Who plays any of these games? :D

Anybody plays these games: Minecraft, C9, Runescape, SWTOR,? :D Or is there any game that you advise me to try?:)

• Community Administrator

Minecraft and I are on an off and on relationship - currently we're off.
Runescape - I stopped playing when I was 15 and I doubt my original account is even up anymore.
Star Wars: The Old Republic - Nope, did play Dark Forces 2 when I was kid, back when graphics (by todays standards) were naff.

As for recommended... From things that I've played...

Space Engineers - Mine-craft in space and Graphic Steroids. (Early Access though) (Multiplayer)
Starbound - Terria in space. (Early Access though) (Multiplayer)
7 Days to Die - Minecraft with Zombie Hordes and Graphic Steroids (Early Access though) (Multiplayer) (MMO-Like)
---
Elite: Dangerous - Recommending in a broader sense; because I fuckin' love this game. (Somewhat MMOy) - Store - Review: APGNation

Don't take my recommendations at face value; I have included the Steam Store Pages in the unaffiliated/non-referral links to see their reviews and what they are in detail, by all means take with a grain of salt.

Minecraft is usually a good time and I liked playing Runescape when I was younger.

I strongly recommend: Demon's Souls (PS3), Dark Souls (All), Dark Souls 2 (All), Terraria (PC) and the Fallout series (All)

Only thing to watch out for - Dark Souls' port on PC is absolute shit and will require a really good system with fanmade fixes to run properly.

I would recommend Final Fantasy 14 Online.

And oh Runescape. Good old times when I had 12 years old.

And by the way, every tried Estiah? (Browser RPG, pretty neat)

Archived