Large Genitals and Bodyparts

I want to be clear, this is not a kink of mine, and I am not kink shaming anyone who has this particular kink.

I just have a genuine question for anyone who has this kink, can you explain the appeal to me?

Again, I'm not kink shaming, but I am trying to better myself as a writer and sometimes that involves writing about kinks that I don't share but I'm not against either, and this is one of them.

So, to know where I'm coming from, I was once penetrated by a very large guy in real life. I was not expecting it, I was not prepped..  we were in a threesome and I guess he thought it was okay... it wast...

Anyways, not only did it really hurt, but I bled, and had to spend almost a week recovering...

And ya know, I'm average size, so most girls are comfortable with me even with anal.

So ya know, maybe it's just my personal experience that causes me to not enjoy large genitals. But I also feel this way about asses and breasts too. So if this is your kink, can you help me see the appeal? Thanks in advance! ❤️

I just want to state that it's okay to not be okay with a kink. If someone reacts negatively to how you feel, they're a major red flag anyway as a partner.

I never saw the appeal of things like enlarged breasts, but I do somewhat have a large genital kink. It's more just fantasizing about my vagina getting deleted. Lol. Getting stretched to fit his shape and size is something that's lime mmf~ to me. In reality, I'd imagine it would turn out very poorly though, as you described something that's an expected outcome. I'm sorry you went through that experience. It's not pleasant in any way, and consent should have played a huge part there.

There's nothing wrong with average sizes either, in real life and in fantasy. There are quite a few people here that actually prefer sticking to the more realistic side of things. It's okay to have an open mind when it comes to kinks, but if you're uncomfortable for any reason with a kink, don't be afraid to say no. ❤️

• Love 2
  • ^ This 1