Exploring on the Bridge!

The hospital. Wait, are they going to call me for a check-up? They wouldn't know what to look for, right? I'd just be naked in front of strangers!

For a moment bright pink flashed across the Luanari's face while she studied a map of the ship mounted upon the wall. Then she remembered that she was already used to living in a dormitory with others. Well, mostly used to it. She still had those sorts of problems there too. In any case her sleeping situation probably wasn't going to change, just as her bathing situation hadn't changed.

Dormitories. Probably. I wonder who I will be bunking with! Will we all share a room like X86? It will probably be something more primitive, right? What if we share beds? Oh, wait, here! This is it!

As it turned out she hadn't been that far from the bridge. Ship sections had been one of her required study subjects. Sure, she could have waited to depart alongside Captain Draven, but she had elected to venture ahead so that she might learn her way around the ship, after all she wouldn't always be able to rely upon him guiding her about! Besides, she didn't want to bother him too much. Xyvee had to prove to the Humans that she was definitely worth bringing along! Heck, she was representing her entire species here!

Metallic doors hissed softly as they slid open, allowing the petite creature entry into the ship's bridge. This too she had studied, but thankfully it actually appeared to be fairly similar to Luanari designs. Fewer seats, perhaps, but then primitive Human technology probably had less systems to control, or perhaps they simply didn't have multiple command consoles. Sure, a Luanari vessel's bridge command center might have seemed like a dangerous security flaw, but they had backups too, and those weren't centralized! It was just very useful to have the commander close to everything.

She stepped about the deck, peeking around chairs in order to study the various stations. A few she could pick out. Communications. Sensors. Weapons, probably? The most obvious to her however was the pilot and co-pilot's seats. Just like a Luanari vessel. Having a backup pilot was very important even with artificial guidance systems. This was effectively her role aboard the ship. Well, that and security.

Speaking of security, I should probably meet whoever else is assisting with that!

With a soft huff the Luanari climbed up into the seat belonging to the co-pilot's position which, for the most part, was exactly the same as the pilot's seat. Her tail retracted further into her lower back, hips wiggling as she aimed to get herself comfortable. As it turned out the seat was not made for someone as small as she was, and so she leaned to the side and started to fiddle with the controls, hoping to make it comfortable enough for her to properly operate the vessel.

It should go high enough, right? Oh, good! Sitting on a box would have been a little too embarrassing.

Once her seat was properly adjusted Xyvee finally turned her attention to the controls. Hands gently brushed across the various flight sticks, throttles, and buttons. She was careful not to actually press anything. That was a mistake she'd made in her academy days that she was certainly not going to repeat here! A very embarrassing mistake.

It's very similar. I should be able to handle this!

• Like 1
  • Love 2

A moment later the door opened and the captain entered the bridge for the first time since the tour. Command felt... strange. It felt alien to be on the bridge of a ship and to be in charge of it. Sure, there were other shift captains and it was technically the admiral's ship... but... for now this was his command. Draven moved from console to console absentmindedly going over the events that brought him here. His mother and father practically dragged him to the academy. War has been a way of life for humans for the last several decades and he was expected to follow suit. But it was after Lunar Corporation killed his wife in one of the bomb strikes that forced Draven to spur into the war with the vigor of a man possessed with nothing but... loss... and hate. The final charge on Lunar Corporation, for all accounts and purposes he was supposed to die there, not end up a damn war hero.

He was so lost in his memories he hadn't even noticed his adorable pilot had already taken her post and was familiarizing herself with the controls. In fact, Captain Draven Azure, for the first time took a seat in the captain's chair and began to look out into space in quiet reflection before the tuft of pink hair finally caught his attention. "Oh... sorry, I was distracted. But I'm glad you're here, we're going to make a small course correction Evee."

He pulled out the tablet of planets that were scanned within the area and checked it in coordination with their ship's heading. "Alright Evee, show me how the Luanari get things done. Adjust our heading." He tapped on the tablet and the screen on Evee's station illuminated, showing a course change. It appeared the captain's new course would take them close to a planet two or three days away even though it does shift their course off destination for a bit. It was part of the mission for the crew to check on nearby planets that may contain resources or even may prove habitable! "Early human explorers would often name places they find... this planet we're going to has some star chart designation some egg head came up with a hundred and fifty years ago.... I think.... you're taking us there Evee, you should name it."

• Love 2

Another metallic hiss drew the Luanari from her focus upon the controls, prompting her to sit up and turn within her seat. It was, as she had expected, the Captain! Of course just like she had been when she'd first entered the bridge his focus was on the various stations. Not wishing to distract him she faced out into the pitch black void of space and settled back into her chair, waiting with excitement for her very first order! Not that she would need to wait very long. He took notice of her only a few moments later.

An apology. He had been focused elsewhere. But he was happy too that she was where she was! Also she was going to be jumping right into her duties.

The console before her suddenly lit up with information as he explained her first task: a course correction! He had requested that she show him how Luanari completed the task, but this was a bit confusing to her as she was currently operating with Human control systems. She would, in fact, be showing him how Humans navigated a Human vessel! Of course it was entirely possible that there was some other context behind his words, but if there was she certainly hadn't caught it.

"Yees Capteen!"

Hands lifted up, her left gripping upon the flight stick while her right settled on the power throttle. Careful pressure was applied to both. She had been warned that Human controls could sometimes be more delicate, as Humans were in general much weaker. It was actually an advantage for them here, as they needn't worry so much about breaking their controls during tense situations. But then that was why only the best Luanari were allowed to pilot vessels! Or, at least, one of many reasons why. Probably not one of the higher ones either.

In any case the vessel seemed to react accordingly! It began to shift gently in the proper direction, after all they had plenty of time with no need for sudden jerking maneuvers, and once it was on the correct heading she drew down the throttle back to the position it had been previously. A few buttons were pressed, the course recalibrated and the ship set into automatic controls. With that the heading had been adjusted! Her first act as a pilot aboard a Human vessel had been successfully completed! The little Luanari nearly bounced with excitement, expression lit up with a wide smile.

I did it! I'm the first Luanari to pilot a Human ship! Oh this is very exciting! There are going to be so many firsts! Wait, am I the first one to consume Human food? Probably not, right? Gosh being an explorer is so neat!

She turned her seat around finally to face the Human, making no attempt to conceal her joy while she processed the man's words. Human explorers were unlike Luanari explorers as they often named new places they found. This was different from her society as names would generally be chosen instead by whoever funded an exploratory mission. But now here she was being given the esteemed opportunity to name a planet!

What do I name a planet? Oh gosh I forgot to think up names! Well okay, I guess I didn't expect it. Humans do things different. Okay, focus! Planet. Planet name. I don't really know much about it. Naming it after myself wouldn't feel right, even if it would be kind of cool. It could get confusing too while we are on it. Maybe a Luanari word? Yes, that probably works. No confusion there! But which to use? It should be mission appropriate, and also appropriate for Humans.

For a solid minute the little pilot pondered over name ideas, her excited expression gradually shifting to one of intense focus. Eventually however it softened again, her smile returned, and she gave herself one final nod of approval.

"Saex!"

Friendship seemed like a proper word here. This was hopefully the beginning of a friendship not only between the Humans and Luanari, but also between her and her fellow crewmates! All would know that this planet represented the beginning of a new alliance! Perhaps a little optimistic, but still!

• Love 2

There was... an understandable pause for a moment but he couldn't hold back the large smile as her planet name almost caused him to lose his baring for command. Draven lifted a hand to cover his smile for a moment and massage his cheeks in a half moment he tried to not immediately burst out laughing at the word she suggested. Okay, sex, can't possibly mean the same thing to the Luanari.  Otherwise why would she suggest it? Or maybe the Luanari are a very sexual culture? It's not like he got a crash course in Luanari culture, he wasn't even expecting her to be his pilot. "Sex?" 

He gave a, small nod to try and figure out what sex meant to a Luanari, and perhaps this was the perfect opportunity for some cultural exchange. He stood up from his chair and brought his tablet with him as he made his way to Xyvee's chair before bending at the waist so he could be level with her in her seating position. "Is... that a Luanari word?" He requested while pulling up a dictionary and pulling up the definition of sex for human culture, though he was careful not to show it to her yet because he didn't want to influence her decision. "What does it mean?"

• Love 1
  • Haha 2

Her captain smiled, a big happy one which clearly meant that he was excited with the name she had chosen! Perhaps he had studied some Luanari? Did he already know what it meant? Clearly her first assignment was going swimmingly! Of course he was hoping to double check that the word that she had stated was the same as what he'd heard. It would be important for updating the planet's new information in some registry somewhere. This was, after all, a historic moment!

"Saex" Xyvee repeated, nodding approvingly. It was close enough to what she'd said. Already she was trying to translate within her mind how to spell it out in the Human language. From what she knew Humans actually had a bunch of different languages. Their people had abandoned such concepts long, long ago. One standardized language and writing system was simply more efficient.

When Draven approached she sat up just a hint taller within her seat, not that it was noticeable or anything. Human fingers tapped away at the tablet that the man held. A question was asked. The definition of her people's word. Thankfully it was already something that she could translate. It had been a word often taught to her, as her people figured it might help in certain tense situations. In fact it had already helped their people before! During first contact it had proven instrumental in the easing of tensions between their people. Such was the power of saex that it even brought some Humans to an uncontrollable, happy, giggly state!

"Saex is Human woed freensheep!"

In that moment Xyvee was quite proud of herself.

• Love 1
  • Haha 2

He listened dutifully to her explanation as she spoke in still an impressive amount of English for their limited interactions. "Sex means friendship in Luanari?" Now this went from a bit of cultural awkwardness to a downright interstellar incident if he didn't play this right. On one hand, the first deep space planet that humans may set foot on will forever be called Sex... but on the other... who was he to argue with Luanari culture? Humans were still divided with hundreds of different languages and dialects. It would be wrong for him to deny this small explorer her right to name their first planet just because of what would amount to a language barrier.

After thinking about it for a moment he placed his hand on Xyvee's shoulder and gave a soft squeeze of affirmation and stood upright. "Planet Sex it is then, Evee. I'll mark it down in the register." And he did so, forever marking in human History the date and discovery of planet Sex.... with the... small astrisk stating it meant friendship in Luanari. "Okay, with that out of the way, what's next for our Luanari explorer?"

• Love 1
  • Woohoo 1
  • Haha 2

The little creature nodded repeatedly. Although the Humans used a slight variation on the word, namely a sharper sound for the middle of it, saex was indeed the Luanari word for friendship! Of course his question made her wonder if it did in fact mean something else in their tongue. But then perhaps he was still just trying to get used to it?

Weeth? With? With. Perhaps some examples might help?

Yes! That would do the trick! "Evee maek saex with capteen."

She pondered for a moment, finger lifting to tap at her lips in thought. Then she held it up! "Evee maek saex with Humans! With crew! Heev saex? Haev? Haev saex." One of those would surely click for them!

A faint hint of warmth spread across the Luanari's face when she felt the Human's large hand settle and squeeze against her shoulder. Humans were often more touchy, more affectionate, than Luanari were. Or so she had heard and now she was experiencing for herself! Not that it was bad or anything. Actually it was quite the pleasant change of pace from her own people, even if she was somewhat easily flustered.

Her smile widened as a confirmation was made for the chosen name of her planet! So caught up was she in the moment of history that she didn't even think to ask in the moment if there was some other meaning in the Human tongue. Also distracting was the captain's question, one which she first had to translate within her mind. An affirmation. Some thing which was shifted from one place to another. A question of what she would be doing next. Also, she was considered an explorer! That made her expression light up just a bit more and even had her currently mostly tucked away tail wiggling a slight bit against her seat.

"Evee exploor Humans?"

Indeed, the ship was righted and it would be some time before they would need to interact with it again. Now was an excellent time to explore not just her fellow crewmates, but Humans as a whole!

• Love 2
  • Haha 2

Oh no, now he's done it. Images of innocent Evee going everywhere on the ship to have sex.... friendship with the crew. Oh no, should he tell her? Maybe one of the other crew members should? Wait, did she just offer to have sex with Draven? No, she didn't, get your mind out of the gutter captain. You'd think you haven't enjoyed yourself for years or something... actually... when was the last time?

Dammit! Not the time! "Well, Evee... I... I think that's a great idea." It wasn't a lie! She should make friends with him and the crew! Luanari and Human relations would be much better for it. He smiled once again and gave Evee another squeeze of affirmation before doing a few spot-checks on the other systems. "I think I'll go to my quarters to review SRK's reports... but if you need anything my door is always open to you." Truthfully he was starting to feel the need to make a hasty retreat before he agreed to do something that might actually cause an incident between their peoples. As he turned and started to leave the bridge, curiosity unfortunately got the better of the captain. He just, he just had to know.

"Oh, Evee..." He turned to face her again with the same smile on his face but this one with an open hint of curiosity. "What's... the Luanari word for mating... or... umm.. intercourse?"

• Haha 2

Her next planned steps were agreeable to the captain. Xyvee would get to know the crew better, and she would establish friendships with everyone! The captain was a good place to start. She would be serving under him, after all. But then that appeared to be going well already!

I think checking in with my future friends in security next would be the smart play. We should be working much of the time together so it will be important that we become very close!

Another squeeze upon her shoulder drew yet another flash of heat into her face! Thankfully it wasn't terribly much, and really only visible as a faint increase in the natural pink coloring of her cheeks. It wasn't as though anything unbecoming was happening, after all. In fact it appeared as though her captain had important matters to attend to within his quarters! Some sort of report, or set of reports. Still, there was the offer to visit him whenever she needed, and so the little Luanari set her right fist to her chest in a Luanari salute!

"Evee coom to capteen eef need!"

The Human had started to depart when another question was apparently considered. She heard his words, of course, and instantly set about translating them within her mind.

What is. Okay. Luanari. Word. Um, wait. No, that word doesn't mean- wait. Huh?

A tide of bright pink slowly rose across her face as Xyvee stood still in salute with both a smile and a rapidly developing mixed expression of confusion, curiosity, anxiety, and perhaps a hint of shock.

Wait. Wait like sex? He wants to know the word for sex? Why does he want to know the word for sex?

Of course she had heard rumors of this sort of thing. Humans were naturally far more affectionate creatures, as had already been established, but there had been talks from the researching circles that the Human proclivity for contact reached far beyond even that. Rumors that they would be very much inclined to breed with any other species that they discovered, Luanari included despite the difference in size. In fact some might even desire it more!

Not that she wasn't curious herself about such things. Her natural curiosity was part of why she was chosen for this mission, and even she was aware of that. But things in their world worked much different. Rarely was such an act even indulged in save for the purpose of procreation. There wasn't a taboo against it or anything, it was just seen as something that was an inefficient use of one's time. And of course that too was the source of some rumors, that Humans would procreate anywhere and at any time, while a Luanarian meanwhile would typically only do so perhaps once at the end of the night within a rented room specifically designed for such tasks.

Does captain wish to have sex!? With me?!? This is so sudden! So soon! Oh gosh!

Roughly a minute had passed in awkward silence as the poor Luanari gradually became more and more flustered. Her tail had returned, now coiled down her right leg, squeezing while her entire body wiggled with unbridled nervous energy. It was of course a big step forward in Human-Luanari relations, one which she had expected to take much longer to occur, provided it ever did occur in the first place! But then perhaps this was part of serving aboard a Human vessel? Was it necessary to satisfy even this sort of request for her superiors!?

Humans are so intense! Oh wait. Captain is still here! He awaits an answer! It's okay! You can do this Xyvee! You are ready for this! You were ready for this!

The little creature tensed up, body straightening as she cleared her throat and did her very best to regain at least some semblance of composure!

"Hooehtha."

Hoetha in the Luanari tongue was, of course, to procreate. Intercourse. Sex.

"Hoetha is eentoorcoors" Xyvee replied somewhat timidly, heart pounding within her chest. "Wee capteen woont know?"

Well she did want to know more about Humans. This was bound to happen eventually! At least her captain was nice, right?

• Like 1
  • Love 1

"Hotha..... Hoetha." He nodded quietly as he repeated the word to try and put it to memory. This would help prevent misunderstandings right? She's learning his language, it's only fair he attempted to learn hers. He smiled and wondered if he should perhaps tease his new Luanari friend while educating her, now that he knew enough to proceed.

He leaned against the exit door and looked Evee over. She was different, and unique, her excitable nature was infectious and made him feel playful in a way he had not felt in years. Strangely enough, it made him excited to learn more about her culture just as she wanted to learn more about his. Perhaps it would be cruel to unleash her on the crew with the possible misinterpretations... though he found the possible scenarios she would end up in quite humorous. "So sex is friendship in Luanari? Evee, I don't wish you to feel embarrassed because I adored the genuine enthusiasm. But sex in human English means hoetha." He tried not to chuckle, but his smile was betraying his feelings on the matter and he continued. "So, you just said you wanted to have hoetha with me and the crew... in human English."

• Haha 2

That's all it probably was. Just curiosity. She was curious, he was curious, everyone was curious! Humans liked sex. That had to be it. They just liked it so much that of course that would be the first word that they would want to know. It just meant she'd need to get more used to hearing the word, perhaps even witnessing the act much more frequently than she was accustomed to. Heck, perhaps even participating herself!

How much do Humans do it? Do they always think about sex? In what way is it different?

She had so many questions herself now, and these questions rattled around within her mind enough that they almost made her miss the man's next question. Was sex friendship in Luanari? It could be, of course, for a very tiny portion of the population. Some Luanari quite enjoyed the act, and those Luanari tended to become friendly with one another more so than those around them. But it was also such a small fraction that it didn't really count.

He did not wish for her to feel awkward. Or nervous? Wait, what did that word mean again? Also he enjoyed, loved even, her very real happiness. By this point his words were starting to confuse her. Or perhaps her mind was simply too flustered to fully understand things.

Then came the bombshell. Sex in the Human language meant sex in the Luanari tongue. It meant hoetha.

Sex means hoetha. Yes.

She didn't initially understand what he was trying to imply. When did she say that she wanted-

Saex.

Sex.

Her face was a vibrant pink and her eyes glowed with a bright gold shine. One could almost imagine the steam erupting from her ears.

I said I wished to mate with the captain. And the crew. I named a planet- the planet! Oh no! The planet! My planet!

The Luanari crouched down, hands covering her face in embarrassment while her own tail lifted up to pat her atop the head as though it had a mind of its own, although perhaps in the moment it did.

I am never going to live this down. Oh gosh. Dangit!

But then her words weren't entirely untrue either. Attempting to mate with a Human was also sort of part of why she was here. Well, okay, not that specifically but determining just how compatible their species were, in all manners of speaking, was part of her mission! This was simply far sooner than she had anticipated.

Fingers spread open and golden orbs peered out from behind him towards the Human.

"Evee wont. . .want saex. Evee mebee want hoetha too. . .?"

She paused, considering her words. What was the proper translation to continue that? Perhaps not the best place to leave off the question, which was mostly directed towards herself, but at the moment translating her feelings was not a simple task.

"Mebee? Soon? In long teem. Tiom. Tiem? Evee mebee hoetha. With capteen. Crew."

Eventually! Maybe! Just be straight forward here. Yes. That is the best way to do it, I think! I hope!

The Luanari nodded to herself as she stood once more, hands lowering instead to fiddle together in front of her belly. Of course she had so many questions of her own! But then perhaps she should start with the most important one. The one which would establish the dynamics not just between the two of them, but perhaps between everyone aboard the ship!

"Capteen want hoetha? Capteen hoetha with crew? How Humans work?"

• Love 2

Did... did their resident extra-terrestrial just proposition him for sex? Wait and he wasn't immediately countering with how bad of an idea that was!? Draven stood there for a moment with a... oddly serious look on his face. Like a man who had just sat down at a puzzle, he didn't feel quite ready to solve or attempt. Cultural exchange was the priority of her mission, was sex technically part of that? For crying out loud why did they put the specialist for this on B shift!? Fuck it, the only authority that can court martial his ass was in cryo, and beyond that the nearest court was years of flight away. Who was he to deny Evee and the crew their ambitions and recreation?
"To be honest Evee, I don't know if our anatomy is compatible. But truthfully maybe it would be healthy for exploration and experimentation." As he said it he seemed to be convincing himself as much as he walked over and leaned against the console beside her with a reaffirmed tone. "And look, don't worry about the planet name, I think... it's beautiful to call it Friendship! Sincerely."

He gave Evee a quiet look from head to toe and maintained a genuine smile even as curiosity around her question continued to grow. Was he really about to have this conversation?
"So I'm not entirely sure how it works with Luanari. But humans have a wide range of activities when it comes to..hoetha. For example, hoetha between a male and a female human would be different than say... a female and female or even a male and male." He tried to cheer her up by reaching out and putting his finger beneath her chin to lift her face to make eye contact with her golden orbs. "I suppose the only way to know if that's something you can share with the crew is to check if... you're compatible right? How do Luanari do it?"

• Love 2

He wished to be honest. He didn't know if their species could do those sorts of things together. He believed that it might be good for their bodies however, and that experimenting was also good. Also he seemed to like the name despite the mix-up. Her already flustered mind was taking more time to make the translations, but she was doing well none the less! However she had also been so focused upon them that she didn't even realize that the man was now standing right in front of her! Or, rather, right over her, as Humans tended to do.

Xyvee smiled up towards the Human. Toes pointed a bit inward and hands nervously squeezed together. Was she excited about the prospects? Certainly! But this sort of thing especially was difficult for her. Even with her own people she had been abnormally shy. Most Luanari were fine with nudity, fine with discussing this sort of thing. Not her. She couldn't place why, but then that was just one of her little quirks, one which she had grown to mostly accept. But then another thought occurred to her: should she be less embarrassed or more embarrassed to be saying and doing these sorts of things with Humans? They weren't Luanari, after all, but then they were a people.

Captain doesn't know how we do it. At least we have that in common! Well, about each other I mean.

Her eyes widened and head tilted a bit. Humans had multiple ways of doing it? Wait, a female Human could procreate with another female? And a male with a male?!? There was so much to learn!

Bright pink shot up her face again as the captain's finger pressed against her soft chin and lifted her gaze to meet his directly. For whatever reason it made her feel warm all over. Perhaps it was some sort of Human trick. But his suggestion, that they check if they were compatible, was something which warmed her even further still! At least he started with something simple.

She glanced around briefly for something to write with, or sketch with. Alas, she did not see anything immediately. Showing him, as embarrassing as it would be, was going to be the easiest way. She could do at least that much, right?

"Luanari haev woon way hoetha. Only way."

Finally releasing the grip that her hands together, Xyvee first pointed towards the Human, and then towards the floor beneath herself. With face still a bright pink she cast her gaze to the floor, imagining the man laid beneath her. Then she slowly crouched down, settled upon her knees, and sat up. Once her gaze returned to Draven she pointed again, this time specifically at the man's crotch. Her gaze and her finger then dropped, both directed towards her own crotch.

"Meel put vir-"

A pause as she tried to remember the Human word.

"-peenees inseed. We sit. Waet. Foov meenoot."

With a nod of affirmation to herself the Luanari lifted her gaze once more towards her captain. "Then done."

Indeed, the way Luanari anatomy worked was, in her mind, probably far more efficient than Humans! Not that she knew anything about the way they did it specifically, but for a Luanari they need merely sit the female atop the male, insert the penis into the vagina, and wait for five minutes, sometimes even sooner if they were really efficient! A Luanari's body was built to do all the work without the need to expend any extra energy. It truly was a marvel! But then it also made her very curious as to how a Human did it with another Human, especially given the man's suggestion that they had multiple ways to do it, and that females and males could do it with other females and males!

Maybe they have both organs?!? Oh gosh this is exciting! And maybe a little scary.

• Haha 2

Oh, well that sounds remarkably similar. Okay, it goes inside. They.... wait. Wait? Oh gods, that sounds terrible! Awful! Boring even! Good grief no wonder the Luanari were so advanced compared to humans! That wasn't sex! That was... basic reproduction. Suddenly it dawned on him, Luanri procreation was about efficiency and finishing the task... no... passion, no energy, no desire? It sounded like Luanari had similar sexual organs, but... had only the males experienced orgasms just for the sake of procreation!? Poor Evee, if that was her role in their society he genuinely was tempted to feel sorry for her, even though that may be culturally insensitive.

"Oh... uhh, that's fascinating Evee. In Luanari society is it just for... reproduction or do you do it for recreation as well?" He realized that was the only way he could phrase the question without asking directly if females enjoy the experience outside of reproductive duties. God save the Luanari, that just wouldn't be fair. He motions to the crotch of his pants to indicate she was indeed correct in the placement. Honestly the hardest part of this conversation was how damn cute she was. She was an explorer at heart and her desire to learn more and do more with humans was... honestly kinda sexy. Part of him wondered if that made Evee the equivalent of a Luanari pervert, even if it was for the sake of science and relatoons. "For human males and females... it's... similar. But we move a lot more, we even have multiple positions sometimes because it makes breeding more likely, other times just because it feels better for both partners. Because of how good it feels, humans do it for recreation. There is also teasing and foreplay... umm 'before play' usually when we use our hands and mouths to stimulate eachother before having hoetha or sex." After his rather, rough explaination he decided to opt for another question.

"I haven't studied Luanari anatomy, did you study ours? Do know if its... similar?" Part of him wanted to ask of she just wanted to see it. Maybe that was the damn child inside him but for the moment they were just having a discussion and that was fine. Right?

• Haha 2

Posted (edited)

Xyvee smiled, proud of not just herself for explaining things correctly but of her people as a whole! The fact that it was fascinating meant it was probably much different, right? Of course her face remained a healthy bright shade of pink as the entire subject they were on was, well, quite embarrassing to discuss. Still, it was important! And it was one she was maybe secretly a little excited about. Not that she wasn't excited about other things too! It wasn't just sex!

Speaking of which, the next question was exactly about that! She raised a finger, much like a teacher might when they needed to catch the attention of a particularly absent minded student, and for a moment she wondered if Humans did the same thing. "Moost? No. Hoetha foor cheeld. Soom foor foon. Mooch foo. Fee? Few? Few."

Indeed, very few of their people actually participated in such things for their amusement. They were the strange ones! Xyvee definitely wasn't one of those sorts. Nope! In fact she'd never done anything of the sort before! And sure, she was very curious about how Humans did it, and what it might even be like, but that was a totally different thing and not at all weird! It was for science! To explore! For the entirety of the Luanari species!

Golden orbs followed the man's hand from his crotch, head tilting just a slight bit while she processed his next words within her mind. They were, in fact, similar! Except they moved a lot more. In fact they had different positions! Some were even believed to make breeding more likely! Now that alone was worth exploring! If she could bring back a new more efficient position then that could do a lot towards helping the Luanari people! But for whatever reason Humans also just did it to enjoy themselves. Were they a whole race of weirdos?!?

For fun? To feel good? What?

Her gaze dropped to the floor, to where she imagined the captain would be laying down. It was a weird visual. His head on a Luanari body. It wasn't as if she knew what the rest of him looked like. Her hips wiggled in little circles, body still having been sat up on her knees. Moving really was less efficient. More tiring. She wondered why they might need to do so.

"Is foon? Feel good?" she questioned, her voice a soft mumble directed more towards herself.

In fact, if she was understanding this correctly, Humans appeared to actually do stuff before they mated! They used hands and even their mouths. It was all very confusing and yet, also, somewhat enticing.

Her gaze finally lifted to Draven again as she stood up, hands brushing against her knees before she straightened herself up. "How?" she decided to ask rather pointedly. "Wee? Is uneefeesheent."

Anatomy. He didn't know the anatomy of her people and she didn't really know the anatomy of a Human. She shook her head. Of course a thought came to mind. There was a very easy way to learn. But it was far too embarrassing for her to ever suggest, as her face would make crystal clear in the moment.

"Ees theeng Evee need learn."

And maybe teach!

Edited by Chiyako
  • Love 2

Part of him considered countering her argument about just how efficient a practiced mouth can be when it comes to bringing someone to orgasm, but that may be a little much right now. "If it wasn't fun, humans would not have such a high population even with all the wars we endured." He chuckled a little as they continued conversing about... cultural exchange.

"You need to learn?" Oh no, even Draven could see the sign that says the point of no return approaching. Wait, was that the sign they blew past a mile ago? Oh no. Subconsciously he found himself shifting his legs together as he weighed the pros and cons of his next suggestion. Should he even offer this next step? It may be a step too far but it was for science so it's not like he'd be hurting anything. His lips pursed a moment in thought and the words escaped before he really thought them through. "I could show you if you want. Short of middle school sexual education videos they show on earth, it may be better to see one in person."

• Haha 1

The little Luanari's head nodded slowly a couple of times. He had a fair point. Sort of. Sure, things which were fun were easier to do. Humans, who apparently did it a bunch, would find it therefore much easier to rapidly replenish their population if the act was, in fact, exciting to perform. But efficiency meant more could be produced over all, did it not? They could stand to be more efficient!

But if it really was very enjoyable then, well, it couldn't really hurt to find out, right? It's not as though it were addicting or anything.

Another nod in response to his question. She needed to learn! It was part of her assignment, after all. Learn whatever she could about them. Teach whatever wasn't secret knowledge, or at least as much as she needed to complete her mission. Nothing was really off limits for her collection of Human knowledge.

"Evee learn eneetheeng. Eevreetheeng."

Not all at once, of course. That certainly wasn't expected of her! But, well, as much as she could at any given time, provided she had the time to do so. It was a special assignment and she wasn't about to fail her people!

It was then that, thanks to her horns, she detected a slight change in the man's temperature. More specifically a shift lower. Then there were the little movements he made. Was he growing ill? No. Whatever it was, something was happening. Maybe it was related to sex? Or maybe this was part of what a Human experienced when they became flustered. That was the most likely answer.

Then came the offer. He could show her! Which part? Well who could say. A lot had been muddled together. But anything she could learn was good, even if she might need to reciprocate with something just as embarrassing! And, better still, she didn't even need to work up the courage to ask!

Xyvee's smile widened and her head nodded, albeit more excitedly this time. Even her tail had started to emerge again, wagging softly behind her at the idea. "Eeve want learn."

• Love 1