~ A Monster By Mail ~
Being new is a difficult thing to handle, especially when there's very few to help guide you through your troubles. One thing we all deal with is growing up. So naturally, after graduating college you'd have to become completely independent if not so already. It's inevitable to have adult responsibilities, but with so little resources, it can be quite hard to know where to start. So just moving into an apartment before knowing where to live indefinitely, there'd need to be preparations before getting comfortable. Filling out complicated yet boring papers, finding a reliable job, and even just trying to find free time so you could relieve yourself of the stress that came with making it through life.
While you were getting settled into your new apartment, something was off. Things around your space would be moved around when you got back after your interviews, but not necessarily in a bad way. Things would be neatly placed, organized, and nothing would ever be gone. You'd only find out who was doing it when a peculiar letter was placed under your doorstep, one that told you that one of your neighbors was doing it. But it was never specified where they lived in the apartment complex. And while suspicious at first, things seemed to become a bit more casual as they kept sending letters, always seeing them slide under your door. Yet when opening your door to see who's there, no one would be standing or even walking away.
It wasn't just letters, other peculiar events would go on around your temporary home. This person may have been supernatural in some ways, it was never clear until you saw them. A monster, realizing why they chose to hide themselves from others. But with the kind and reassuring letters they sent you, it didn't matter what they looked like, right?
~ ~ ~ ~~~ ~ ~ ~
Grrr! Alright, this roleplay idea was meant to be made around Halloween, but I got a bit sidetracked. Now, it's the weekend, so I have time to do a lot more fun things! So for this roleplay, I'm hoping to do a cute, mischievous slice of life roleplay! Where the female lead settles into a new apartment and gets greeted by strange letters and things happening around her house. Only to discover it was a monster the whole time. I wish for this to be a unique and cute roleplay, since there are a lot quickie styled, or darkly toned roleplays out there at the moment. I may bump a few of my own ideas, but anyway! I'd like to play the monster, and would LOVE it if someone else could be the girl in the story! If you've even glanced at my other ideas, I'm sure you know that I adore monster x human ideas, I'm probably a monster enthusiast at this point, whether it be a monster/creature/weird entity, or a monster girl!
Here are some things that I look for in a roleplay:
- Decently Length'd Replies - (About 2 or 3 paragraphs are enough for me, less if you so desire. Though I try to match my partner's lengths most of the time.)
- Details & Expression - (Detailed replies that add more to the story and characters are great, especially when there's a great sense of expression added to their dialogue!)
- Clear Communication - (This is really important for all roleplays! If someone says that they have no preferences, then they are lying! Everyone has different tastes and preferences, so why not tell one another so they can both enjoy the roleplay? I like it when roleplays are concise and have direction!)
Now here some things that I don't look for:
- One Liners - (It's kinda frustrating to write a whole bunch for someone, and then they only give you a sentence or two back, you know?)
- Excessive Fluff/Padding - (A tiny bit of fluff is okay, but when it halts the story. It becomes a pain to get it back running again when you could be doing more fun and engaging things.)
- Ghosting - (This is incredibly discouraging. When you develop and eventually begin a roleplay, only for your partner to ghost you without reason is super annoying and makes the other person feel worse about themselves, there's no point to it. And only serves to make others feel bad about themselves. It's happened quite a lot to me so I would know.)
So with those preferences of mine out of the way, how about we move onto kinks? The thing most people go for in a roleplay, where all the best bits come in, right? So here are a few of mine that I thought about for this roleplay:
~ Ecchi Scenes, Kisses, Slight Size Difference, Passionate Sex, Gloryholes, and Dirty Talk! ~
But remember! You may always suggest some of your own! I'm usually pretty open to most kinks as long as they aren't too extreme. Things like extreme gore and scat just don't sit well with me. But enough about that. So if that wraps everything up for this roleplay, I hope you'll take interest and EcchiText me! I promise you an amazing roleplay! (>///O)
Roleplays keep me going, there a great stress reliever when work just gets me all riled up. So roleplaying is a hobby that I'll always love, and I only wish to make you happy by giving you a thought out, fun, and pleasurable experience... I'll see you soon~ (U///U)
And thank you for reading this~