Announcement and Updates

Congratulations to the Pioneers of Midnight Meetings!
Pioneers are the first five members who have approved characters and has become an official midnighter.
Pioneers also has the priviledge to be permanently featured in the Midnighter's page.
Midnighters are allowed to create their own topic in the Club House and in the OOC for their advertisement or OOC discussion.

Ladies and Gentlemen! Presenting Midnight's Pioneer Batch

1. Thomas Holt - The Silent Keeper

2. Brielle Knightly - The Free Spirited Designer

3. Sonaj Petronov - The Medic Mercenary

4. Shawn Tied - The First Midnight Waiter

5. Arish Reynard - The First Midnight Maid

Thank you for your character submission and hope to see you around the Club House!

spacer.png

Edited by adonia

Happy 4th Day Everyone!

Thank you all for your joining and for taking time to submit your character or have a look around the clubhouse. 
It is my pleasure to inform everyone and introduce our House AI, Elexa!

4LXsvm4.png

Elexa can only be used by those who have Midnight Cards. 
FUeaENB.jpg

Midnight Cards are given to personnel and staff for the use of equipment and machineries in the clubhouse such as the elevator, the storage facilities, and the kitchen facilities. Midnight Cards are also given to the pioneer batch and the Midnight VIPs for Elexa feature and other privileges in the future. 
Elexa can be used by voice command. 
Users should call out her name first before giving any command.

Here are some of the features for Elexa.

1. Voice command summon. A hologram of Elexa can be summoned from the card upon voice recognition. Midnight card owners are expected to register their voice to activate Elexa's command. Only the owner of the midnight card can summon Elexa.

2. Changing of the view of any window's panel in the club house. Those who have midnight card can change their window's view from their room. 
3. Project a screen play. Elexa can show images, videos, or live view of CCTV cameras of installed in the club house. [It is optional to attach the image that needs to be shown]
4. Change music. Those who have midnight cards can change the music in their room or the clubhouse according to their preference. [This will have to be done by manually linking the youtube or music link in the role-play post ]

5. Change the lightings of the clubhouse or the room. Elexa can dim the lights or change the color of the lights in the room.

6. Activate party mode. Elexa will play party music and change the area's lighting into disco lights.
7. Activate pool lights. Elexa will flash neon lights in the swimming pool.

The 7 features are just example. Elexa is not limited to such features. Those who have the midnight cards are free to create a feature according to how they role-play in the clubhouse. 

I hope everyone enjoys their stay in the clubhouse and may all our ecchi dreams come true. 

• Woohoo 1

Happy One Week Midnight Members!

It has been a week since Midnight Meetings has been established.
I am happy to announce the first Midnighter of the Week!
With an activity score of 14 points in total.
Let us congratulate @Sera a.k.a 

BCQa8GV.png

Arish Reynard | First Midnight Maid 

Activity points is based on the activity in the clubhouse. Activity includes posting and reacting in the forums in the club.
Here's the list of the top most active in the club for Midnight Meeting's First Week.

1. @Sera - 14 Activity Points

2. @onearmeddruid - 9 Activity Points

3. @PitViper - 7 Activity Points

Thank you everyone for taking part in Midnight Meeting's First Week. 
May we have more meetings like this.
See you at Midnight. 😉

Edited by adonia

• adonia locked, unlocked and locked this topic

Major Club Updates & Announcements
 Hello and greetings everyone. I made a few changes in the club today.
It is my small token of appreciation to the members who wished to hold the forth even when the fore foundation was crumbling.
It's the least I can do for showing your interest for Midnight Meetings and by not wanting it to just wither away with the owner who suddenly shut down without a warning. 

Here are the small updates:

╰┈┈┈┈┈➤・🌸 ・Changed the Midnight Meeting Icon or Avatar and made it animated
Animated_MM_avatar.gif

╰┈┈┈┈┈➤・🌸 ・Changed the Midnight Meeting's banner and made it animated
Animated_MM_banner.gif

Now, I can not promise anything in the future and we are all not sure what the future will bring.
For self preservation, I have the tendency to shut down or cut all connections before a toxic individual penetrates my sensitive individuality but I'll also do my best to give notice if I have to go or take my leave for good.

So as strongly suggested by the members, for the peace of mind of everyone and to avoid unnecessary panic in the future, I would like to emphasis that Midnight Meetings is open for watcher's applications.  The application form has been always in the watcher's page and will be there until the 4 slots are filled.

Now what are Midnight Watchers?

They are also the board of directors of Midnight Meetings and will have a percentage share in the clubhouse in return for their services and voluntary work. The owner will have the majority of voting right and will have the final decision for the club. Thus the owner has 40% share and the rest of the members will divide the excess equally. However, in the absence of the owner, the leader will be the only one with the right to get the 40% voting right of the owner. In other words, if the owner is not around the leader will have a total of 55% voting right and will therefore have the last decision for the club.

1. Owner (40%) - @adonia
2. Leader (15%)- will be the sub owner or vice owner of midnight meetings. In the absence of the owner the leader will have all the permission and power of the owner.
3. Moderator (15%) - can moderate post in the club such as locking character approvals and locking posts that needs to be locked.
4. Receptionist (15%)- sends welcome message to newly joined members and checking their qualification to join the club such as having a pfp requirement.

5. Evaluator (15%)- approves submitted character for midnight meetings by checking character age and image submitted.

Qualifications to be a Watcher:

A. Must NOT be an owner of another club.

B. Must be at least a week old in the club.

C. Must have discord or able to communicate effectively with the owner via Ecchi Text.

Be a Midnight Watcher Today!

For further inquiries or questions. Feel free to send me a text.

Thank you Midnight Folks and may all our ecchi dreams come true.

Edited by adonia
  • Love 1

Hello Everyone!

Let us congratulate @Sera, our new midnight leader!
Midnight Leader is the sub owner or vice owner of midnight meetings. In the absence of the owner the leader will have all the permission and power of the owner.
The leader will also have the right to choose and appoint moderators for the club. 

The leader will also help in welcoming new members, approving characters and guiding members where to post.
The application for Midnight Staff is still open and on going.

APPLY NOW

• 2 months later...

Hello Everyone!

I'm back. My apologies, I was not able to set I was on hiatus or on break on my account. 
I only found out the feature later on and I honestly am still not sure how to set it or use it.
However, next time I'll be on hiatus, I'll have it set.

For now, I'll be around approving characters and managing Midnight Meetings.
First and foremost let us thank @Goddess Aurora for being the leader of Midnight Meetings while I was away.
She really has done a good job in maintaining and keeping Midnight Meetings in order.

• Love 1
  • Woohoo 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...