Is There a Way to See if Someone is Still in an Ecchitext?

Question

Hi! Just a quick question relating to deleted conversations in Ecchitext. Is there any indication to the person/people still in the Ecchitext convo that the other person has left the text? I can't seem to find any indications anywhere in the feature to show this, or a direct answer to this question. I see at the top of every chat that there are the words "2 Dreamers active in this EcchiText conversation (including you)" but since all of my chats have it and I have a few that people haven't read in a good long while, I can't tell if they're just busy/not opening the messages or if they have left.

But I want to know that someone is no longer in a chat 100% before I delete it to free up some space, and also so I don't send any "Still there and interested in continuing this rp?" messages into a void.

1 answer to this question