I've seen enough hentai to see where this is going: The Discussion.

So, I dunno if this belongs in the games section, or where it would belong at all. But I thought I'd ask the forum something stupid. So, When watching hentai are you sure you are watching hentai. Imagine if you weren't actively seeking it out, what would be your signal that you're watching  hentai instead of an anime without them actually having sex.

For me, and mostly a more recent thing. The main character has no face? They just draw him without eyes and long bangs to make him a self insert more easily or something? Regardless, I thought it was always kinda funny.

• 2 weeks later...

I feel like the second I got the vibe someone was going to be forced into sex but end up loving it the Hentai alarm bells would go of in my head.

Not completely accurate though, have you ever seen Gundam Wing? The relationship between Heero Yuy and Relena Peacecraft, especially in the beginning, is pretty terrifying, but that doesn't go anywhere sexual.

Actually, it feels far more messed up for not being a Hentai.

Archived