Room 209: Yukki’s Room.

Yukki walked with Toffee to the hotel, her arm around the girl’s shoulders. Once in a while she stumbled and tripped over herself, but still managed to keep going. The Sweet Treat was really affecting her now, normal people could handle two or more, but she was new to drinking and couldn’t. This was the first time for her, being so drunk.

The two arrived at Yukki’s door which Toffee open and the two stepped in and closed the door behind them. Yukki looked around at her room that resembled the one in her family’s palace, “ahh.....home sweet home...... this is my room Toffee...... I don’t know where mom and dad are though.......” she had forgot  what happened to her and her parents but would probably remember in the morning. She went over to her bed and jumped onto it on her stomach and laid flat down. 

@Lollipop

Edited by AirAllie14
  • Love 1

Toffee: She looks around the room and marvels at the decor. "Wow...your room is so beautiful. I don't usually have a lot of time to serve guest outside of the bar, so this is my first time seeing a room like yours." Toffee: She looks around the room and marvels at the decor. "Wow...your room is so beautiful. I don't usually have a lot of time to serve guest outside of the bar, so this is my first time seeing a room like yours." Toffee: She looks around the room and marvels at the decor. "Wow...your room is so beautiful. I don't usually have a lot of time to serve guest outside of the bar, so this is my first time seeing a room like yours." She smiles as she walks over to the bed, seeing Yukki sprawled out on her stomach. "Maybe I let you drink to much Princess. Lucky for you the restorative effects of the island are just strong enough to keep you from getting a hangover in the morning." She crawls on to the bed, one hand sliding up Yukki's thigh and then grabbing her butt. "Come now my little drunken Princess, your not planning on going on passing out on me just yet, are you?" 

Yukki let out a soft moan as she felt Toffee’s hand go up her thigh and then grab her butt. She turned her head to look at Toffee and then rolled her body around so she was on her back. She looked up at Toffee with a drunken smile saying, “of course not my prince...... we still have so much fun things to do.....” Yukki sat up on her bed and leaned over to Toffee kissing her passionately and wrapping her arms around the girl’s neck. 

• Love 1

Toffee: She let out a cute moan as Yukki began to kiss her, which then into playful giggling.  She let's her weight push Yukki down on the bed and continues to kiss her passionately, her tongue swirling around the drunken princess's. "Why don't you show me what you have in mind for fun. After all you've been so greedy, I wanna feel your hands and lips all over my body too."

Edited by Lollipop

Yukki let out some moans in the kiss as well and felt herself going back down on her bed as she played with Toffee’s tongue. She looked up at her frowning, “I’m sorry I’ve been so selfish.... I’ll do exactly that.... I’ll make you feel good too my prince...” She began to move her arms up to Toffee’s waist, rubbing her back and then moved her arms down to her ass cheeks, rubbing and squeezing them. She then leaned up to Toffee’s neck and started to kiss and suck on it. “I want to hear your moans....”

• Love 1

Toffee: It didn't take much to get Toffee to let out her voice in pleasure. She already been waiting to feel Yukki's hands exploring her body. As she felt her hand grab her round, plump bottom, and her kiss and suck on her neck, Toffee let a loud, desperate moan. Her hands grip onto Yukki's waist, and her back arches. She presses herself more into Yukki, wanting more. She had been able to play it cool before, but having Yukki take the lead a bit showed just how much she needed some release as well. She moaned and gasped into Yukki's ear.

Yukki smiles hearing Toffee’s sweet moans, they sound like music to her ears. She began to move her hands up from Toffee’s butt to underneath her shirt. She rubbed her back and then pulled the shirt off of her and then toke off her bra. She looked at Toffee’s breasted impressed with a big smile on her face. She pouted a bit seeing that they were bigger than hers but it didn’t matter right now. She moved her face to the girl’s breasts and took in one of her nipples in her mouth. She started to lick around it in circles and started to suck on it. While she did this her hand came up to her other breast. She squeezed it, feeling how soft and squishy they were and then started to tease the nipple with her fingers. She rubbed them, pulled them and twisted them, loving all of the moans that were coming out of Toffee’s mouth.

• Love 1

Toffee: She moaned out even more as Yukki began to tease and suck on her nipples.  "Ahhh! That feels so~ good, princess!"  She hadn't expected Yukki to be so good at pleasing another person's body. But then again, most who come to island often find out quickly how to pleasure each other. Once their inhibitions fall away, and they become more and more willing, their lust usually guides them.

Toffee's runs her fingers through Yukki's hair. Her nipples stiffen as Yukki continues to tease them. One of her hands slips between her thighs and begins to rub her moistening pussy through her tight shorts. 

Yukki continued to tease Toffee’s nipples, sucking harder and teasing more and more on her nipples. “Mm... I’m glade your feeling so good.” Yukki then began to slide her hands down Toffee’s back, back to her butt and squeezed it before slipping her hands into the girl’s shorts and pulling them down.

She then slipped her hands to Toffee’s panties feeling how wet she was and licked her lips. “So wet... I can feel it through your panties....” She moaned as she felt Toffee rubbing her through her shorts and she began doing the same to the girl through her panties.

Edited by AirAllie14
  • Love 1

• 2 weeks later...

Toffee: "Y-your so aggressive Princess. I didn't think you had it in you." She smiles while she moans out the words. A part of her was slightly embarrassed at how Yukki was feeling how wet she was making her. "I like this side of you as well. You seem so eager to please. I'm body is all yours Princess. There's no need hold back. Do what ever you want to your loyal Prince." Her pussy was soaking wet and her body ached for Yukki to explore every inch of her. She wanted to please the princess and fulfill her desires. 

Yukki smiles and flips them around so that Toffee is now on her back and Yukki is over her. She started to suck on her nipples and tease them before kissing her way down her stomach until she gets to her panties and pulls them off. Her eyes snarkiest seeing Toffee’s bare wet soaking pussy and begins to lick it, “mm.. tasty...” She sticks a finger inside of her moving in in and out while sucking on her clit. “Yes my prince... I love to please... I’m so happy that I’m able to make you feel so good...”

Edited by AirAllie14
  • Love 1

Toffee: She runs her fingers through Yukki's hair and her back arches as the drunken princess licks her clit while working her finger in and out of her soaked pussy. Pleasure rippled through her body and she moans loudly. She could feel the dam about to burst as her tight hole spasmed around Yukki's finger. "Ahhh! I'm...I'm gonna cum Princess! Your gonna make me cum!" Her hands grip firmly onto Yukki's head as her hips buck a bit, her legs shaking, thighs quivering, and she climaxes. Her whole body trembles as the wave of intense pleasure washes over her, more of juices gushing from her quivering pussy.

Yukki smiles to herself as she made sure to lick up and drink all of Toffee’s juices. Her juices tasted so good, better than any alcohol or the Sweet Treat she had. She got up smiling at Toffee. Yukki’s lips and chin glistened in the light from Toffee’s juices. “My prince... that tasted so good! Did you enjoy yourself? Did your princess make you feel good...?” She giggled a bit and said, “I hope so. I hope your not tired,” she pouted, “because... because you still have to make me feel good my prince....”

• Love 1

• 2 weeks later...

Toffee: She pants heavily as her orgasm subsides. She eyes dreamily focus on Yukki. "That was amazing Princess." She smiles as when Yukki asks if she is tired. She sits up and straddles the princess. "It seems my Princess still expects much of me. Such a needy Princess. She'll work me to exhaustion." She giggles as she looks down at Yukki. "What ever should I do." She starts kissing Yukki's neck, lovingly.  Her hand slips down between Yukki's thighs and her fingers start rub into Yukki's moist folds. "I'll just have work hard to satisfy her."

Edited by Lollipop

• 3 weeks later...

Yukki smiles up happily at her prince. She enjoys the straddling of her prince and let’s out soft moans as she feels her lips kiss her neck and then they start to get louder once she feels that girl rubbing between her legs. Yukki hoped the girl felt just how wet she was for her. “Mmm... my prince... that feels so good... keep going... keep making your princess feel good....”

• Love 1

Toffee: She rubs her fingers fingers deeper into Yukki's moist pussy. "So demanding. It makes me wanna tease you." She slides down further and takes one of Yukki's nipples into her mouth and starts to lick, suck, and nibble on it. She loved the way the Princess's body writhed with pleasure from her every touch, and wet her pussy was. She savored every moan that escaped her lips. 

She started trailing kisses from her breast to her stomach, and then even lower; stop at right above her pussy. She then grabbed her one thigh with her free hand and started kissing it as well. She was teasing her, not wanting to make her cum just yet.

Yukki moan loudly as she feels Toffee’s fingers move inside of her. More moans escape her lips as she feels the girl’s lips kiss all over her body, trashing it and making her body squirm in pleasure. Her nipples were fully erect as Toffee teased them as well. Yukki grabbed onto her bedsheets tightly from all of the pleasure and teasing she was receiving, she just wanted to cum.

”Toffee...” she moaned, “it feels so good... you fingers feel so good inside of me.... your lips feels so good all over me.... I just want to cum for you my sweet prince....”

• Love 1

Toffee: A coy smirk spread across her face as she watched Yukki squirm and listened to her speak. She had the Princess right where she wanted her, near begging to cum. "If my Princess want cum, then I must obey." She gave the girl's inner thigh one last sweet kiss before lower her head between her trembling legs. She looked at Yukki from between her thighs with a piercing gaze. "But first I should teach my Princess some patience. Discipline is important after all. Its unbecoming for a Princess to not be able to control her urges. I drag this out just a bit longer before giving you release. After all, I wanna savor the taste of you."

Toffee then began her assualt on Yukki dripping pussy. She devoured the Princess's pussy slowly, drawing out the pleasure as much as she saw fit. Her arms wrapped around Yukki's thighs to keep her in place and from squirming away from her. Her tongue alternated lapping at her wet folds and  clit hungrily, to prodding as deep into her as it could, scooping out tongue fulls of her juices.  She would continue this torturous pleasure well after the Princess was fully begging, letting up to keep her from cumming, then continue in earnest again. She wouldn't  stop until the Princess's body was dripping with sweat, and she panting from getting close to  exhaustion. Then she would lick and suck on Yukki's clit while she fucked the princess with two fingers until she would cum.

• 2 weeks later...

Yukki continued to moan loudly and squirm from the pleasure. It felt so good her her all she wanted to do was cum but she had to hold on for her prince and obey. She bit her lip and gripped onto the bed sheets tightly as her legs wrapped around the girl’s neck. She began to bed the girl loudly to cum. Her body couldn’t take it anymore, the pleasure was making her go crazy. Her body began to sweat and she started to pant along with her moans. She felt herself building up right to the edge until moaning out, “T-Toffee... m-my prince... I..I can’t hold on a-any longer! I-I’m cumming!!!” She screamed out as her body shook, her back arched and she let it all out cumming into Toffee’s mouth and fingers and a bit on her face.

Edited by AirAllie14
  • Love 2

Toffee: As Yukki's body began to shake, Toffee's grip on her thighs tightened. She tried to hold the princess still while she began to orgasm. Toffee loved the girl's reaction. Her begging was absolutely adorable and sexy. Toffee continued to eat Yukki's pussy as she came, lapping up her sweet juices as they gushed from her delicious pussy. "So~ tasty Princess...thanks for the meal." She would continue to eat out the quivering princess until her organs subsided. Once it had, Toffee would let go of the Princess's thighs. She would then crawl up to her and give her a kiss on the forehead. "I hope I didn't go overboard in my efforts to satisfy you my Princess. I did warn you earlier that I might not be able to control myself once you started moaning." She giggles and smiles at Yukki.

As Yukki finishes cumming she lays on the bed patting. She stares up at Toffee giggling and said, “you did didn’t you? It’s it, I loved it, I loved you...” she said leaning up and kisses the girl on the lips. She wrapped her arms around the girl pulling her down onto her and deepening the kiss. She started to make it more passionate and stuck her tongue into her mouth to place with hers. She giggled as the two rolled around on the bed continuing their deep passionate kiss until finally breaking got air as the two panted. Yukki smiled at the girl and cuddled against her resting her head onto her chest, “you know... maybe this island won’t be so bad after all... I think I could get used to living her.” She gives Yukki one last kiss and closed her eyes falling asleep from all of the hot steamy passion they just had.

• Love 1

• 2 weeks later...

After a while Yukki wakes up. She feels around the bed but Toffee is not around. She sits up to see Toffee putting on her work uniform, “oh, are you heading back to work Toffee....? I can come along and help... if you want or do you know another fun place that I could hang out this time? You’ve been on this island longer than me... anyplace you would recommend for some fun?”

• Love 1

Toffee: She comes back over to the bed and sits on the edge closest to Yukki. She smiles and caresses Yukki's cheek. "Coming with me is up to you, cutie. As much as I would love you coming with me, I'd feel bad if I hogged you all to myself. There is a ton to do and see on this island, and you can stay for as long you want. And I'm sure you'll have no trouble finding and making other new friends. It's my job to see to it that you are happy." She takes Yukki's hand. "But if you ever feel lost and or need familiar company..." She kisses Yukki on the cheek. "Even if you don't come back with me to the bar now, you'll always be welcomed there. As a guest or as one my bartenders."

@AirAllie14

Edited by Lollipop

Yukki smiles at Toffee and blushed a little as she kissed her on the cheek and nodded. “I’ll make sure to, after all, you’ll alway be my prince,” she said kissing the girl before she left. Alia smiled getting up out of bed and toke a shower. She then put on a nice white sundress, looking at herself in the mirror. “I wonder where I should go...” she said looking at the map of the island, “perhaps I should go to the entertainment district to occupy myself.” And with that Alia left her room. 

-left for entertainment district-

• Love 2