Hi ~

Hi. I have been ~Rping for ~5-6 years.  This community looks amazing, and hopefully I can contribute something to it. I mostly do Private RPs and always looking for a dom partner. I prefer female/futa RP partner, but if we click we could make it work.. I do prefer that my partner is a Dom to some degree, but I do also enjoy vanilla/romance as well. Feel free to message me anytime. Thank you! 

Welcome to Ecchidreams. I am sure you'll find someone just fine for roleplaying. We all have many kinds of different tastes here and there's at least one kind for everyone.

I do yuri and futa myself at times. (I've taken a peek at your preferences) and it sounds kinda interesting. Only thing is I do a lot of furry but I also have some non-furry.

Hi, Thank you so much!  I love it here so far. I am still kinda looking, I have been away for a few days, unfortunately. Your profile looks interesting too. I have done a little bit of furry, but always wanting to expand and learn more. I will send you a DM I hope you do not mind.

Archived