My Filthy Cravings

Hello there, below are a few ideas I have been looking for more in the taboo range. With some of these ideas there will be kinks that I am open too than in a regular setting. I prefer to sub but that doesn't mean you are going to get what you expect. I play a full range of characters from shy to down right bold and cocky, so depending on the plot and setting you may be in for a fun surprise. I prefer to M/F plots but I enjoy Futanari/F as well as M/M, F/F pairings so I am open to these. 

I do have a kink list down in my signature but I am also going to add a few that are not on there, into here. If you have any questions or are wondering a about a kink I didn't mention feel free to ask, I don't mind answering. I will list the pairings and plots below, the plots shall be in the spoilers. I will be starting with a list of original character and story plots.

Original Pairings/Plots

Just ask me if you have any questions I can be pretty open with most taboo things. 

Pairings I Crave

Daddy/Daughter Or Son

Uncle/Niece or Nephew

Older Brother/Younger Sister or Brother

Older Futa Sister/Younger Sister

Teacher/Student

Twincest/M/M or M/F

Priest/Teen Girl or Boy

Jock/Nerdy Girl

Cop/Innocent Teen (Girl or Boy)

Vampire/Teen (Girl or Boy)

Lycan/Teen (Boy or Girl)

Priest Or Priestess/Innocent Boy or Girl

Corruption, Grooming, Twisted Love, Minor Brainwashing, Light Bondage, Breeding, Pregnancy (If your not comfortable the last two don't need to be included)

(Characters can be human or non human, magic or powers are more than welcome) 

Spoiler

My character was left orphaned as a child and your character finds me and takes me in, to be raised by a religious (can be made up) order. My char is unaware of the future that is in store for them and they are raised to be pure and loyal to the head Priest. As my char comes of age, they are to be corrupted, their purity finally take by your char who is a head Priest/Priestess by now. Your char has lusted and wanted my char for many years however they are still need to win my char fully to their side. 

Demon Occultist/Anti Christ

Breeding, bondage, leash and collar play, biting, scratching, bleeding, minor  blood consumption, branding, marking, pheromones, multiple penetration of my character, reverse harem

(Things can been changed as well if you just want to play on oc to my oc)

Spoiler

This is a plot I would be up to playing a switch. You are a a demonic occultist sent out into the world to find the Anti Christ and to awaken them so they can bring the ending to the world and start a new kingdom of darkness upon earth. You find me hidden away in the body of an innocent human which is my vessel until I am freed. To free me you must corrupt my vessel by taking away their virginity, then you must feed me your sexual desires to bring me to power. You will bring me back to your headquarters where the rest of the order will feed me powers. You however are in for more than you bargained for when I gain my powers and turn around and bring you and the order to your knees and make you part of my reverse harem. 

Vampire or Lycan/Sacrifice

Breeding, Turning, Bondage, Leash and Collar play, Blood Consumption, Pregnancy, Biting, Scratching, Marking 

Spoiler

Every 10 years the local village is to offer up one of their youth to be a sacrifice and in return they get another ten years of protection from you the Lycan/Vampire Lord (Whatever you chose), the sacrifice must be pure of virtue and meet the right requirements to pass. However this time around there is something different about this youth that has been offered up to you. They possess an immense power hidden inside of them, that would make strengthen your family bloodline and finally give you the heir you have been looking for. Your past sacrifices you just devoured, you decide to spare me such a death but in return I must become your mate, allow you to turn me and then I must bend to your will. I will be a bit of a handful and feisty at first and your job is to break me, I will eventually give in and let you turn me thus bringing out a darker side to me. 

Staying With In The Family

Incest, breeding, pregnancy, bondage, biting, branding, scratching

Spoiler

We are of the Egyptian Royal family, however we hold special powers given to us by the Gods. There are two ways for us to keep the powers with in the family. 1) A royal child must be given to a God as their bride and are expected to breed and give the family an heir. Or the current crowned heir to the royal family must become the bride to the current ruler, be it their brother, father or uncle. However the heir must accept their this duty as their decision for pregnancy will not work otherwise. The rulers and gods prefer to have their brides as virgins, my character will be giving their purity up to you. Eventually my character will learn to enjoy what their husband has for an appetite and become just as twisted and enjoying. Depending on what you chose you can either be and Egyptian God or the ruling Pharoah, the choice is up to you. I am up to playing a female or male character, you just have to let me know. 

Edited by Belial Morningstart

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...