Virtual Reality (Plot Idea)

The year is 2045, Muse A just turned 19 years old and after a year of work, could finally afford to buy a Virtual Reality Machine. It cost all of Muse A's saving but the advertisement seen by Muse A shows that it was worth it. 

V.R.M, short for Virtual Reality Machine is a replica of the real world with it's own economy and realistic character design. Few days into V.R.M , Muse A made new friends that brought Muse A to virtual cinemas, cafe and even clubs. 
Little did Muse A know, V.R.M is a full body machine that is created to provide a real experience as the real world, helping people escape reality and letting people feel joy, sadness, pleasure or even.. pain.

Muse A's friend, Muse B brought her into his virtual apartment for a drink but drugged her instead. Muse C , Muse A's closest friend , tried to console her by bringing her to a virtual overnight camp but Muse C betrayed her. 
Thinking V.R.M is just a virtual machine, Muse A decided to never meet Muse B or C again, but Muse B and C has a different plan. After all, V.R.M is an electronic device and electronic device that connects to the WI-FI has an IP address..
It's Friday night and Muse A just got into the V.R.M when the door to Muse A's real life apartment was opened.

It's a vague plot idea but I hope I explained the main points properly. Feel free to use it in your own private role plays or if you feel like bring the plot to life with me, hit me up!
Do forgive any grammar or spelling mistake I made, it's my first post on ED and I hope everybody can give me some constructive criticism. 
Thank you for reading this post 🌹