The Devil's Due (Hellraiser Fandom)

It was night on the Boucher estate in Sothern France, year 2025, a warm summer breeze brought the smell of the sea and fresh blood from the kitchen into her work room. Young Sylvie was her human name, she was a small thing standing no taller than 5'1 with dark brown skin, a slender but muscular frame with quite the average sized chest. Her flowing black hair usually  fell past her waist, however it currently was up in a bun at the back of her head as the girl leaned over the book she had been reading. The girl had been sitting at her desk for the past two hours study a diagram of the Lament Configuration. Her father had come across this book and an actual puzzle box many years ago on his many travels to the Middle East.

Sylvie ran her finger gently over the diagram of the box only to look over at a shelf close by where the actual Lament Configuration sat gleaming in the soft light of the room. Papa warned me to never try and open you, so many horror stories! But they cannot be true....I mean there are no such things as Angels and Demon....God and the Devil. Your just a puzzle box, I mean what harm can you cause?" she spoke before glancing over at the door. "Mistress Boucher your dinner is ready, I had Pierre butcher a young hen for you, since its your birthday today." came the voice of Sylvie's maidservant Camille, who had basically raised the girl after her mother had died in a boating accident when Sylvie was a small child. 

Sylvie walked over to the door and opened it with a smile on her face, she took the tray, gave the woman a kiss on the cheek thanking her. "Thank you Camille, you always make the most tasty fried chicken. Take the rest of the night off, I will see you in the morning." She said before shutting the door and setting the tray on her desk before walking over to her shelves. She reached a sender hand out and picked up the Lament Configuration carefully running her fingers over the cool surface before she raised a brow and sat it down. "As always just a cold but beautiful puzzle box, nothing more that that. Magic....doesn't exist." she said to herself as she turned and walked back to her desk and sat down and began to eat her meal. 

Her eyes slowly going over the words in the the book, her mind thinking over the best approach to go about making her very own replica of the Lament Configuration. She had always wanted to since she was a young child. Little did she know of the secrets it truly held and what a monster was hidden away in her young body. The girl's life was going to change for her sooner or later it was just a matter of when. Sylvie finished her meal and sat her tray down on a small table outside her door before she picked her book up from her desk and slumped into a window seat by her window. She let out a happy sigh as the warm breeze ruffled a few stray hairs from her face, the salt air caressing her cheeks with its warmth. "What a beautiful night, I wish Papa was here to celebrate my birthday with me." she sighed softly as she closed her brown eyes and falling asleep, the book in her hands landing in her lap. 

Edited by Belial Morningstart

Hunger is like gravity - it draws things together, despite distance and disparity.

The Hell Priest had always hungered. In the nearly forgotten days on the mortal coil, it had been his hunger, and Leviathan's, that drew him inexorably to his excruciating damnation, It was hunger that drew him ever on, It was hunger that held the Gash along to it.

Hunger - whose never mattered - folded the universes like bloody, cosmic origami. Or was it Leviathan refolding itself? The priest knew curiosity was just another hunger, bit it, too, pulled toward experience. So, he dove headlong, ruminating on ways to know.

Then, in the exquisite misery that only Hell could provide, his reverie was slashed away by the chains of duty. Leviathan folded, sending the Priest and his Deacons forth, where a barb of its will pierced another veil.

"We are called." The Priest informed his Gash. The Priestess nodded, "We feel it too," She whispered through the slash in her throat.

The worst was the quiet. The blank, The silent death as reality turned, collapsed, and reformed. There was a plan, a terrifying order and pattern that could be seen looking back through time, but in the fold, there was nothing, And that terror was always new. Looking forward, the scheme was impenetrable, But the hooks of duty, that bound the Gash to the coming pattern, could not be escaped.

So it was the study was swallowed first by darkness, then by the soundless roar of Everything folding as Leviathan reconfigured and brought the piece of itself home and moved the Gash to stand inside the room.

The Hell Priest surveyed the scene, the warm breeze stirring the exposed nerves of his own wounds to a familiar agony. A small human - young to have a Lament Configuration, but not immune to the rules - sat in a window with a book. He could smell her dinner and the nearby sea, but pushed those sensations aside,

This was not about him.

He picked up the Configuration and traced the face that mirrored the pins driven into his skull. As his black nail clicked over each little carved line, the corresponding pin seared his skin and bone. This box had been made for him.

Chatterer moved behind him, willing the their chains to merge with the space and The Priestess set them in motion. The Priest froze them before they reached the youth.

"This one is special." He said. Staying the Gash as he moved forward.

A smile parted his lips, revealing black gums and teeth, chiseled to points. "Stand up." He ordered the human.

The Priestess breathed in through the wound that opened her throat, tasting the air, feeling the terror and confusion mingle with the pain of the air moving across her never healing flesh, "I taste it - it is Hell. But not ours."

"No," the Hell Priest agreed, his wolfish grin spreading, "But imagine its suffering as we discover whose."

She awoke to the sound of chains rattling and the strange change of light that had overtaken the room, however she still pretended to sleep as she tried her best to ignore weird feelings spreading through her body. It was a strange mix of emotions, some she knew all to well and other's she swore she had never felt before. She felt a change in air temperature, it growing steadily more frigid, she swallowed hard, scared to turn her head and see these monsters that had just entered her room through the Lament Configuration.  "What in God's name is going on?" Sylvie thought to herself as goose flesh rose upon her skin. It was his voice that made her eyes snap open and widen in shock, never had she heard such a voice in her lifetime. She felt herself swing her legs over the side of the window seat and touch the floor, the book fell from her lap and hit the floor with a loud thud as she stood up. 

Sylvie looked over each one of the creatures standing before her with a confused and curious look upon her face. When the Priestess spoke she narrowed her eyes before looking over at Pinhead again. Sylvie suddenly felt a dull pain in her chest, she did her best to ignore it sure it was fear trying its best to overtake her. "You....the book spoke of you. I....never thought.....believed....you existed. Just made up stories....fairytales to scare children." she spoke trying to keep her words filled with strength. She looked down at the book before she leaned down and picked it up, her eyes never straying from the cenobites before her. "What exactly do you mean that I am of hell?" Sylvie asked as she held tight to the book in her hands, it looked to be hundreds of years old, written in French. She was quite confused about what The Priestess and Priest were talking about and it showed on her face. 

She swallowed hard trying to remember what she had read in this book but shock and confusion were slowly creeping into her mind. Sylvie took a few deep breathes and slowly let them out, that weird pain in her chest began again, it was starting to turn into a dull searing now. The thing, locked away inside her could sense the Gash and its Priest, it was awake and it wanted out but Sylvie soul and the seal were in its way. The girl remained silent studying each of the cenobites carefully then frowned as she found the Priest's grin becoming quite unnerving but she refused to show this upon her face. Sylvie was not a stupid or weak girl, she was quite intelligent for her age, especially on darker things even though she had never believed in such things until now. But these creatures somehow she knew her end was coming by their hand and it was coming tonight. "Its because....I opened the box.....that is why you are here? I didn't even see it open....I just touched it...." she said softly. 

Sylvie let out a sigh and put the book down on the window seat beside her. "I am not going to give you the satisfaction and beg for mercy. That is one thing my Father taught me to never do. I will not try to trick or bargain my way out of this either. But who am I to say that I will not break and cry and scream....?" she said starting into the black eyes of the Hell Priest. She winced slightly as the searing pain in her chest radiated through her body like a pulse. "What.....the fuck.....?" She whispered confusion flooding her face. She wondered if it was her heart just racing because of adrenaline or anxiety but she had never been an anxious child. Lucia's soul had half awoken sensing the Gash and the powers of hell. The Princess just had to be fully awaked and freed of seal and destroy Sylvie soul in order to be free. But she could not get out unless the Gash could free her. For now the demoness remained stuck and sealed away inside her prison,, only able to cause the girl discomfort for the time being. 

Behind the Priest Butterball growled softly, "It talks too much."

The Priest nodded silently and offered his corpulent Deacon the Configuration. Bulbous fingers turned it over as the girl continued to prattle.

6 hours ago, Belial Morningstart said:

"Its because....I opened the box.....that is why you are here? I didn't even see it open....I just touched it...." she said softly.

The Priest shook his head slowly as Butterball raised his sightless gaze from the box. "It is Hunger that calls." He answered, sliding his fat, untasting tongue over his thick lips.

6 hours ago, Belial Morningstart said:

"But who am I to say that I will not break and cry and scream....?" she said starting into the black eyes of the Hell Priest.

"We would have it no other way." The Priest assured the girl. He lifted a single finger to the Gash, signalling them to continue.

Chatterer's teeth clicked his agreement while he willed the chains forward again. Hooks sank into the girl's tender flesh, piercing skin and muscle. Several pulled taught, anchored in the ancient brimstone of Leviathan;s hell, and hauled the Gash's student off the floor. Others of the chains hung limp, dangling, tugging and tearing at the soft skin and tender meat as the Priestess stepped close.

"Do you feel it?" She whispered, walking around the girl, a razor sharp nail cutting through her clothing and scratching the skin beneath. She paused, and trailed a jealous finger around the point that a cold iron hook sunk in the girl's side and lodged under a rib. The Priestess' slender fingers lifted a knife from her belt and pressed it to the child's breast bone.

"If it is not ours," Butterball asked, turning another face of the box up, "how is it we are here?" Hell's games were unending and dangerous.

"The doubt and confusion is it's own reward," The Priest answered, "but has no bearing on what is required of us."

The Priestess cocked her head slightly to watch the girl's face as she pressed the knife forward, driving its tip through the thin skin and into the bone of her sternum. The Priestess knew it would do nothing to free the spawn inside, but both spawn and girl would feel it.

She pushed harder, forcing the hellish blade deeper into the bone until it split. She turned the blade to spread the halves and reveal the lung tissue below. She lifted a pair of small hooks off her belt and spread the split bone open, anchoring the hooks to Chatterer's dangling chains. With the wound held open, Deepthroat used the tip of her knife to lift the lung and examine the beating heart below.

She raised her gaze from the agonized creature's wound to its face, "It still struggles to be free." A soft smile broke across her face before she stepped back.

Sylvie could hardly believe her eyes, she felt it before she saw them, the cold hooks digging into her flesh. She choked back a cry of pain as she looked up to stare at the Priestess making her way towards her. "If you...mean the....bite of the hooks....the pain...then yes I do." the girl croaked in reply fighting back tears. Her eyes widened when the female brought up the knife, shock filled her face as Sylvie came to the realization of what was about to happen to her next. She chanced a glance over at the Hell Priest and Butterball, no words would form in her throat, her mouth ran dry with fear. Sylvie stared the Priestess straight back into her cold black eyes, anger flashing over the girl's face before she felt the bite of the blade into her flesh, pain ebbing through her arms and radiating slowly down her body growing more intense with every second the knife was fed through her flesh and bone. The cracking of her own bone being split in two brought a sick tinge to the girl's face as tears streamed down her cheeks. 

She wanted to scream scream in agony but something was holding her voice back, the creature that was inside her was feeding on Sylvie pain. The girl's eyes continued to stare at the Priestess in agony as well as shock as she felt and saw her own breast bone being split open, a confused look taking over her face again as she stared down as her own chest cavity to see her own beating heart. Sylvie suddenly let out a low pained whimper as her heart began to race, if it had not been for Lucia inside of her, the girl would have been either dead or passed out from the pain by now. The Demoness was what was keeping this human flesh alive and running even though she may be sealed away in the child's heart. "What....is..this...thing...that struggles...to be free....this hell...spawn....this it...?" Sylvie slowly managed to croak out each breath and syllable causing her utter agony. Sylvie's complexation was getting paler and paler as her blood dripped onto the stone floor under her mutilated body. 

"They are talking about me....child...I am the only thing....keeping you alive...." came a voice within the girl's head causing Sylvie's head to perk up. "Who....what are you?" the girl whispered. "Honestly...child...its not even worth....the time explaining it to you....you are going to die...." Lucia replied still sealed away inside the girl's beating heart. "Can you hear me, servants of Leviathan? It was you....who awoken me. Why are you here...what are you to do with my host...and me?" Lucia spoke through the girl.

"I can sense you Priest....I can feel you Priestess....I am not a thing....or an it...I am Lucia....daughter of Lucifer...." the demoness spoke once more through the girl. Sylvie's body was trembling in the chains now, causing them to rattle which echoed through the room. Lucia didn't know what was going to happen she knew she was vulnrable, she knew if Sylvie died she would just move onto the next host if the she was not freed. She would be patient and wait and see how this order of Gash would precede next. Lucia wanted to be so badly, she hungered for blood and death and violence and pain, it had been so very long. This hunger and want caused Lucia to struggle even harder against her seals even though she knew it was futile. 

1 hour ago, Belial Morningstart said:

"I can sense you Priest....I can feel you Priestess....I am not a thing....or an it...I am Lucia....daughter of Lucifer...."

The Priestess tilted her head as the demon spoke but said nothing.

The Priest, however grinned. "The Lightbringer hides its get? How like the weeping child to secret its toys where it hopes they won't be found." He moved forward slowly, the chains swaying with his steps, until his dark eyes stared through the child's.

"Oh, little demon, we can fish you out - but why? Your misery at your imprisonment only sweetens the child's agony for us."

He dragged a leather clad knuckle along the girl's face. "She's nowhere near dead yet." HE closed his eyes and turned his face to the ceiling. Listening. Feeling.

Not since Butterball's taste had been burned out with the rendered fat from Chatterer's immolation had the damned suffered so exquisitely and the Priest gave himself to the sacrament. Butterball's eternally scorched throat croaked behind him.

The chains that held the vessel aloft began to pull, spreading her cracked sternum ever wider.

"Let the demon wait child. Stay with us. As you suffer, so does it." the Hell Priest encouraged. "You should not be denied this for their petty hope for absolution and peace."

The Priest stretched out his arms - a bloody crucifix of pale flesh and black leather, "Let us pray." He intoned and the swinging chains spun and twisted, wrapping around the girl's small form, ratcheting down like steel link constrictors. The hooks sunk into Sylvie's soft flesh pushed down, grinding and tearing.

The little lamp flared, becoming brighter and hotter, slowly channeling the fires of Lucifer's Hell.

"Hells are complex things, little demon." The Priestess warned as the chains began to heat. She wormed a slender finger between the twisting, glowing links to scratch Sylvie's burning flesh. "How alive she remains." her slit throat hissed as her own finger burned to the bone.

"Slowly." The priest instructed, feeling his own flesh hiss and char as the chains radiated heat outward. The Gash joined him, facing the slowly searing heat.

"Death comes only when we call it."

Lucia just stared at the Hell Priest through the girl's eyes his mocking tone setting a rage burning within the demoness's very core. "Oh dear Priest...you really do not understand who I am.....how I function....how I feed." Lucia spoke through the girl anger slowly flooding into the girl's eyes with each and every word leaving Pinhead's mouth. However Lucia fell silent and watched the Priest and the Gash until she felt the chains start to pull Sylvie's chest open even wider, the sound of the bones cracking and ripping causing the child to go even paler in the face. "You....you do not......understand....Hell Priest.....the more pain...you cause me....you feed her." Sylvie croaked looking at the lead cenobite, she refused to scream for him. Sylvie just watched Lucia keeping her from screaming out loud in agony, the girl felt more tears streaming down her cheek, she had come to terms with the fact she was dying however she was not sure when she'd get release. 

She felt the chains constricting around her body, blood seeping from her many puncture wounds and dripping to the floor. Lucia could feel the chains starting to rip and tear and dig deeper into her host's flesh, she could feel the heart starting to build, the smell of Sylvie's flesh burning. "I am well...aware of how complex....the hells are...Priestess." the demoness said coldly the agony and suffering being inflicted upon her host was slowly feeding her. "You....cenobites.....always such intriguing beings to watch. Hmmm Leviathan and the Order of Gash....its been hundreds of years...." Lucia growled through the girl watching the cenobites gather around her host as Sylvie was being slowly burned away. "I will not give you the satisfactory of hearing her scream....or beg you to stop....no...you keep antagonizing me Hell Priest....I take...away some of your...sweet suffering..." Lucia hissed through the girl. 

"Can...ones own suffering feed...themselves?" Sylvie asked weakly as she fought for control of her mind, Lucia growing stronger. "She is possessing me....growing stronger...each....passing...minute....she is killing my mind. What....what are you going to do....if my mind is gone but....my living body remains?" Sylvie whispered aware that flesh and muscle were slowly burning, what little fat she had was slowly dripping onto the floor. The girl's eyes closed slowly, she could feel the heat in her bone marrow, she was screaming in agony inside her head but Lucia would not let her scream allowed. "She is so angry.....she hungers for more....she is so very hungry..." Sylvie whimpered and opened her eyes staring at the Priestess then over to the Priest. "Let me out damn it....stop fucking with me.....stop....you are going to enrage me...." Lucia warned, the girls nostrils flaring at the smell of fried flesh. Lucia growled slowly starting to test the weakening seal that held her locked away for eons. 

17 minutes ago, Belial Morningstart said:

you keep antagonizing me Hell Priest....I take...away some of your...sweet suffering..."

"Suffering is a choice." The Priest answered, rapidly boring of the demons bravado. He knew it felt the girl's suffering and relished it. So did he.

"The vessel cracks, Priest." Butterball observed, no more moved by the demon's threats than the Priest.

"As it must. The game must be played, so the pawns must be in place." Pinhead replied flatly.

A sudden shiver spread through the Gash. "There.. it's done." The Priest purred as if in the throes of some ecstasy.

The Vessel has broken. Leviathan folded, returning the Gash and the demon, cocooned in hell's own chains, to its realm. And in the folds there was the null. The great dead empty. And the Gash shivered, each alone.

And then the oppressive din of hell. The screaming, grinding wailing racket that set teeth on edge and jangled nerves. The Priest dismissed his chains, and stood calm, hands folded behind his back as the demon was revealed.

"Cocky......." were Sylvie last thoughts as her soul was consumed, the body holding Lucia was no more. The demon felt the constricting chains wrap around her flesh, keeping her contained and unable to escape into the human world. She felt the change as she was dragged into Levithan's stretch of hell, it felt like home but different at the same time. She wrinkled her nose as felt the chains release her, claws clacking against the stone floor as her spade tail swung around her, swishing from side to side. Lucia stood before the Priest now, she had gained a good nine inches standing a good 5'10, her skin as black as night, black horns sprouted from her head, snow white hair fell across her face and down the back of her head. Slowly her eyes opened staring the Priest up and down with her white colorless eyes, the pupils crossed slits in the center. She breathed a breath of brimstone a confused expression on her face as her mind began to work and she began to figure out where she had been taken. 

Lucia looked down over her body realizing she stood naked, blood and gore dripped from her body as steam rose into the air. She felt no shame being naked, no need to hide it from the Priest. However her mind finally clicked into full gear and sudden rage shot through the demoness's whole being. Her lips twisted into a snarl her fangs bared and a growl came from her throat. She wanted nothing more than to rip into this Hell Priest for mocking and teasing her, tormenting her host without releasing her. No words came to her mind as her tail straightened and she let out another rage filled growl and launched herself at the Priest. Nothing but thoughts of violence and bloodshed ran through her head, she however was far from her full strength so she would be easy enough to contained but she did not know this. 

She was closing in on the Priest fairly fast, her clawed hands outstretched reaching for his throat, her claws clacking loudly on the stone floor. Smoke leaking from her nostrils as the smell of sulfur filled the air. "Rip....tear....pay....blood..." were the only thoughts going through her mind as the space between them grew smaller and smaller. "Why isn't he running...." her mind thought as she let out another loud growl and brought a hand forward aiming for the Priest's throat wanting nothing more than to slice it open. 

The Hell Priest let the demon charge. He doubted she could outpace the chains, but if she did the shock and feel of her teeth and claws would be an an experience worth having. He watched as her clawed feet scraped against the ageless stone floor as she gathered momentum.

With a cruel smile he summoned the chains, the hooks sinking even more deeply into her infernal flesh because of her motion. Two sunk into her shoulders, two more into her large, heaving breasts and another pair into the backs of her thighs. As she jerked to a sudden, excruciating stop just inches from the Priest, the Priestess turned her head to face the pair. "Why wait so long?" More hook materialized, gouging into her wrists and ankles, pulling tight to restrain her and lift her off the floor.

The Priest, without turning to face his Gashmate, took a small step closer to the enraged demon, "Curious." he said as another hook flashed out of the distant, unseen ceiling and dug into the demons neck, hooking up, into the base of her skull and jerking her head upright.

"You suffer from the same impetuous temper as Lucifer." He continued, reaching for her mouth with one finger. He pressed on her fang and watched it pierce his flesh, pushing until their bones ground together. His pale lips drew into a slight pout, "Well, that's a disappointment."

"It's probably clueless as to what it's father wants. Be done with it and send it to oblivion." Butterball suggested as Pinhead moved to examine the demon's claws.

"That seems wasteful." The Priest retorted, pressing his face into the demon's hand. "You realize that we are as unchanging as the Lament Configurations - no matter what form we take, we return to our original pattern."

He lifted the curved knife from his belt and pressed the tip into the demon's belly, just above her pubic mound and pushed it through the skin and muscle slowly before he began to draw it upwards in patient millimeters. "I suspect the same is true for you."

She felt the hooks dig deep into her flesh, she felt each and every stab of them as they embedded into her skin, yet she not let out single cry of pain. Her eyes just flashed with intrigue but she remained silent for the shock of the hooks had brought her out of her enraged state. She narrowed her eyes as him as she felt him press upon her fang, however she remained silent, his slight pout made her curious and she began to study him. She moved her eyes towards Butterball hew face expressionless at his statement before her eyes moved back down to study the Priest as he examined her claws. Lucia raised a brow her clawed fingers relaxed even with the hooks within her wrists, her black blood dripping from her wounds onto the stone floor. "I am well aware of what my father wants." she suddenly and softly spoke in return to Butterball her eyes never leaving Pinhead. " I have known of you and how the Configuration work." she stated staring down at him as her tail thrashed from side to side slowly. 

She eyed his knife and slowly raised a brow as she felt it cut into her flesh, a smile curving on her lips. "You are right and wrong Priest. I am a bit of a paradox but I won't bore you." she said simply her eyes watching him slowly cutting upwards in her flesh, blood welling to the surface. She had her many secrets which she may or may  not reveal in time. She was from a different hell but she could easily adapt, no longer stuck in her human flesh she could already feel her infernal power going, the Priest was just feeding her more. Lucia took a glance over at the Priestess studying her from head to toe before her eyes moved to land on Chatterer, she found this cenobite quite amusing before she took in Butterball, her face remaining unreadable. However her eyes moved and darted to the ceiling as a weird feeling took hold of her but she said nothing before she shut her eyes thinking, listening to the sound of her blood slowly dripping onto the stone floor. 

"My Father is not amused, Levithan took what does not belong to it." she said simply then looked back at the Priest, though she had no care about her father. "I can feel it, I can hear it...through every fiber of this configuration....this hell. Feel it in me....through the chains.." she whispered with bemused look upon her face. She fell silent again her tail swaying a bit faster, she flexed her clawed hands and feet, sulfurous plumes slowly flooding out of the corners of her mouth and her nostrils. The demoness was in no hurry to free herself, she had no fight left in her, she sensed something was going to happen so she would be patient and bide her time. The rumblings and vibrations she was picking up were interesting to say the least, her mind trying to work out what all was going on in this hell. Lucia opened her mouth slightly letting out a huge plume of sulfur of smoke, an attribute from the plain of hell she had been born in, it was not something she could control. She was a beast, an abomination as her father had called her. 

"The Lightbringer's discomfort is almost certainly part of the design." The Priest offered, watching the demon's flesh close around the knife blade.

Raising his eyes to the demon's he continued, "This is a game we are pawns in." He thrust the point of the sickle upwards and yanked the blade free, splashing the creature's black blood over himself. Before the wound healed significantly, the Hell Priest thrust two fingers in and watched as the flesh knitted back together.

Chatterer clattered behind him and the Priestess nodded, "He's right."

The Priest turned his back to the demon and looked from Chatterer to Deepthroat, "Indeed. But how to find out what the game is remains the eternally vexing question."

The Priest gestured into the center of the labyrinth, "We'll need to go to the temple."

The Priestess hissed beside the demon, "I doubt that's your maker you feel. His self-loathing and regret are famously impotent here." She pointed to where Pinhead strode away, "Are you prepared to walk or shall I have Butterball drag you?"

Lucia blinked as he spoke but kept her mouth shut still studying and thinking , though she was kind a disappointed that he hadn't cut her up a bit more, she truly had been enjoying the pain. "Everyone has their place, be it a pawn in a game or the one designing it." she finally replied. She then looked over at Chatterer then back to the Priest a bit of smoke leaking from the side of her mouth. "Some of us will never be privy to the answers we seek." she said quite softly before she raised a brow. The temple, she had heard of it and seen scrolls about it in hell, she was finding this more and more intriguing the longer she was forced to stay here. Lucia had to hold back a cackle when the Priestess spoke, she looked sideways at the female keeping her face expressionless. "I was not speaking of my Father's Priestess, I was speaking of Lord Leviathan. Father has no reign over this place." Lucia replied as she turned her eyes to stare after the Priest. 

"I can walk just fine, Priestess." Lucia said simply as felt the chains finally release her and she landed on her feet, her claws clicking on stone floor. She watched her flesh knit back together as she shook her blood from wrists watching as it splattered on the floor. Her tail twitched and she simply stepped forward and walked after Pinhead without looking back at the other cenobites. Though she always paid heed not to smack one of the accidently with her tail, though she doubted it would anger anyone. Her eyes scanned and studied her surroundings constantly, her ears taking in what sounds she could, her flesh feeling the coldness of the labyrinth. Questions were running through her mind at a rabid pace, however she wanted to ask Leviathan just two. "Why am I here and what do you want with me?" she thought to herself. But she would remain respectful in its presence, she wasn't one to be disrespectful to a ruler in its domain. Her father flashed in her mind's eyes from the last time she saw him and she had to keep a snarl from forming on her lips, she simply shook her head. 

Traveling annoyed the Hell Priest. It was one of the myriad petty miseries hell inflicted on its denizens. Time dragged, distances seemed not to change and tedium abounded. He'd considered adding a sole of nails or wedges between the bones of his feet but never acted on it as it was rare  that he had to make a trudge like this.

Normally the priest would simply focus on the pedantic psychic grind  of the trip. Today thoughts of the demon crowded to the front of his consciousness and prevented him from truly experiencing this specific suffering. By the time the procession reached the impossible collection of corroded brass, rusty iron and crumbling stone that comprised the architecture of Leviathan's temple, the Hell Priest was vaguely annoyed. The experience of the trip had barely registered and he'd teased out nothing of what the game was.

He lead the Gash and their - prisoner? Guest? New Gash-mate? - the demon through the vaulted, white-hot box of the sacristy and into the sanctuary beyond. Hell was not obligated to obey him here the way it was beyond. Here if his will diverged from Leviathan's his will would not manifest.

"Here, demon, we see what the angel will risk for you."

He didn't bother with the chains. "Stand still - I have no patience for your moaning and Lucifer's unimaginative mixed of sex and pain."

He selected a sharp, nimble blade from his collection and the Gash did likewise. The creature was a gateway and could be used to pass from realm to realm if properly employed. He began the careful, excruciating work of carving the runes and sigils into her dark flesh. He stripped the skin away with slow, precise strokes, cutting muscle back and pinning it in place to form the proper strokes.

AS Pinhead worked down her spine, Chatterer and Butterball worked her arms and Deepthroat carved the proper forms into her chest, breasts and belly.

Edited by WritesNaughtyStories

She remained silent the full trip to the temple observing this hell and how it worked, she was curious about every inch her eyes could take in and her body could feel. She looked upon the temple curious and in slight awe but she showed nothing upon her face, she only bowed her head slightly as they walked into the sanctuary. She could really feel it now, such a dark presence but so much more, ancient and complex this being was. She kept her thoughts to herself as her eyes landed back on the Priest as he spoke to her. Lucia could hear the annoyance tinged in his voice but she said nothing as she stood in place and dropped her tail so it was still, obeying the Priest's order. "I cannot speak for my Father but I do not wish to show any disrespect in such a place." was all she said. Her brow raised however when she saw him select a knife along with the other's, however she remained silent knowing better to ask questions. She breathed in when she felt the sharp biting pain from the knives as they began to cut away at her flesh. 

She dropped her head to one side staring at Chatterer then moved her head a bit further, watching the Priest out of the corner of her eye. Lucia let out a low hiss of pleasure as blood began to drip very slowly from her wounds, her head cocked slightly as she noticed her flesh was not healing rabidly as it had done before. "Slow to no healing ability.....so be its will." she whispered simply finding this all very interesting, trying to learn from this and understand. She let out another hiss though this one was a bit louder her eyes rolling back into her head as she closed her lids. She could feel a dull heat flooding through her from the runes and sigils being carved into her flesh. With each one added the heat and the pain grew more and more powerful. Though she made sure to keep her tail out of the Priest's way, his annoyance she didn't want to aggravate anymore. 

Lucia could hear it now but she couldn't understand it yet, Leviathan the God of this realm. She opened her eyes looking upwards a weird draw tugging at her insides, it was almost maddening to her. All she knew now was that she was not going to fight Leviathan, she did not know its plans but she would not ask either. "Does it always feel like this when one is so close to Lord Leviathan?" she simply asked looking over her shoulder at the Priest. She then turned her head and started the Priestess straight in the eyes, watching as the female continued to carve into her flesh. "I am not going to prattle but I am genuinely curious." she said in a soft whisper, her fingers clenching slightly as the warmth shot through her clawed digits. She could really feel the power of these runes and sigils growing and it was fascinating the demoness to know ends. 

The Hell Priest stopped, "It will feel like that occasionally. It is strong now because you are a conduit for hell and we are building the doors. You will be our own Lament Configuration."

He touched Chatterer on the shoulder. "Fetch the Engineer. We're going to need it to make some things. Starting with a collar and leash - given this one's pride that will be a good place to start with its suffering." Chatterer nodded and moved to leave the temple.

"What about its cunt, Priest?" Deepthroat asked, pinching a lip between two surprisingly strong, cold fingers.

The Priest lick the edge of his knife, slitting his tongue and letting his red blood mingle with the demon's black ichor. "My first thought is to sew it up completely but I suspect its ability to open gateways is tied to sex -  the angels are cursed by their utter lack of imagination and the Firstborn is no exception. Don't circumcise it but infibulate her as much as your own."

"Shall I stitch it?"

"How effective are the staples you used?"

"Very. Especially on long walks." She replied, pressing her thighs together to drive the points against the nerves.

The priest cocked his head to one side thoughtfully. "Use these." He replied, handing the Priestess a handful of fishhooks and a pair of pliers. "Leave the points exposed."

The Priest accepted the tools and pressed the barbs of the hooks into the exposed skin of her breasts to store them. She stretched one of the demon's labia out and began to trim the sensitive flesh away until only enough was left for the hooks to pass through. She repeated the process with the other lower lip and then pierced one, then the other with a hook, Grabbing the open hook with the pliers, she squeezed it closed. As she drew the next hook out of her own flesh she addressed the Priest, "Six or seven hooks?"

The Priest paused as he carved an elaborate pattern into the demon's shapely ass. "Difficult to say - six is more poetic but seven is more significant." He stood up and pressed himself to the demon's back and pressed his lips to her ear. "What do you think?"

"A lament configuration!" she thought to herself in a bit of shock but she didn't question the Priest. She then resisted the urge to snarl when she heard him say she needed a leash and collar, however she kept her mouth shut and remained silent. Lucia let out a sharp hiss and bared her fangs at Deepthroat but it was out of shock than pain, however she fell silent again remaining in place, just staring at the Priestess her face emotionless. Lucia ground her teeth together slightly watching the Priest and Priestess speak about what they were going to do with her cunt. She felt a shiver run down her spine, it didn't bother her what was about to happen, not it was starting to really turn her on but she did her best to remain still for the cenobites to continue their work. Her eyes widened slightly and she raised her brow when the hooks came into view along with the pliers, she let out a low sigh, sulfur vapors escaping from the side of her mouth. "Ah they are just going to feed me....with the pain from this....." she thought to herself.

Lucia grit her teeth together as the removing of flesh and piercing began, she was stifling back a moan with each cut of flesh and each piercing of the hook, blood seeping down her inner thighs from the fresh wounds she had been given. She shut her eyes tightly sinking her fangs into her bottom lip stifling yet another moan of pleasure she was getting from the excruciating pain shooting through her core. The fact that the Priest was slicing into her ass nearly made the poor demoness lose her mind but once again she refrained from letting herself climax. Her eyes opened slowly when she felt him press up against her and his cold breath hitting her sensitive ear. Lucia was tall at 5'10 but he still towered over her by some inches, it was a weird sensation, she could not quite place it. "Seven.....seven hooks....it would be more meaniful...as the Priest says....Priestess." Lucia said her voice kind of gravely from the pain and pleasure that was shooting through her body. She could smell the blood on his breath too and she shut her eyes again a bit tighter this time trying to calm the sudden hunger flooding through her. 

She opened her eyes again hearing the rumbling again and she sank her fangs harder into her bottom lip and cutting the flesh open causing her to bleed. Her tail twitched slightly and she shifted her body, the dripping of her blood seeming to echo in the chamber. She wondered if the Priest had caught on yet to what else she fed on, what else this pain was doing to her. Lucia shut her eyes again thinking for a few moments. "The womb is the key to open the doorway but the sacrifice must be made willingly. For even an abomination and remain unsoiled for the right time." she spoke remembering words that had been written in the book her host has been reading on the Lament Configuration. "Whatever this is....you have planned Lord Leviathan....so be your will. Make me yours and I will do as you ask of me..." she thought this in her head as she dropped her arms to her sides and stood waiting patiently for what they were going to do to her next. 

The Gash could feel the demon resisting its orgasm. The Priest paid close attention and paused his work as she got too close. He was certain her climax would trigger the gate but here, in the temple, what that would mean was unclear and an experiment he did not want to perform.

16 hours ago, Belial Morningstart said:

Whatever this is....you have planned Lord Leviathan....so be your will. Make me yours and I will do as you ask of me..."

"You will find that Leviathan is infinitely less communicative than the angel.: The Priestess counseled as she squeezed a hook tight,  She evaluated Butterball's and The Priest's progress and waited before she drew the sixth hook from her own breast. The little wounds contributed interesting notes to her suffering and she pushed the sixth deeper, taking advantage of her lack of permanence while she was in the temple.

As she toyed with her misery Chatterer returned with the Engineer.

"Excellent." The Priest said, returning his flaying knife to his belt.

The Engineer's hands bore it across the floor, its broken, twisted torso held its feet over its head and offered the Priest the tall gold collar. The Hell Priest took it with a silent nod and stepped behind the Priestess. He laid a hand on her shoulder, "Let's get it collared before it cums."

The Priestess rose effortlessly and shot a silent question at Pinhead. "Its climax is what will activate the gate. I suspect a load of seed inside it will summon the Firstborn in all its longing for redemption. But here," he said, casting his eyes to the roof of the temple, "the results are unknown. Once we finish the runes and get it out of here, she will be our own Lament Configuration we can open to anywhere."

"Shall I send for Abigor and Face?"

"No. Not yet."

The Priestess bowed her head and the Priest addressed the demon. "Kneel."

Lucia made no reply to the Priestess or the rest of the Gash, she refused to be that weak let alone cause unwanted chaos in the temple. She had come to accept she wasn't going anywhere and she belonged to Leviathan now and that was alright with her. However though she was silent her ears took in every word that went on between the Gash. She was also aware she was changing herself from what she used to be to something new, her original demonic body was not going to be like it was for the past 900 years. Her eyes turned to look at the Priestess and she slowly let the sulfurous vapor leek from the side of her mouth before she looked up at the Priest and slowly got to her knees. "I am not stupid. I do possess knowledge about myself and what is to come....." she simply said allowing the Hell Priest to place the collar around her neck.

"I may not be a mortal like you all once more, I may be a child of Lucifer but I am not stupid." she said simply with a coldness to her voice. "I am ever changing as well." she continued before she fell silent her eyes staring up at the Hell Priest. Lucia was not weak either, she could control herself and her own climaxes, she was kind of annoyed with the lack of respect but she kept silent. Her tail thudded on the ground in slight annoyance, she was feeling things and seeing things mortals could not even come to understand. She let out another waft of smoke staring at the ceiling of the temple. Lucia then looked upon her flesh noticing the runes slowly starting to take on a cobalt blue color, they were picking up an earie light and starting to glow, slowly working down from the top of her head and over her body with each finished mark.

She closed her eyes going over what she was feeling and cast out her petty annoyances before she riled herself. She looked back up at the ceiling again wondering if Leviathan wanted to summon her father to try and destroy him? But she couldn't see that, Leviathan didn't care much for chaos and that was one thing her father caused a lot of. She remained silent however, she was tired of speaking and she could feel a hunger growing inside her once again, she was hungry for blood and pain. One thing she did hate about being Lucifer's child was her blasted rage and temper, it got in the way. 

"Stupidity has never been of interest to us, demon." The Priest said, clamping the collar around her neck. Signaled the Gash to join him and lifted his knife. He gouged large lumps from each member, thrusting deftly, before the blade danced a tidy circle and he flicked the bit of human meat into his palm. We waved and the Gash parted before him until he faced the demon again.

The Hell Priest stepped forward as he returned the blade to his waist. He stood before her again and collected the lump of intermingled flesh in his fingers, "This is my body. Take, eat it for acceptance of me." He said in a reverent voice, eyes toward the slowly turning Leviathan above.

She just nodded as he clamped the collar around her neck, ever observing but she remained silent. Her head cocked to one side watching as he took large lumps of flesh from each member of the Gash, curious of what he was doing. Lucia stared at the lump of flesh in his fingers before she looked up at him silently waiting for him to speak. When he spoke she bowed her head slightly her eyes rolling up to look at Levithan above them, slowly she opened her mouth for the Hell Priest saying nothing but accepting the flesh she was to be given. She would swallow it without a fuss, she had devoured corpses in her past lives this was no different. 

The Priest looked down from the dark, silent god when he felt the demon take the flesh from his finger. As his countenance fell on her he pulled aside his leather skirt to reveal the brutalized remains of a once marvelous prick. Long , pale and thick it hung, half limp, pierced through from root to crown with thick, shining barbs. Some curved forward, others back all sharp on both sides.

The Priestess moved to stand behind him and wrapped one equally pale hand around it. She lifted it to the demon's mouth and hooked her fingers around the last sharpened steel crescent and tore it out. "And this is my blood." She hissed over the Priest's shivering moan. "Which is shed for the commission of sin."

As the dark, red blood poured over the demon's lips, into and into her mouth. "She who eats of my body and drinks of my blood shall have suffering eternal." He lay his thumb on her forehead, between her eyes and drove the sharpened nail through the skin to her skull and slashed down the bridge of her nose. "Arise, Lucia the Twice Damned."

The Priestess handed Pinhead the sharply curved piece of steel which he examined for a moment. "Engineer." He called, looking over his shoulder and raising the trinket. "More bend in this, a dozen like it but straight and one ring - thick as Chatterer's finger and three inches across.'

A moment later the Engineer returned the piercing to the Priest who gave it a look and nodded.

As she stood, the Priest folded smoothly to kneel in front of her. He wiggled a finger under the freshly installed hooks, feeling along the inside of her nearly sealed sex. When he found her urethra he smiled up at her. "The angels' lack of imagination astounds - why give you this?." He asked, pressing his finger tip against the little hole and straining her pussy lips against the barbed fishhooks.

The priest pushed the sharp almost-ring into the tiny valley between Lucia's closed slit and across the ti of his finger. The sharp, cold steel pressed into her pee hole and he turned it up wards, piercing through and guiding the point to erupt through the end of her clit. At the top of her sewn-closed cunt two sharp points gleamed against her black skin.

Lucia remained on her knees silent and ever watching and waiting, her eyes moved to stare at his brutalized dick but she showed no reaction to it. She remained with her mouth open, ears listening, as her eyes stared from Leviathan then back to the Priest. She closed her eyes feeling the blood pour over her lips, her tongue and down her throat, causing a shiver to run down her spine. She let out a groan when she felt the nail drive deep into her flesh, scratching against her skull, blood streamed down her face as he lashed down her flesh. Lucia slowly licked the blood from her lips when he removed his hand, her flesh healed leaving a scar from where he had marked her. She continued to knee eying the curved steel piercing, watching as he spoke to the engineer wondering what the Hell Priest had in mind for it but she wasn't about to ask. She felt strange inside but not in a bad way, she thought better to question what had just happened, once again pushing the annoying thoughts out of her head as she stood patiently waiting for the Hell Priest. 

She got to ger feet as he came forward with the piercing in hand, her eyes staring down at him as he knelt in front of her. She grit her teeth when she felt his finger moving between her legs, her brow raised at his smile before she sucked in her breath when he found her urethra, however she shook her head at his question. "I do not know...I didn't chose my parents..." she said simply. She swallowed softly as she felt the cold steel against her warm skin and she stared down at him guessing what was about to happen. Lucia sucked in her breath and sank her fangs into her bottom lip as the pain erupted through her body as he drove the piercing up and in, a growl ripped through her throat as a wave of pure pleasure shot up her core.

She however was not about to climax, she kept herself calm enough to keep such a thing at bay for the moment, she swallowed hard and looked down at the priest, her black blood dripping onto his hand and onto the floor. Her eyes then closed tightly as she suppressed her feral side, a rippling sensation still flooding through her insides. She breathed out very slowly blood dripping from her upper lip as she opened her eyes again staring up at Leviathan wondering what other changes were going to be made to her. Lucia then looked back down at the Priest, slowly letting out a vapor of sulfur fumes from her nostrils. 

The Priest grabbed Lucia's thighs and urged her to turn around silently - a stern testimony to the demoness' discipline.

"Open the ring, Engineer." He ordered in his cold, calm voice. There was a quiet rustle of movement as the Engineer set to work. "Finish her runes." He said with the slight flick of his fingers at the rest of the Gash.

He held his hand out behind him, palm up, long, pale fingers extended toward the Engineer. A moment later it dropped the thick ring, now open, into the Hell Priest's hand. He hung the ring on the hook that peeled the flesh of his chest back, "Again, the angel's aesthetic choices confound me." He observed as he lifted a savagely hooked blade from his belt.

"Perhaps his purported fondness for buggery is well founded." The Priestess offered as she began the intricate rune around Lucia's belly button.

The Priest nodded. "Possibly." He agreed as he slid one finger into the tiny opening that remained of Lucia's restricted cunt. He pressed back against her perineum and slid his thumb into her ass. He pressed his finger tips together and pushed his digits a little deeper into each of her holes. Satisfied with the depth, the Priest pulled the finger out of Lucia's cunt. He flipped the tightly curved blade over in his hand deftly, leaving the point facing him and her filled rectum. He slipped the blade into her infibulated pussy, easing the point deeper until he felt his thumb and rocked the handle forward, driving the hooked blade through the demoness' perineum and into his thumb. He gave the handle a little side-to-side wiggle to open the piercing before he removed the knife from her brutalized sex. Dropping the knife to his belt, the Priest recovered the bronze ring from his hook and fed it through the new piercing.

The Priest moved to one side and glance over his shoulder at the Engineer. "Close the ring."

"Hand me your leash, Lucia." He ordered as he took the long, straight barbs and began to push them through the base of Lucia's tail while the Engineer worked to forge the ring into a single, solid piece.

Edited by WritesNaughtyStories
Clarity.

Lucia blinked feeling the Hell Priest's hands on her thighs and she obeyed moving her body to his will. However she peeked over her shoulder to watch the Engineer and the Hell Priest wondering what was going to happen next, though she had an idea in mind. She grunted lowly when she felt the runes starting to be carved into her flesh once more, however she hardly felt any pain from these anymore. All she felt running through her now was pure and utter pleasure and a bit of curiosity. Lucia turned her head looking from the Hell Priest to the Priestess than back again. "Its his fondness for the humans sexual pleasure and depravity. And his want to be like or above God." she spoke in a emotionless tone, just stating what she knew of her father. Her eyes widened slightly when she felt a finger slide into her pussy and she grit her teeth together when she felt his finger slip into her ass. One eye closed from the odd sensation, she already was aware of what was about to come and she was prepared for it. However she had to suppress her light moan when she felt his fingers pressing together inside her, she hated how highly sensitive all these piercings were making her body, however she refused to allow herself to become too aroused or climax. 

Her eyes snapped open wide when she felt his hooked knife pierce perineum into her ass, she let out a small hiss and dug her toe claws into the stone floor gritting her teeth together tightly. She sucked her breath in when he rocked the knife, doing her best not to let out a moan in pleasure. This was suffering in a way, she wanted to climax so bad but she was frightened what may happen when she was this close to Leviathan. She looked up Leviathan above her but said nothing as she felt it push the ring through the new piercing, a groan almost escaping her lips as she clamped her eyes shut. "Yes, Priest." she said softly as she gripped the leash and slowly reached her hand around and gave it to the Hell Priest as she felt every spike drive through the flesh at the base of her tail. She let out a low growl followed by a hiss as she let out another plume of sulfurous smoke, the fire in her belly growing slowly. She wondered how much longer she could last through this, they were just making her hornier and hornier with each piercing, cut to her flesh, she wanted to be fucked so bad. However she shook the thoughts from her head, she would not be that weak, she was stronger than that. 

"Priest....is there anything I can do be useful, rather than stand here do nothing?" she asked softly as she looked over her shoulder at him. She wasn't impatient with them cutting into her, she genuinely wanted to actually play her part for Leviathan. She then looked over at Chatterer and the Priestess her white eyes studying them once more. Her hands rested at her sides now as she stared down at the runes on her body, she wondered what it would be like to finally be used as a configuration. Lucia's tail stiffened slightly as a shiver ran up her spine, the Hell Priest had hit a nerve this time and Lucia had almost came. "Bloody hell....why did I have to be born....so fucking...sexual...." she growled a bit annoyed with this aspect. Then again, one didn't get to pick their parents or ones powers.