The Entrance Area

@onearmeddruid

Now that was better. Jace continued pounding Anastasia's ass and he was getting close to climax once again, since after all his cock was still sensitive from the previous sex.

He then released his hands from her hips and let his pelvis handle her ass. Jace leaned forward to grab hold of Anastasia's breasts and began massaging them, sometimes giving her nipples a light pinch.

6 hours ago, Rena-Amane said:

Lily moaned loudly as she swallowed the cum before slowly pulling away and noticed sapphire sitting on a bed alone "I think she's lonely"

“That’s hot,” Zack says, then he looks at Sapphire. “What happened to Alexander?” He walks over to her, hoping Lily would follow.

Jay Storm: Pale skin, Long legs and curvyish figure, full palepink lips and a sharp face eyes are cat-like and are a light brown color. she has mid length black hair and always wears a long sleeved dark colored mid thigh length dress with knee-high boots. arched eyebrows and high cheekbones.

Kinks: BDSM(sub) and likes rough sex. 

@onearmeddruid

Anastasia fell limp on the bed after her scream of climax. Jace fell down beside her, also tired and panting. Man, this place swept him up real good. Still feeling a little bit naughty, he rose over to Anastasia and gave her a lewd kiss while brushing a hand over her breasts. "Are you satisfied?"

Jay walks in to the Club for the first time. she'd never been to any clubs before this, she always bailed last second but tonight she wanted to have some fun~ she walks to a couch and sits down, waiting for someone to aproach her. seeing the couples fucking around her made her want it even more. she sighed in desperation wanting a guy to come up to her so badly so she could get started.

Serena looked at Jay with a soft smile. She had been there waiting for a while all alone.

"Hey" she was sitting down in the other side of the couch, legs crossed. She had a sports bag, zipper closed. "Um, I wonder if you would like to." She was blushing, she did found her attractive and she was shy at first contact. "Do you, do you like ropes?" 

"yeah i do! i'm Jay, what's your name, sexy!" jay replies lustily. she looks the girl over and pauses at her chest with an approving look. she continues to measure her up and looks at her soft kissable lips and beautiful eyes. 'damn, i could let her fuck me and look her in the eyes while crying out her name any day"

"Call me Sere" She took her bag, heading towards a bed. She removed her shirt and skirts, revealing the leather gear and underwear she was wearing all along. For a cutie she was proving to be the horny type. 

She squatted, looking inside the bag. "Where should we start?" While squatting her legs were wide open, covered with the undies, but still showing her camel toe. 

"well, i like being tied, but i also like pain among other things but you should decide" jay responds. makes her way to the bed and takes off the dress revealing her black thong and lace bra. then takes off her boots revealing the blood red knee socks she was wearing. she decided to leave them on for now. wraps her arms around Sere's neck as she is bent over the bag and whispers in her ear "you can do whatever you like. i won't mind babe."

She started to tie Jay, slowly, making sure to enhance her flawless anatomy. Serena wasn't afraid of using the red rope, she had plenty of it. Using the practice she had adquired she knew how to tie firmly, but not too thighly. 

The rope separated and elevated Jay's breasts, clasped her wrists in the back, her pussy lips were also separated by that method, the ropes were soft enough to not to cause irritation, quite the opposite, the friction was pleasant. 

"Just a bit more..." She had tying the legs but separated to keep them open.