resisting as she felt the cenobite  slamming into her from behind, her eyes wondering to the Priestess who she had just noticed was standing in front of her. Lucia moved her hands back gripping Chatterer's hips, staring into the Priestess's eyes bearing her from to the female to do with as she pleased. Though a growl escaped her mouth, her tongue pressed upon by Chatterer's finger causing her to wrap her serpentine tongue around them. Her sigils glowing bright as she waited to see what Deepthroat was going to do to her. 

Edited by Belial Morningstart