Greetings!

Hello! My name is Dark_Romance, or Dark for short, and I'm new here, but not to roleplaying. I've got a little over fifteen years beneath my belt, and I like a variety of roleplays. From slice of life to paranormal to high fantasy, and nearly everything in between. Though, I'm kind of hankering for something werewolf-y or Yautja/Predator-y...

That said, I can't take on but maybe two at a time right now because my life is hectic. Private rps only at the moment. I work at a medical facility and I'm often a go-for after hours. So please forgive me if I disappear a day or two, and please be patient with me.

Also, I like BDSM and play the submissive of the Dom/sub pairings. I can't play a Dom, I have tried, I'm just not comfortable with it in any shape or form. That doesn't mean I can't play a variety of different personalities, though. My character's personality depends on the directions we want to take in the rp. The only online limits I have are vore (in sexual situations), urine, feces, and vomit. 

If you're interested, please don't be afraid to hit me up. The worst I'll say is 'no'- I won't bite your head off, I promise. 🙂

Greetings to you, Dark_Romance. Welcome to EcchiDreams!~ 😊 It's nice to see a new face here in the community!

If you're looking for some ways to get started here and become familiarised with what we offer and our do's and don'ts, I would recommend checking out the Welcome Pack written by the Community Administrators, which you can read here!

And if you would like a helping hand with anything, or want to ask any questions, you're more than welcome to write to a staff member, we have 
purple names, and a full list of us can be found here!

We hope you enjoy your time here! Take care, and Happy Dreaming~! 🌻

Thank you so much for the warm welcome! It's good to be here! ^^

Awesome! I was looking for those last night and couldn't find them...I'm still acclimating to the site. I will definitely give them a good read after work.

That is also great to know! I'll know who to contact. Thank you so much! 

Thank you! I hope you have a great time, too, and don't have too many troublemakers. Take care! Happy Dreaming~ ^,^

Archived