Behind Enemy Lines (pH_Scale & AirAllie14)

@AirAllie14

The ogre's huge dick twitched in pleasure to Alia's kisses and licks. He released his grip on the Elf's head so he could enjoy the service the relatively small Alia was giving him. The cock's musk grew stronger, threatening to intoxicate the Elf if she didn't resist.

"At least the ogre's enjoying himself." Alia heard the handler remark from outside the cage. The three Caldeyron men were presumably still watching.

• Love 1

Alia felt the grip on her head loosen and could smell the musk only intoxicating her nostrils more and more. She couldn’t take it anymore. She immediately broke away from the ogre’s cock and made her way to the bars of the cage, gripping onto them and coughing violently and panting heavily. She couldn’t do this. What’s more was that the others sounded like they didn’t even care about her, it made her incredibly angry.

• Love 1

@AirAllie14

"Ooh, you've got a resistant one, Lord Zin. Perhaps it is her Elven heritage?" The handler remarked as Alia coughed and panted on the bars of the cage.

"Maybe. Maybe not. What matters is her body." Lord Zin replied as the men watched the displeased ogre loom over the Elven slave.

The ogre let out an irritated grunt, his large cock still erect and demanding pleasure. A slave to his instincts, the monstrous humanoid obeyed his desires regardless of what others felt. Fortunately for him, his superior size and strength compared to Alia's made releasing his pent-up lust rather easy. And being locked in the cage with him certainly helped.

He effortlessly picked up Alia again, grabbing her by the waist with one hand, and this time he wasn't letting go. The Elf was going to make him climax, whether she was willing or not. The ogre aimed his monstrous cock into Alia's maidenhood and attempted to slot the Elf into his dick. Try as he might, though, his cock was simply too big for Alia's hole. The slave could feel the ogre's cockhead pushing against her pussy, but no penetration occurred.

A dick that size entering Alia would break her. But fortunately, the ogre's cock slid instead and brushed through her frontal body. The ogre deemed this satisfactory, however, and began slowly rubbing Alia's body against his huge cock.

• Love 1

Alia continued to pant heavily and take in breaths when suddenly she felt the ogre’s hand wrap around her once again and pull her to him. She tried to hold onto the bars but unfortunately she wasn’t strong enough. She then soon was in his grasp again and at his mercy. She watched as he pressed his cock head against her pussy and bit down on her lip but was relieved that he had give up in the end.

She then blinked as suddenly the ogre began to rub his stinky, smelly cock against her body over and over again. She didn’t like this at all, forced to smell his scent again but at least this was better than him attempting to penetrate her. She just hoped that this would be over soon.

• Love 2

• 2 weeks later...

@AirAllie14

The ogre continued to blissfully rub Alia on his giant cock, but the men outside the cage were not as glad. "Sorry, Lord Zin, but it looks like your Elf isn't gonna cut it. Why don't we head inside and we can discuss other avenues." The handler remarked.

"...At least the ogre found pleasure with her. Useless elf." Lord Zin said as he followed the handler out of the clearing, leaving Alia completely with the ogre.

The rubbing continued for a bit longer until suddenly, the ogre dropped Alia to the ground. He was using his own hand to stroke his dick and the way he rubbed it with vigor indicated he was close to climax. And climax he did, his large cock shot out its load right towards the Elven slave.

Alia was splashed with huge, thick globs of ogre cum. Much like a human's, it was white and radiated a strange smell. It was just that as a huge creature, there was lots of it. Alia was absolutely covered by the stuff.

• Love 1

Alia continues to be at the mercy of the ogre as it used her and rubbed his dick against her body. She listened to her master call her useless which made her frown and growl.

Soon enough, she would feel the grip on her body loosen and felt as she fell to the floor. She would then notice the ogre stroking his cock and by the time she realized what was going to happen and move away, his cum came shoot out and onto her body, covering her from head to toe in the sticky white substance. 

It smelled weird, it tasted weird, she felt incredibly disgusted.

• Love 2

• 2 weeks later...

@AirAllie14

The thick smell of ogre semen combined with exhaustion soon overwhelmed Alia and she blacked out into unconsciousness.

---

The Elven slave awakened at a different, but familiar location. The large bath chamber of Lord Zin's newly-acquired manor was nicer than the other places Alia usually found herself in. She was also not alone in here too. Washing her naked body in the warm waters of the pool was the maid-slave Maya in her lingerie and also partially submerged in the water.

"Oh, looks like you're awake." The maid said, her tone lifeless. "Lord Zin asked me to clean you up. I got other things to do so I couldn't wait for you to wake up. Hope you don't mind."

The maid lifted one of Alia's arms so she could scrub one of the Elf's armpits. "Ogre cum is particularly potent. It's so hard to get it off." She remarked with barely an emotion. "Although, that's far from the worst thing that can happen to you as a slave.'

• Love 1

When Alia awoke, she would feel her body being scrubbed in various places. Her body felt warm due to the water and she would notice the familiar location. Looking forward, she would see the maid there cleaning her body. Alia would blush a little as she would prefer to do it herself but, the girl seemed to know a bit more than her about what she was cleaning and so she let her continue.

”Well um… thank you for this…” she said softly and then blinked, “what do you mean far from the worst..? Have you had to endure anything worse than this or know any other slave who had to?” She asked curiously.

• Love 1

• 2 weeks later...

@AirAllie14

"While I've had to do... more difficult things than you did, I know some other slaves who deal with much worse things than you or I have handled so far." Maya replied to Alia's question as she continued to wash the Elf. "But if we stay here long enough, we might get to experience that for ourselves." The maid continued, quite nonchalantly.

She then grabbed a wooden bucket, scooped up some water and then poured it all on Alia. "There. I'm fairly sure you know how to dry yourself with a towel. I've put your clothes over there so finish up here and return to your room. It's just gonna get worse from here on out." Maya said as she stood up and gathered all the cleaning implements.

"I'd hope for something miraculous to get us out of here... but I know nothing of the sort will ever happen." The maid said and turned to leave. Alia could perhaps alleviate some of that hopelessness by revealing Jarde's presence in this manor, but sharing secrets could be dangerous.

• Love 1

• 2 weeks later...

Alia nodded along as she listened to the maid’s words while she continued to clean her body. She gave her a small nod and began to get out of the bath, reaching for a towel and beginning to dry herself off.

At her last words however, Alia rose an eyebrow, wondering if she should tell the maid about Jarde. She knew how dangerous it was but maybe she could trust this girl.

Before she could leave Alia called out, “hey… what would you say if I told you I have a potential way of getting out of here? One of my friends is in the manor, disguised as a guard. The last I heard from him, he was trying to find a way to get me out of here… if you want, you can join us and we can all get out of this together?” She suggested.

• Love 2

• 2 weeks later...

@AirAllie14

"W-What?"

Maya slowly turned around, eyes wide with surprise. She could scarcely believe what she heard. "Are you telling the truth? Do you actually have a chance to leave this wretched place?" Maya covered her mouth to stop herself, barely containing her emotions. "I-I'm sorry. I have... I'll come see you later, okay?" The maid then hurried out of the chamber. It was a mystery as to what Maya would do next. Alia can only hope it would be nothing bad.

---

Later that day, Alia was simply made to do some chores around the manor. It was strange, but fortunate, that she was not ordered to do any sexual services for anyone so far, not even Lord Zin. From what she heard from the guards, it appeared Zin and the other soldiers we're busy preparing for an assault against another Legalis town. 

That night while Alia was resting in her room, the door creaked open and a familiar head peered in. It was Jarde. "Hey, Alia. How're you holding up?"

• Love 1

• 2 weeks later...

As Alia laid in her bed in her room, she wondered about Zin. He had not made her preform any sexual tasks. Tess he was busy but part of her wondered if he was also angry at her with the fact that she could not satisfy the ogre in the manner that he wanted her to. She also wondered about Maya, would she accept her offer to escape together or was she too loyal to Zin? Only time would tell.

Suddenly her thoughts were interrupted as she heard her door opening. Turning to it, her expression would brighten as she saw Jarde entering.

“Hey! I’m hanging in there… today was bad but not terrible..” she told him and would pat a spot of her bed for him to sit. She would then tell him about her day and the ogre.

• Love 1

@AirAllie14

Jarde sat next to Alia and he listened to her earlier experience with the ogre creature. "Gods... I'm so sorry, Alia. I wish I could do something to help. Y'know, keep you out of those kind of... jobs." The redhead then held the Elf's hand.

A few moments of silence passed before Jarde gathered the courage to speak again. "...I've found a way to escape, Alia. Well it's not really an 'escape', it's more like a chance to make a break for it." He revealed. "I've seen the guard rotation for tomorrow night. There's gonna be an hour where there'll be only a few guards walking around. That'll be our chance to go."

"Can you be ready tomorrow night? I'll understand if you're too tired but I'm not sure if an opportunity like this presents itself again." Jarde asked of Alia.

• Love 1

• 2 weeks later...

Alia blushed a little as Jarde help her hand, looking over at him and saying, “I-it’s fine…”

She then began to listen as he told her of the plan he had developed. She didn’t hesitate, immediately nodding and saying, “I’ll be ready, I’ll do anything if there is a chance for us to escape.” She told him and then thought of something else.

”There is… something else. There is another girl here. A maid girl. I told her about you, told her that there is a chance to escape with you. She did not give me an answer but, I think I can trust her, don’t think she would tell Lord Zin… if she agrees to escape with us, I’ll let her know to be ready as well.”

• Love 2

@AirAllie14

"A-Another person...?"

Jarde was struck with nervousness that another will be joining them in the escape. He knew that more people in the attempt, the higher the chances of getting noticed and caught. Then again, this maid helped Alia during one of their jobs so they owe Maya something like this. Jarde was still thinking when someone knocked on the door.

"Alia? It's Maya, I'm coming in..."

The door opened and the maid-slave Maya entered the room. She immediately noticed Jarde beside the Elf and came to the correct conclusion.

"You must be Alia's friend on the inside..." Maya guessed.

"And you must be Maya. Err, nice to meet you." Jarde replied.

"The pleasure is all mine." Maya smiled at the redhead. "But Alia, listen. I have a... sister here. Can she come with us too?" Jarde's heart skipped a beat at hearing those words, but Maya continued speaking as she looked towards the open door. "Sister, come inside and introduce yourself to our allies."

• Love 1

• 2 weeks later...

Alia blinked as she suddenly heard the knock at her door and began to feel some panic building but all of that soon went away when she heard Maya’s voice.

She welcomed her in and smiled as she and Jarde got to introduce themselves. This would be great, all three would get to discuss their plan of escape, but then things suddenly became more complicated.

”A…. Sister?” Alia asked.

Soon enough a younger girl stepped into the room. Like Maya the girl had green eyes and black hair which she wore in a ponytail. She was also dressed in a maid outfit like her older sister as well.

”Hello… my name is… M-Maria …” she stated.

Alia blinked and uttered, “well this is a surprise but sure! You’re sister can definitely come along with us!”

Edited by AirAllie14
  • Love 2

@AirAllie14

Maya lit up at Alia's answer and took her hands. "Oh, thank you! Thank you! A chance to finally escape this hellhole!" The maid was almost in tears as she shook the Elf's hands. "I had given up hope of ever seeing freedom for me and my sister."

"Hey, hey. Not so loud..." Jarde tried to contain Maya's excitement. What was once an escape for two, now had to accommodate four. He was already taking a big risk sneaking out with himself and Alia, two more in tow was just asking for trouble. Then again, simply leaving these two women here to improve their chances for escape was just cruel.

"Alright, girls. Here's the plan: The guards tomorrow night will be reduced, especially around the manor's garden out the back." The red-haired man began. "We'll meet around there and we can pass through the low walls and gates and make for the wilds. Hopefully, no one notices us and we will be long gone before any of these Caldeyron bastards realize it."

Jarde, without realizing it, put one hand on Alia's and Maria's shoulder. "And don't worry, I'll be looking out for you all the while."

• Love 1

• 2 weeks later...

Alia blinked at like at Maya’s excitement but smiled. It seemed that they could really but their trust in her after all. With a nod, she listened to Jarde’s plan and blushed a little as he held her shoulder. Looking at him, Maya and Maria, she would nod once more saying, “alright then, sounds like a plan. Tomorrow if nothing happens, we meet at the gardens.”

Edited by AirAllie14
  • Love 2

@AirAllie14

The discreet meeting between the slaves and their apparent savior ended with them splitting up and getting ready for tomorrow's breakout.

---

The following day, the Caldeyron troops stationed in the manor have been busy training and preparing to further encroach into Legalis. Alia and her fellow sex slaves, Maya and Maria, were mostly tasked with chores to expedite the war effort. They were eyed with lust by some of the soldiers as they passed, but no one sexually assaulted or harassed them. Fortunate, although suspicious.

A long day of chores then turned into the night of the escape. Alia was back at her quarters, hopefully for the last time, when she heard knocks on her door. "Alia? It's us, Maya and Maria. Are you ready to get out of here once and for all?" This was the moment, for what could be their run for freedom.

Outside of Alia's room, Maya looked at her sister's eyes as she clasped the shoulders. "Remember to run and not look back, alright? Don't hesitate and don't freeze. We'll be out of here soon." The maid slave then looked away as doubt gnawed at her heart. "...What do you think of Jarde, Maria? Do you think he can be trusted?"

• Love 1

• 2 weeks later...

Alia after the long day of chores would go back to her room and relax but also began to prepare herself for the escape tonight. When she heard the knocks at her door her heart sunk a little but she was relieved to hear Maya’s voice. She let out a sigh of relief and replied, “I’ll be right out!

As she finished up getting ready, Maria looked up at Maya, nodding at her words. She was scared and nervous about this escape but listened to her sister’s words. She would do her best to obey them. As long as she had Maya she would run forever with her. 

She then blinked at her question however and responded with a nod. “I… yes… I think we can trust him big sis… he seems like a nice person… and Alia trusts him a lot….” She told her.

Right on cue, Alia would then exit her room and looked at the other two, “you guys ready? Let’s go this.”

• Love 2

@AirAllie14

"Yeah, he seems trustworthy to me as well." Maya agreed with her sister. "Although, he seems... I don't know, clumsy? I saw him patrolling the gardens earlier this afternoon, and he kept falling down in the bushes and taking several moments to get back up. He may be good, a saint compared to every Caldeyron lackey here, but I'm not sure if he actually has the ability to protect us." The older sister voiced her doubts.

When Alia came out to join them, Maya nodded. "We're ready. Let's get out of here."

---

The night was quiet, not even a single insect could be heard chirping. Only the soft winds that blew cold air upon the seemingly deserted gardens of Lord Zin's manor could be heard. Torches were minimal, and guards even less so. The moon hid behind dense clouds, further limiting what could be seen in this dark-covered garden.

Three figures darted across the barely-lit yard, taking care not to be detected by what few guards stood by. Three women, two dressed in maid outfits and an Elf in a simple dress, moved under the cover of darkness, their heads hanging low below the bush line. Maya led this trio, having the knowledge to navigate the garden with almost no visibility. All the while holding her sister's hand.

They hopped over a couple of stone fence walls and quietly opened a small gate to get to the edge of the yard. The edge of the manor's garden consisted of a long, stretching wall that was two persons high, with an opening that was blocked by a small and light portcullis. A familiar figure stood in front of the gate, a seemingly-Caldeyron-aligned guard with spiky hair. Maya signaled for Alia and Maria to stop. "Is that... Jarde?"

• Love 1

• 2 weeks later...

Maria and Alia both followed Maya’s lead with the younger girl holding her sister’s hand tightly as she followed her and Alia doing her best to stay hidden and not get caught.

When they finally got to the edge, Alia looked up to see the figure and smiled, “yeah, that’s him.” She began to walk over quickly and whispered yelled at the figure, “hey, Jarde, it’s us, we’re here,” she announced and gave a small wave to signal him.

• Love 2

@AirAllie14

Jarde, for some reason, did not respond to Alia's greetings. He still had his back to the Elf when she approached, and when she turned him around... he was wearing a gag and his hands were bound. He screamed at the Elf, but his gagged mouth only let out a distressed muffle.

"Alia! Get back!" Maya yelled, but there would be no point.

The low hedges all around them rustled as multiple figures emerged from the shrubbery to surround the escaping group. Manor guards, about five of them, appeared to have been waiting to spring this ambush. "Leaving so soon, my dear Alia?" One of the figures was Lord Zin himself, dressed in simple night robes. "You forget your place, Alia. Which is by my side, satisfying my whims." He taunted them.

The guards closed in, and the escaping group had no means to defend themselves. "I must admit, the redhead boy managed to blend in so well that none of noticed until we took a closer look." Lord Zin remarked. "But this farce is over. Come to me, Alia. If you and the maids submit willingly, we won't hurt your red-haired savior. At least, not too much." The noble stretched his arms out.

"...Maria, get behind me." Maya could only keep her beloved sister behind her, unsure as to what they could do next.

• Love 1

Alia’s eyes widened and she immediately let out a gasp in shock when she turned Jarde around. She then watched figures as they descended and froze in pure terror as she heard Lord Zin’s voice. They had been found out. No, this couldn’t be happening. This wasn’t supposed to happen.

As she looked to her master, she didn’t want to approach, she didn’t want to give in but she had no choice. She didn’t want Jarde getting hurt, or the other maids. With no choice, she approached her master slowly and walked into his arms.

Maria squeaked in fear and hid behind her big sister and held onto her for safety.

• Love 2

@AirAllie14

Jarde could only watch in horror as Alia returned to Lord Zin's embrace. The master wrapped his arms around the Elf, triumphant, while still looking at Jarde with a smug grin on his face. "Now then, why don't we put on a show for your savior before we wrap things up here. Give us some light so our redhead friend here can see everything clearly."

After the guards lit a couple of torches, Lord Zin pushed Alia to the ground with her body facing up. Her master's hands slipped under her white dress and began caressing and groping the Elf's body. "I don't wanna hurt our little spy too much. Get one of the maids to suck him off while he watches us." He ordered as he massaged Alia's breasts, giving her nipples a couple of pinches.

Maya braced herself as three of the guards descended upon her and her sister hiding behind her. "I'll go do it." The older maid volunteered.

But the guards did not accept. "Nah, we want the other one."

"What?!" Maya was in disbelief. "No, don't touch her!" Unfortunately, the older maid was powerless against the two guards who held her in place. The third guard then dragged Maria from behind Maya and taken to the bound and gagged Jarde.

Maria was forced to crouch in front of Jarde with the guard watching over her. He crossed his arms as he barked his order. "Take his dick out and start licking and swallowing. Or else we'll do something worse to you." Meanwhile, Jarde could only close his eyes as he let Maria decide for herself.

"Please! Let me do it!" Maya pleaded in the background, fruitlessly.

• Love 1