The Pool

“I’m not gonna lie, I didn’t expect that,” Stephanie says to J. “I thought you were completely submissive but nope... not that I’m complaining....”

Once Zack pulls out of Nicole’s mouth, he looks at Sapphire. “Do you want your turn now?” He asks.

Edited by God of RP
Wacky typos, thanks autocorrect

“Don’t be sorry, you’re both special in your own way,” Zack says. “My goal isn’t to be pleased, it’s to please who I’m having sex with. Being pleased myself is something I force myself to wait on until my partner has came. Unless they offer a BJ first. But then I don’t stop until they cum.” Zack slowly starts penetrating Sapphire’s pussy with his cock. “Slow or fast?”

”Be careful, J. Despite what you did I still think I’m the dom,” Stephanie says. “And I don’t know what to do now. Perhaps you could join the orgy, or if you really want, we do a different position.”

Edited by God of RP
Added Stephanie response.

“You like cumming, huh?” Zack asks seductively. “You wanna cum more, hm? I haven’t even vibrated your pussy yet. I’m gonna make you orgasm again, and again, and again....” Zack starts sucking Sapphire’s neck, and his member vibrates softly inside her.