IT ALL STARTED WITH THE DOORBELL......(KinkyKathy & MIssionMars69)

Looking back on it, there were a few things Sylvia should've done and not done that afternoon.....she should've gotten dressed earlier instead of still being in her pink babydoll nightee by mid afternoon and she should've checked out the guy better when the doorbell rang.

But as the saying goes, hindsight was always 20/20 and that day was no exception.  It was the 23 year old blonde's day off and she was in no hurry to get dressed....the party she was going to would be going until way after midnight and she hated to be the first one there.  Instead of cooking or going to Walmart and buying a box of fried chicken, she ordered pizza to bring to the party.  Besides, she was too lazy to cook anyway...

Sylvia's 38D tits swayed provactively beneath the sheer transparent fabric, her blonde wavy hair catching the afternoon sun, the matching fabric of her bikini panties equally visible.

The doorbell rang.....the apartment complex Sylvia lived in was nearly crime free and she didn't even bother to peek through the scope mounted in the door.  A young man was patiently standing at the door, pizza in hand.

"Come in," she said....."could you wait a sec?....I left my purse in the bedroom...."

Peter, the pizza delivery guy, had never been to this neighborhood before. But, he’d heard things about the beautiful people living in the area. He was excited for his delivery. Sylvia was the name of her ex. And for the innumerable fights they had when they were together, one thing constant was their hot, chocolate intense sex life. 

He had stalked Sylvia on Instagram on his way to the delivery and couldn’t believe he’d get to see a girl with just perfect breasts. Her Instagram photos were quite revealing and entertained the thought of shooting his shit and trying to do a bit more than just a pizza delivery. He had also been on a drought since his break up and wanted to release all his energy at the opportune moment.

As Sylvia opened the door, he saw her in her full glory, her breasts visible through her transparent fabric, as if inviting him to do something. He knew this was a girl who can handle a lot more, and at that moment he realized he will make this evening one that Sylvia will never forget. “Sure miss, I’ll come in”. Peter enters and closes the door from behind and locks it.

Sylvia had always been a tease and when a friend dared her to open an account on instagram she did it.  After filling out a profile, she decided to pose for a few pictures.....nothing totally nude, just a few topless shots, just enough to whet a guy's appetite.

When she opened the door and he came in, she turned and went to the bedroom, her panties as visible through the sheer fabric as her tits, her tight rounded ass on full display.  She wasn't deliberately trying to turn him on but wasn't shy or embarrassed enough to get dressed either.

Sylvia didn't pay attention to the sound of the door being locked....

I start following you into your room instead of waiting outside. As I tip toe behind you I can picture you without your panties and start thinking that this girl needs to be taught a lesson for dressing up so skimpily. I get excited by sheer thought of being in the same room alone and the bulge in my pants is now clearly visible. 

I enter your bedroom quietly as you try and find change in your drawer. Suddenly you become aware that you’re not alone in your bedroom..

Sylvia goes to the bedside table, pulls her purse from the drawer and takes out the money.  Turning around, she is now face to face with the delivery man.

"wh.....what are you doing in my bedroom?," she cries out....."Get out of here!....wait in the kitchen and I'll bring you out the money...."

She is still clad in only the babydoll outfit, not aware that she has managed to arouse the young man.  As she brushes past him however, she just happens to look down and sees a bulge in his pants.

"Oh, shit," she whispers as she tries to get around him, racing him to the kitchen.  The sooner she could get him out the better....

“Don’t be scared honey”. I smirk and follow you out to the kitchen, my bulge fully visible. I could sense the apprehension in your voice, yet couldn’t help but notice a sense of excitement. “The more you run the better. You know you’re in for a treat when you’re caught.” 

As you enter the kitchen I catch you by your waist and pulling you close, making you feel how hard you’re making me. “You like running around hoping I would catch you, isn’t it. What you going to do now?”..

I slowly and quietly open the door to the house Peter told me to meet him at. I have an empty pizza box in hand so as to not look to suspicious. He said there was a girl there that is a real tease and figured really wanted to be pleasured. He figured the more the merrier. I whisper as I enter "Peter?" no answer "Peter?....hmm" I walk quietly to the back of hte house as I believe I hear something there. As I enter the kitchen I see Peter with a girl dressed in a sexy pink baby doll top and sexy undies. This was the girl on instagram he had showed me with the perfect tits....and yes they sure were. 

"Hey Peter" Weber looks at the girl and sweetly "and whoever you are. You have beautiful tits and a very nice body...my name is Weber" I begin to grow in my pants as I watche Peter push his huge bulge up against the girl.

Sylvia felt a moment of relief as she successfully made it past the delivery man and back into the kitchen.  The door was so close.....hearing him tell her how aroused he was getting by her refusing his advances only made her feel more nervous.  She had to get to the door, to run out and get help befrore something else happened.

She slowly moved toward the door, hoping not to let it show she was going to make a run for it,  Suddenly he grabbed her by the waist, pulling her close.  She could feel the bulge in his pants and her worst fear was about to come true....he was going to rape her!

"I.....I don't want you in my house," she stammered, not wanting to anger him but wanting him to know she wasn't going to comply.  "pl.....please let me go and leave....I swear, I'm going to scream if you don't let me go...."

It was only then that she heard the sounds of another intruder.....there was another man in the house!

Sure enough, another young man entered the kitchen with a pizza box.  She didn't respond to his compliments about her tits, she only wanted them to leave, but it was obvious they had no intention of doing so....she was trapped...

Edited by KinkyKathy

“Hey Weber! It looks like this fine girl is all perked up to have a great evening. Why don’t you give her a feel while I hold her wrists from behind and make her feel how hard she’s making me.” 

I start licking your neck as you struggle for me to let go of your wrists. Your writhing makes me more aroused, your breasts bouncing as you try to break away.

I walk over and stand in front of the girl. Her tits ARE the most beautiful I have seen. "OK Peter lets see what we have here...I slowly lift up her pink baby doll top to reveal firm tips stading tall. "Hmm looks like she is enjoying this Pete" My reaches out and touches her hip and I running my hand up here stomach to the final goal. I grab hold of the perfect round breasts and tweek the nipple. "So, you dress like this to for the pizza delivery guy do you?" I move closer and place my mouth on a nipple then give a suck. "Pete want to change places...your lead. I think she is enjoying this?"

"STOP IT!" I yell, struggling with you, trying to pull away as you grab my wrists and hold me from behind, yanking my arms behind my back.  "LET ME GO!...."

My tits are almost totally visible through the sheer fabric....as I struggle they jiggle around....the other man approaches me....I stare with wide open eyes, affixed in fear. His hands come closer and closer....he's gonna feel me up!

"HELP!," I scream....."SOMEONE....HELP MEEEEE....!"

The other man pulls up my nightgown and fondles my tits....he brings his mouth to my left breast and I pull away, twisting my body, trying somehow to stop him from what I know he's about to do but I'm helpless....he locks his mouth over my tits and sucks it....

"I.....I didn't wear this for him," she replies...."I just didn't get dressed yet....now...LET ME GO!!!!"

Edited by KinkyKathy

I come around and let Weber hold your wrists. “Mmm...you’re right, she loving this.” I start sucking Sylvia’s breasts and slowly biting her nipples, as my hands wander below her stomach.

As my hands reach start feeling Sylvia, I notice that her panties are starting to get moist. “You scream so loud and ask for help, but your panties are indicating something else. Looks like you’ve got all the help you need right now!”

The girls struggle has also caused a bulge in my pants. As I switch positions with Peter I push my bulging cock against the girls ass while I hold her wrists. I whisper in her ear "Baby doll I know you are enjoying this so please stop screaming." I give her a kiss on the neck. I watch as Peter sucks her nipples and plays with  them...I think this is his fantasy. "Peter I really think she likes this treatment, what about you? I grab your small writst with my one hand. With the other I begin rubbing your ass and the edge of your panties. In your ear I whisper "hmmm nice asss baby doll. Hey Pete rub a little pizza on those big tits then taste them Ha ha!"

Edited by weber

It’s time to take her to the bedroom and tie her up. I remove Sylvia’s panties and lift her legs as Weber assists by lifting her arms. We carry her to the bedroom and I use the try and find a resemblance of a rope in her cupboard.

As I open her cupboard, to my surprise, it’s filled with sex toys and bondage equipment.” “You naughty girl, you were waiting to get raped weren’t you”. I take the hand cuffs and hand them over to Weber to pin her down on the bed...

Within minutes, hands were all over her body....her nightgown was pulled off, her panties being pulled down as she was held by her arms....soon they were gone, revealing just a tiny muff of fur over her pussy.

"Let me go," she begged as she was carried off toward the bedroom.  "NOT IN THERE....NOT IN MY BEDROOM!!!"

she continued to struggle as her wrists were handcuffed behind her head and secured to the headboard.  She was praying they wouldn't find her secret stash of sex toys and bondage devices, blood rushing from her face as she saw they discovered it.  Inside was ballgags, vibes, dildos, ropes and clamps....

"Woah Hoooo! Wow Peter, we are going to have fun!" I look at all the toys neatly lined up orderly. I take the cuffs Peter hands me and clasp them onto her one hand then around the headboard and onto her other hand..."Peter give me that ball gag we don't want her screaming when we take her" Peter tosses me the ball gag "sorry baby doll this is for your own good, we won't have to be rough if you screamed. The girl closes here legs tightly together to prevent any touching there. "Peter, should we tie her legs too or are we going to doggie her - that way we could both do her ha ha. I see your juices flowing onto the bed sweetie so I know you must be enjoying this, please don't struggle...we know you want this...we will give you what you really want."

Edited by weber

Sylvia yanked at the handcuffs binding her wrists to the headboard.....she stared as the ballgag was coming closer and closer.

"No," she begged....'Not that.....not.....'MMMMMMMPH!!!"

the large black solid rubber ball was wedged between her jaws, cutting off any further verbal protests.  They were toying with her, playing with her, threatening all sorts of sexual invasions as she struggled.  Her pussy was displayed wide open as her legs were grabbed and bound wide apart.  Sylvia was now their prisoner, their sex toy.....

her tits swayed as she fought....she knew she was going to be raped, but by which one first and where?

"There that is much better. Maybe once you realize we are here to make you feel better I can take that big bad ball out...besides you won't be able to suck us off with the ball in RIGHT? Ha Ha." I go to the toy box and grab a very large didlo and some lube I find there. I watch her eyes get large as I lube it up. Walking to the foot of the bed I place it at her pussy and wiggle it a little. "Don't resist this sweetie" With it lubed well I shove the large dido into her pussy as far as it will go then slowly pull it out. I lube it some more and again shove it in as far as it will go and leave it there. I step to the side of the bed and begin to strip slowly..."are you ready for some fun baby?" As I strip my now rock hard cock pops out and I see her struggle and give a muffled scream. I stand naked before her and think I see a tear form..."Like what you see baby?" "Time to get naked Peter - show her what you have for her besides a pizza ha ha"

Edited by weber

As Weber proceeds towards her already wet pussyfooted, I unzip myself and start advancing towards her mouth. At first, I start squeezing her breasts hard as Peter starts circling his cock outside Sylvia’s pussy. Sylvia has no option but to be aroused and feel my hands all over her full breasts.

i can see Sylvia starting to close her eyes and start moaning in a muffled voice as she feels Weber’s cock at the entrance if her pussy. “I want you to lick my cock, the more you resist, the harder your boobs will get clamped!” I remove the ballgag and shove my cock in her mouth, pulling her hair and making her take my entire cock deep in her throat..

Weber gets even more excited to see Peter's cock enter the girls mouth and her take it all down as if she knew what she is doing. "Hey Peter, this is your pizza run you should get first dibs on the good stuff, trade places with me ok?" I slowly pull the dildo out and watch as the girl squirms. "There you go Peter" I glance at Peter's cock which is huge and want to tease him by grabbing it as he walks by me. "you going to get naked Pete? Have fun". While Peter gets set to do his thing I wonder what might be in the toy box to use on our tied up friend. I do see a little smaller dildo with some ribbing, just right for putting into her ass...I will let Peter get started first though. I go to stand at the girls face with my rock hard cock, grab her hair and shove my cock into her mouth "OH YEAH that's it bitch, suck it! This will keep you quiet for awhile!"

Edited by weber

• 2 weeks later...

Sylvia, despite the men's warning not to resist, continues to struggle.....teasing the pool boy was one thing, being raped and used like this was quite another.  She pulled frantically at the restraints, gagging and making gurgling sounds as the gag was replaced by a cock being plunged deep into her mouth....it felt as if he was trying to ram it out the back of her throat!

"AAARRRRGH.....AAAAAARRRGH!!!!"

For some reason her second assailant had left, leaving her at the whims of the pool boy.  As she fought she could feel the huge dildo still imbedded in her pussy....she knew it would soon be replaced by a cock but she was helpless.

Peter shoves his cock deeper in Sylvia’s mouth, gagging her completely and pulling her hair while making her look directly at Peter. Sylvia’s eyes are watering by choking on the huge cock as another friend of Peter comes into the house through the open door.

Apparently Peter has sent a group text to his friends on this opportunity and was eager to see how many of his friends join him in pounding Sylvia like a slut..