The Entrance Area

He admired her figure as she lays down. Before giving her a deep sensual massage. Using the right amount of force as he kneaded her from her neck all the way down to her ankles. "If I had only brought my oil with me" He says regretfully as he goes to rub her back, his hands moving down to feel the sides of her breast quickly.

Connor groaned as sapphire swallowed his entire shaft briefly. "Saying I'm not enough? I'm hurt." He says jokingly as he grabs the back of he head and pushes her back onto his dick. "If anyone else comes they're free to join in. But, I have PLENTY left to give." He says as he uses Sapphire mouth to get himself off.

Connor reconsidered he offer as he throat fucked her, he looked down at her as she gagged on his cock. "Once we're done here, I'd love to use you like this again, I'll call over my friends then too. They'd be happy to fill you up like-THIS!" He yelled as he pulled her head towards him, his cock reaching her throat as he came another thick load in her.

Sapphire was surprised by the cum directly in her throat but was still very horny as she pulled away and looked up at him again "I think my womb needs your cock deep inside it again. Please fuck as hard as you want, just abuse my womb!" Her hand was on her clit "I need my pussy wrecked by large, aggressive cocks like yours!"

Seeing her beg and expose herself on the floor was too much, He lifted her up from the ground easily and spun her around, her ass facing him as he used his two fingers to spread her pussy himself. "Who can say no to such a pretty plea, especially with a pussy as tight as yours!" He exclaims as he shoves his cock deep in her from behind, he grabbed both of her arms and pulled them behind her as he thrusted deep and hard to reach her womb.

Delia came not because of a recommendation but because she happened to find out about it through the internet. It looked interesting so she decided to come here the next time she had free time and it's now. The woman has brought a few clothes with her in her bag and the clothes she wore right now was hugging her figure. Oh my, the entrance was nice and it was the perfect place to get into the mood.

One of Connors hands moves to Sapphire's neck as he feels her tighten on his shaft as he pounds his dick against her cervix before turning his head to the entrance door seeing a new face at the entrance door and gave them a wave with his other hand to approach if they wanted, before going back to ravaging her cunt.

"Lets put on a bit more of a show as I get close to filling you up again~" He exclaimed to Sapphire.