Bio: Luzu

(I hope this is appropriate. Chazin's bio mentioned Demons, so I thought I could be one of them)

Name: Her real name is unpronounceable by the human tongue so she goes by the name of Luzu

Occupation: She is suppose to serve the dark lord of Demons, but usually she is too distracted by sex to do anything major. Though sometimes she can achieve both at the same time.

Species: Demon (Specifically she is an imp, a powerful one that might turn into one of the higher states of demonhood, like a succubus, soon.)

Sanity: As sane as a Demon can be

sexuality: Pansexual

kinks: Corruption, BDSM, Rough Sex, Rape

turn offs: Little can turn Luzu off except perhaps a partner who is too gentle

weapons: None

appearance:

EhXr3Sz.jpg

abilities: As an imp, she has access to a few offensive pyromancy spells as well as a couple lust spells, though they are mostly aphrodisiacs rather than the actual seductive control spells that succubi have. As a demon, she is also quite tough.

Backstory: Luzu was summoned her by one of the cultists who worshipped a dark god under the church. It seemed like the summoning was a mistake, the cultist expecting some kind of lovecraftian horror to come out of his summoning circle, but Luzu made do. It was easy to seduce the cultist, having been a sexually frustrated virgin and she sucked him dry with both her mouth and tight pussy. Then, now that she had been summoned, she go into the real world. She climbed up the stairs, finding herself in the seemingly ruined main floor of the church. Where to go from here.

• Like 1
  • Love 3