Behind Enemy Lines (pH_Scale & AirAllie14)

@AirAllie14

On 26/04/2022 at 08:50, AirAllie14 said:

“Jarde? Jarde? Wake up.”

"Hnnngh..." Jarde's eyes fluttered open and he slowly brought his arms away from Alia's body to grasp his aching head. "Ugghh, what happened...?"

It took a moment at looking at Alia's naked form for Jarde to remember what happened earlier. "Alia! I-I'm..." He scrambled away from the Elf. "Alia, I'm so sorry! I-I don't know what came over me..." Well, he had an inkling actually. If he remembered correctly, Jarde lost control moments after ingesting Alia's medicine. Still, he should apologize.

"I-It won't happen again..." Jarde would have promised, but he felt he couldn't. Just seeing Alia's beautiful bare body was enough to turn him on again. No, he stopped himself. Jarde averted his eyes so he wouldn't be tempted.

Edited by pH_Scale

Alia watched him wake up and sighed at his reaction. She sat up and stretched a bit and then got up and began to get dressed saying, “it’s alright. It wasn’t your fault. I knew that the antidote had a chance of affecting you like that but I still choose to give it to you.”

She then looked back at him and looked up at the ceiling and said, “get dressed, be should start preparing for nightfall.

• Love 1

@AirAllie14

Seeing Alia calmly explain things to him snapped Jarde to his senses. "R-Right, we should."

---

After dressing up, the two began moving again through the forest until nightfall. Alia and Jarde had to retire for the day even if they did get some rest earlier after their... session. The two found a shallow cave for shelter but they would need more than that to sleep comfortably. The night breezes were cold, the two Legalis soldiers needed something to warm themselves up.

"We... should probably look for wood for a small fire." Jarde said. "But a fire would give away our position to anyone nearby. There could be Caldeyron scouts or bandits around here."

"We can also just... share body heat. Get our skins together and warm each other up. That way, we can stay hidden." Jarde shook his head and put his hands up. "I-I swear the side effects are gone, Alia! I made that suggestion purely and not at all lewdly! Trust me!" His blushing face didn't help his case.

Alia sighed as they came to the cave and uttered, “well, at least it’s better than nothing…” As the cold wind blew in and onto them, Alia shivered and rubbed her arms. She looked at Jarde as he suggested making a fire but she agreed that it would be too dangerous.

She then listened to his second idea and considered it. She looked up at him, watching his flustered expression and before he could finished, she scooted next to him and began to press her body against his and nodded, “good idea.”

• Love 1

@AirAllie14

While he suggested it, Jarde was actually surprised when Alia agreed to it and said little else. He was even more surprised when the Elf scooted up to him and pressed her body against his own body. They still had their clothes on, though, and they'll need the least amount barriers there could be to effectively share heat.

"Uhh, Alia. I-I believe we need to be... bare to actually share our heat together." Jarde clarified to his Elf companion, making sure they were on the same page. "We-we don't have to be completely naked, though. I guess our upper bodies being naked are enough." Although as a man, that was easy to say for Jarde. Something he quickly realized, his face still red and flustered.

"Err, maybe me being bare is enough?"

Alia continued to press against  him but then looked at him as he spoke and immediately her eyes widened and she blushed extremely brightly at what he said. “B-bare?! O-oh um… r-right… that would be um… ideal… you’re right…” she uttered and looked down a bit. She knew that he was right. This would be the best way to stay warm but, she was too embarrassed, even though, there was nothing to be embarrassed about. Jarde had seen her naked already. 

“She looked over and uttered, “I think um… we should go down to our underwear… I think that would work…” she then blushed more and hesitantly and embarrassingly began to remove her dress and boots and other gear, soon leaving her in her white panties and bra, her pale skin revealed.

@pH_Scale

• Love 1

@AirAllie14

Yep, that was the expected reaction. But then Alia added that they should do strip fully for their collective heats to be truly effective in warming both of them, which surprised Jarde and had him blushing heavily too. It was right, though, they'd definitely be warmer with both of them naked.

Jarde turned around and began removing his outfit too, blushing all the while as he heard Alia stripping too. He could not help but imagine the Elf in the nude, and it took strength to keep his little buddy down there from rising to attention. Soon, Jarde was only in his plain black underwear shorts, showing off his toned body thanks to the mandatory training of the military.

Turning around to look at Alia, Jarde had to gulp as he beheld the beautiful, pale-skinned Elf only in her bra and panties. He had already seen her fully naked before, but he was kind of a daze at the time and it was only now that he could fully appreciate her appearance. Making his body calm down got harder each moment that passed.

"W-Well, I-I guess we should do this now..." Jarde approached Alia and came up behind her, embracing her from behind. The Elf's scent invaded the young man's nose, further exacerbating his 'excitement'.

Their skins touched and their bodies began sharing warmth... and Alia could feel something poking her behind. Something Jarde dearly hoped she wouldn't notice.

Alia was equally was embarrassed as Jarde was but, they had to do this in order to stay warm. It had to be done. She turned back towards him in her cloth underwear and blushed as she saw him in his. She then nodded, “yeah, let’s do this.” 

She was surprised when he suddenly came up behind her and began to hug her from behind. This only made her blush even more. She felt his strong arms wrapped around her body and could feel his warm chest against her warm back. It felt good. She began to close her eyes as she enjoyed the warmth but then, her eyes shot back open as she felt something hard pressing against her. She didn’t look back because she knew exactly what it was. Jarde was hard! She began to panic internally, had the effects of the medicine not worn off completely?

• Love 1

@AirAllie14

With their bodies touching one another, Jarde felt Alia suddenly tense up. She probably felt his erection and Jarde would have died of embarrassment if he could.

"E-Err... Alia, I can explain..." No. No, he can't. "W-Well, sorta. I mean- you're a beautiful girl, Alia! Can you really blame me for becoming hard while you're naked and very close to me?" It further embarrassed Jarde to admit what he really felt. He hoped honesty was the best policy right now. "J-Just... can you just ignore it? Like, just don't think about it and just try your best to go to sleep."

The two were pretty exhausted in this journey so the two can probably fall asleep even with this awkward atmosphere. Still, was Alia really just going to leave Jarde like this? Maybe some relief can allow him to rest better.

Alia listened to Jarde as he tried to explain himself and sighed. As they where getting ready to go to sleep, Alia knew that she would probably be able to get to sleep with no worries but she knew that Jarde wouldn’t wouldn’t be able to with his racing hard on and so, she looked back at him.

”Hey… it’s alright… you know um… I’m pretty sure you’re not going to be able to sleep with… that…” she said motioning down to his boner. “Do you want me to… um… help you get rid of it…?”

• Love 1

@AirAllie14

Jarde gulped. He didn't want to take advantage of Alia a second time, but he really, really wanted to. The raging bulge down under did not calm for anything, even growing more excited the longer the Elf was in close proximity. She was right, there was no sleeping with this.

Finally, he sighed and made his decision. Jarde turned Alia so that she faced him. "I'm sorry, Alia." He then softly planted his lips upon the Elf's. A tender, loving kiss compared to last time.

His hands began moving, caressing Alia's back and sides before moving to unclasp her bra and slowly peel it off of her.

Alia nodded softly at him and then blinked as he suddenly turned her around and leaned in to kiss her. She didn’t expect him to. Her cheeks turned bright red and immediately tensed up. This kiss definitely did feel differ t from the last, this one, made her want to kiss him back, and she did.

As the two shared their soft kiss, she felt as his hands roamed her body and began to undo her bra. She blushed even brighter now as she felt the fabric be removed off of her chest, leaving her pale chest and b cup breasts fully exposed.

• Love 1

@AirAllie14

Jarde continued to passionately kiss his Elven companion. Partly because of naked desire and partly to get her to relax after noticing her tense up. He wanted her to be comfortable unlike their earlier... session although, a deep part within Jarde simply wanted to ravish the Elf right then and there. To make Alia his and no one else's.

After he had removed her bra, Jarde's hands slid downwards Alia's body until they reached her hips and her remaining underwear. His hands slipped under the Elf's panties and each grabbed a cheek of her butt to grope. The panties continued to be pushed down Alia's legs as Jarde played with her ass while continuing to kiss her out.

Meanwhile, Jarde's raging erection continued to rub against Alia as they did foreplay. It yearned freedom from Jarde's only underwear and maybe Alia could do something about that and more.

Alia continued to kiss Jarde, trying to match his passion but was happy feeling his. She could tell he was enjoying himself and she was just happy to help. She continued to blush brightly as they kissed and as she felt him remove her bra and now began to slip into her panties and grope her ass and begin to slip the clothing off of her.

Alia could feel herself getting excited. She was getting really hot and wet between her legs and she could tell just how excited he was as well from the raging boner poking against her. She could tell how much it wanted to be free and she decided to help, beginning to slip down his underwear as well as he did her’s.

• Love 1

@AirAllie14

Jarde pulled his lips from Alia's for a moment to let them breath, leaving behind a thin trail of saliva that quickly dissipated. His hands continued groping her butt though as they panted from the long kiss.

When Alia slipped his underwear down, his already-throbbing manhood emerged for the Elf to see. It was just as red and large as from earlier and just like earlier, it eagerly twitched in anticipation for what Alia would do next. It throbbed each time it brushed against the Elf's soft skin, both out of reflex and out of naked desire for Alia.

"Hey, Alia." Jarde began as he sat down, gently pulling Alia with him. "Sit on my face... and we can do each other." He told her before lying down on his back, an invitation to the Elf for them to sink into each others' bodies.

Alia panted as well as they entered their kiss. She looked o we at Jarde and looked down at his erect, long cock and felt as he pressed against her skin on occasion and felt as he twitched. She saw just how turned on he was and smiled. It made her want to give him her body to use more.

She then looked at him and blinked at what he suggested and blushed bright, “s-sit on your face?!” At first she thought it was a joke but soon watched as he laid down and sighed.

She up up and went over to him and began to lower herself onto his face. She felt extremely embarrassed but knew she had to do this. She looked at the text cock before her and gave it some strokes, kisses and licks before finally deciding to take it into her mouth and start sucking softly.

• Love 1

@AirAllie14

Jarde's manhood twitched and throbbed in response to Alia's affection. The redhead was already close to climax from the Elf's soft licks and sucks but he suppressed it for now, wanting to savor more of these sensual pleasures.

And it would not do for Jarde if he was the only one getting serviced, he also began to pleasure Alia. His tongue began licking the Elf's slit, dancing and swirling the muscle all over her maidenhood. The redhead's hands firmly gripped Alia's butt to prevent it from moving, making sure that the Elf's pussy was all his to lick, kiss and suck.

Alia felt as Jarde leaned in and began to lick, kiss and suck on her wet pussy, making her moan out as he did. His mouth and tongue sent waves of pleasure through her body and she couldn’t concentrate on sucking on his cock. Her moans began to grow louder and she looked at his cock and began to suck on it once more, trying to ignore the pleasure she was feeling. She continued to moan while sucking, making his cock feel the vibrations of her moans.

• Love 1

@AirAllie14

Jarde felt his manhood be deprived from its service when Alia moaned out in pleasure. He felt a strange sense of joy that he was apparently good enough that his Elven partner got too stricken by ecstasy that she could not continue to suck him off.

But after a couple of loud moans, Alia forged through the sensations and enveloped Jarde's member into her mouth again. The redhead felt his cock be coated once more in the Elf's saliva as her lips bobbed up and down to suck out his warm seed. Jarde's body craved release, but he controlled it for now. He did not want this to be over just yet, although his hips were bucking up in reflex from the intense pleasure.

He instensified his licks upon Alia's slit, giving her clit some pretty forceful sucks as he moved his hands from the Elf's butt to her hips, hugging them tightly so that her maidenhood was as close to his mouth as possible. He was also grunting from Alia's service but his noises were muffled, the Elf's nethers sitting on his mouth.

Alia felt as Jarde continued his licks to her womanhood and felt as he began to get more and more intense. She felt as he sucked on her clit as well and pulled her even more into his mouth. She moaned out extremely loudly from all the pleasure he was giving to her but they were muffled with his cock in her mouth. She could feel herself beginning to grow close as well but she too tried to resist as a part of her wanted things to last longer.

While Jarde began to give her more pleasure, Alia figured she should do the same. She began to suck on his cock faster and began to take him deeper into her mouth as well. She continued to moan and even began to gag a little from his cock reaching her throat. She sucked harder on his cock as well, eager for his warm release.

• Love 1

@AirAllie14

Jarde felt his manhood totally enveloped, the Elf's lips tickling every part of his member as she sucked him off harder and deeper than before. The sensation was overwhelming, and Jarde was at his peak. Try as he might, he could no longer hold his climax any further. "Alia, I... I'm--!"

He knew he had to stop servicing Alia so he could release. But he did not want to separate his mouth from the Elf's maidenhood, not until she would climax too. Jarde made a hasty decision, he lightly bit Alia's clit and gave it a tug as he climaxed. Very much hoping his Elven companion also released at the same time.

The member inside Alia's mouth exploded with Jarde's warm cum, filling her throat and further making her tongue familiar with the redhead's seed. As he had already released earlier that day, the Elf could feel Jarde's dick getting limper. It was finally spent.

Alia heard Jarde’s words as she continued to survive him. He didn’t finish what he was saying but she could tell exactly what he meant. She began to suck on his cock faster and deeper now for him to cum. 

At the same time, Alia could feel herself reaching the end as well and just needed something to push her over the edge and she got that when Jarde bit and tugged on her clit. With that she let out a loud moan and her body shook and her back arched as she began to cum hard, squirting out her juices onto her face and mouth. At the same time, she felt as his cock began to shoot out all of it’s warm cum into her mouth filling it. 

She swallowed it all down and then finally pulled his cock out, covered in her saliva. She laid there on top of him, panting extremely heavily.

• Love 1

@AirAllie14

After their climaxes, the two soldiers were quickly overcame by their fatigue. The two almost instantly fell asleep, but not before Jarde pulled Alia so that her head rested on his chest.

-

The next morning soon arrived, and the soldier couple were beginning to stir. They had unconsciously draped their clothes over themselves as a sort of blanket and Jarde was first to wake. "Uggghhh, man. I miss beds." He whined as his back ached from sleeping flat on the soil. "...This is such a pain."

He wanted to rub his back but Alia was still sleeping soundly on his chest. The redhead was compelled to softly brush her face to wake her up. "Hey, sleepyhead. Time to get up."

Alia slept peacefully that night. She felt safe in Jarde’s arms and his chest was nice and warm as well. She didn’t care if they really did have sex or if they were naked, it felt good.

As morning arrived, Alia groaned as Jarde began to wake her up. Her eyes opened slowly to see him looking over her and she began to sit it and stretched her body with a yawn. She then felt a slight pain and uttered, “oh… my back… not my first time sleeping like this… but I forgot how uncomfortable this was…” she groaned.

• Love 1

@AirAllie14

On 13/07/2022 at 09:43, AirAllie14 said:

“oh… my back… not my first time sleeping like this… but I forgot how uncomfortable this was…”

"I'd like to forget how uncomfortable that was..." Jarde whined as he got up with Alia. "Well, I guess we should get going."

After the two dressed up and got ready to leave, the small and shallow cave was behind them and the two Legalis soldiers went forth into the forest again. They didn't know exactly where in the forest they were but it was much better to keep moving in a direction than stay put. At least now, Jarde knew better than to munch on random mushrooms they found along the way.

---

But as they traversed the seemingly endless woods, the two suddenly emerged into a clean dirt path. Jarde's eyes widened, they finally found a semblance of civilization. "Finally... we can actually get somewhere. I was so sick of the--" The redhead stopped when he saw, closeby, a small stone fort where the road lead. Better yet, the fort flew the flags of blue with white stripes. The flag of Legalis.

"I can't believe it... Allies, Alia!" Jarde exclaimed. Assuming that the Elf was closely following, he dashed for the fort while waving his arms. "Heeeey! Heeey!"

*WHIZZ*

Jarde was stopped dead in his tracks as an arrow lands in front of him, a warning shot.

"Don't come any closer! Identify yourselves!" A male voice shouted from the fort.