Rite of Passage (Yuuto x Anastasia)

@Anastasia

The sun shines over the Kazama mansion outside of Tokyo. The birds chirp and the cicadas buzz on the trees to start off the morning. Snoring on his bed was Kazama Tetsuya. Coming back home late after a study session at Tokyo University. Laying down with his eyes being shined by the light outside of his window.

He grogs around, murmurs to himself of wanting to sleep longer. A Friday it was, but there was something else Tetsuya almost forgot...it was his 21st birthday. His eyes start to slowly open up. Vision was a bit blurry but a good rub to both of his eyes surely fixed that. Sitting up to extend his arms out for a firm stretch followed by a yawn. Wearing blue pajamas, turning his body over and hop off to put on some slippers. Looking at his digital clock to read, “07:25”

“Mmm, happy birthday to me.” Bringing out a little smile before heading out to freshen up at his bathroom.

spacer.png

Edited by Yuuto Hiroshige

Maids come and go from their line of work, but it wasnt until the lord of this manor had hired Erisa to be his maid did he find his most suitable fit. She was loyal, beautiful, had large breasts, had had a powerful sex drive.

Today, of all days, she had found a new maid for Kazama, a Russian who was stranded here after being released by her japanese husband, became a hooker for the yakuza, and now a maid for Kazama. She had everything that Kazama would want from Erisa, but in a nice and tight Russian package. Kazama had never seen Karinka before, so this should be a surprise to him.

As he opened the door to his large and luxurious bathroom, 2 women could be seen barring his way in, wearing a revealing french maid outfit. As soon as Kazama opened the door to the bathroom, Erisa threw herself onto Kazama. "Happy birthday, young master!" She said, pressing her large breasts into Kazama's chest. Karinka blushed and turned her head away, "Good morning, young master," she said quietly.

Without much of a warning, Erisa planted her lips directly onto Kazama's for a quick, wet kiss. She kept and arm around Kazama and swung her body towards Karinka, displaying her. "Look what I got you for your birthday! She is Russian and she is beautiful, isnt she? Well, she is going to join me with pleasuring you," she said before leaning into Kazama's ear.

"She might be a bit shy, but she is very subservient."

@Anastasia

Tetsuya was thrown off by the morning surprise of Erisa coming on to him to wish him Happy Birthday. The moment he felt her presence, his arms wrapped around her waist whilst their lips were pressed together for a kiss. For a few seconds their mouths were salivating downward before their eyes open at each other's gazes. Tetsuya and Erisa grew up together since they were children, and all of his life Tetsuya has grown for her. Even thinks about getting married once they had finished university together. Standing idly by next to them was a girl he had never seen before. 

Tetsuya looked as Erisa introduced this new maid to him. Listening to Erisa's whisper while keeping his eye on the Russian maid. Tetsuya nodded and walked slowly toward the shy girl. Giving a respectful bow before looking down on her distant eyes, "Its a pleasure to meet you. I'm the young master of the house, Kazama Tetsuya." Wanting to lighten up the mood in hopes to make her feel comfortable around himself and Erisa.

"May I know your name?" He asked with a gentle smile.

spacer.png

Edited by Yuuto Hiroshige