Looking for Rp

Just looking to have a little fun with someone.i would prefer female partners, but males are okay as well. I'm looking to play character names Shanaka Longhart. He is a Dragonian with the abilities of using elemental energy in the form of fire. He looks human but was fused with a dragon at a young age. I don't care the scenario, just nothin gross is all I ask. Thanks for taking the time to read this, take it easy and hope to hear from you soon!

• Love 2

• Community Administrator
Posted (edited)

Please read this, then read my signature.

image.png

Topic moved.

Edit:

Apparently, this absolutely needs to be clarified. It's not OP who started this issue with me but someone else. The above image is a screenshot, which means the links in said screenshot can't be clicked on to take you to those places. It is a screenshot of a forum description where this topic was originally posted: https://ecchidreams.com/community/forum/14-sex-and-relationships/ <-- This is an actual link. I can't believe that this even needed to be explained, but here we are. It's 2024, and it seems people don't even know how screenshots work, and I'm the one that's stupid and wrong. 🙄 

Edited by Novaer
It was Noah. Noah Takumi doesn't know how screenshots work.
  • Like 1