A interesting new world...

Hello all!

For all intents and purposes, this new topic conversation piece is to, more or less, show my character and what to expect from me as a role player. I've been roleplaying since the early days of Myspace (I was known as Zeeg there), and since I've occupied other roleplaying sites that have come and gone. If you recognize the name, yes I am that David from the now gone Roleplay Tavern. For the most part, I'm an easy going guy. I like games, anime, but also just enjoying nature and life as a whole...when I'm not working or streaming of course. Though, to be fair, where roleplaying was a big part of my life, it's more of a hobby. When I discovered this site, I was willing to give it a go.

For the next bit, let me talk about the settings of my roleplay. I prefer fantasy/modern/erotic based roleplays. Whether they prefer build up or no is not a problem, but keep in mind my muse is moldable to other styles of rps. These are just where I'm more firmiliar. If ero is off the table, no worries! I still enjoy a good non ero rp as well!

Kink wise...eh, that's more for private talks huh? But if you are curious, ask! Just know that all rps including kinks will absolutely only be involved with females. Sorry to the guys, you all are cool, but I am really only into the female category or ero rp.

Other then that though, I'm an open book! So don't be afraid to stop by and say hey! It's been a bit since I've been apart of a website like this, so...I'll be in your care from now on! Let's have some fun!