Write a story for this picture

• 1 month later...

@Cash Money Chad

Emi normally didn't even eat in the commissary, but her friends had convinced her so she was there when the terrorists took the three man campus buildings. There were only students in this room. Only women. It had been hours of sitting as motionless as possible, fear continually gripping her heart every time one of them moved closer or looked at her. She needed to be invisible, unseen, please please please let them look past me. One in particular seemed to keep staring at her his blue eyes intense above the face mask. She tried to remain small and unobtrusive. 

They called Suki's name first. "Suki Tanaka." When she looked up two of them strode next to her, one on either side, practically lifted her off her feet and carry/dragged her out of the room.

An hour later they called, "Hikari Nomura," and the same thing happened to her. 

Every hour another young girls name was called. Kasumi Fukuda. Mayumi Okamoto. Yayoi Aoki. Emi Sato.

That was her name. She tried not to react. Had she moved when they said her name? She was certain she had remained motionless. 

"Emi Sato." The man in the doorway said her name again. She hadn't reacted enough. They didn't know who she was. She might no be taken to whatever fate awaited girls dragged through those doors. 

Blue eyes was suddenly in front of her. "Here," he said. "This one."

She looked up, her eyes daggers, and could tell by the crinkles at the corners of his eyes that he was grinning.

"Nice try, Emi," he said. "But we already know who you are."

She was lifted, taken out of the room. She tried to walk with them, but they were fast, their legs long and stride longer. 

"Where are you taking me? Please, just let me go. Do you know who my father is?" She talked constantly as they took her to a truck. She was blindfolded, hands bound in front of her, lifted inside, and sandwiched between two men. They drove, she didn't know how far, and then they helped her out. More walking, doors, an elevator ride up, more walking, another door, a push. 

She stumbled forward trying to catch her balance and bumped into a body. 

"Please," she said. "Please let me go. I'll do anything you want. My father will pay. Please."

"This isn't about what I want," said a voice, and it sounded familiar. "It's about what you want."

She had no idea what he meant. "What I want?" Parroting his words, her mind racing trying to figure out what was going on.

Her blindfold was pulled down and she blinked in the light, then her eyes focused on the blue eyed man. His mask was pulled down around his neck. He looked familiar. She knew him. SHE KNEW HIM!

"Genji?" She stared at him.

He grinned that cockeyed grin he had fixed on her at the beginning of the semester. "The same."

"What the hell is going on?" She pointed both hands at him, unable to point just one due to them still being bound.

He held up a piece of paper, and she saw her own writing on it. He turned it and began to read.

"Emi Sato," he read, "Age 18. Art major. Yada yada yada... Ah, here we are. Turn-ons Blue eyes. Six-pack abs. Large hands."

He looked over the top of the paper at her and grinned, blue eyes flashing. He held one massive hand out toward her face, showing her how large it was, then used it to untuck his shirt from his jeans and lift it up, displaying washboard abs. His grin never faltered.

She took in a deep breath, almost a gasp. It was the game. She had signed up for the game when she arrived. Random sex with attractive strangers who fulfilled your fantasies? What was there to object to? She hadn't expected it to play out this way. She wasn't even sure what was really happening, only that it had to do with the game. 

"But, the terrorists..." she said. "The police...." 

"All fake," he said. "Theater and film majors hamming it up. We recorded everything a few weeks ago"

"But my friends..."

"Set you up," he said. They were in on it. They knew what you wanted... to be taken, scared, adrenaline and arousal almost indistinguishable for you."

She tried to put all the pieces together in her head. She hadn't seen anything outside of the commissary.

"So," he said, moving closer. "It looks like you checked a few boxes here."

She tried to remember what she had checked. "Bondage", had been one of them. "Adrenaline/fear" had been another.

He spun her around, then pressed his body hard against hers. His hand were on her breasts as he reached around from behind her, then he began popping buttons on her uniform top.

This was happening. Oh god, the hottest guy she had met on campus was going to fuck her... Genji was going to try to make her fantasies come true. What had she written on that sheet? Did she put down that she liked it from behind?

"From behind," he said as he unzipped her skirt and tugged it down, "is a personal favorite of mine, too."

His hands were all over her, then gone for a moment as she heard him unzip his pants. Long moments passed and she almost turned around, but then he was pressed against her again. This time he was naked. His cock was huge, and it pressed hard against her ass. She felt it slide between her legs, then up inside of her panties. He rubbed it over her lips and she felt him coat himself with her wetness. Then he was inside. He was large, but not too large. He spread her wide, moving deeper with each thrust, and soon he was fucking her at a nice, steady pace. One hand was on her hips, steadying her, the other was on her breasts, and she leaned forward, supporting herself with her bound hands pressed against the wall. She had checked another box on that sheet... what had it said? Not against a wall, although she liked that, too. What had she checked.

He moved closer, pushing her closer to the wall, and she baby-stepped her way there with him still inside of her. Her face was against the wall now, pressed flat to the cool surface, as he fucked her harder and harder. She was moaning, sweating, getting so close. And then he shifted his stance, leaned back, put a hand behind each of her thighs, and lifted her off the ground. His cock was still inside her as he lifted her, and he adjusted his stance for balance. Then he lifted her body until he almost slid out, then let her fall back down onto his cock before her caught and stopped her. She cried out when he bottomed out. He did it again. And again. And again. Over and over he hammered her hard and deep as he held her up in the air. She was starting to warm up again, feeling it building, but he stopped way too soon.

He carried her to the bed, lifted he until he slid out of her, then tossed her onto the mattress. She bounced, giggled at the strangeness of it all, then he was beside her. He rolled her onto her side and then moved right up behind her, sliding easily back inside of her. He started fucking her harder than before, mercilessly pounding her pussy. When his hand moved to her clit and he rubbed slow circles over it, she felt it build faster this time, and she came without warning, spasming around his cock, clenching him over and over as her orgasm kept coming and coming. She was dizzy with it and only noticed he was cumming inside of her once he had started. He spurted thick wads of cum into her pussy, and was still spurting some as he slid out. 

She was breathing heavy as he looped one arm under her thigh, lifting her knee up toward her face as both hands gripped her breasts. Her arms were over her head, trying to hold herself up so she could see down between her legs. She couldn't see his cock, and realized why when his cock head pressed against the tiny pucker of her anus. It was then that she remembered what else she had checked. Anal.

Her sphincter was pushed open almost painfully as he eased himself inside, a burning sensation as she stretched to accommodate him, then snapped shut around his shaft once his head was inside. He started slow, then picked up the pace. Soon, he was a pummeling her ass with wild abandon, and she was letting out a long string of moaning, groaning sounds of ecstasy. His fingers on her nipples drove her wild, and she felt his body tense up moments before her filled her ass with cum as well. Hot liquid spurted into her ass, and she cried out, "yes! Yes! YES!!" as he filled her.

They lay together for long minutes in panting silence before he spoke.

"Did I check all your boxes?" He asked, mirth in his voice.

"Holy shit, yes," she said. "That was amazing."

"Wanna go again?"

"Fuck yeah," she said. "But this time untie me. I'm going to check a few of your boxes."

He quirked one eyebrow. "Yes, Ma'am," he said.

Edited by IsabellaRose
  • Love 1