Hello everyone

Hey everybody! I'm Blue Gear, and I've come to see if I can pick up an RP or three! There really isn't much to say about me. I'm pretty laid back, friendly in private chats and I promise not to bite if you don't want to RP anymore. As for my experience with RPing I've got quite a few years under my belt but I'm very lax about it so don't worry.

I do like my games, movies and what not too. But aside from that I tend to keep to myself so posting here is kinda different for me. Either way it's great to meet you all!

Greetings and welcome Blue Gear. Always nice to see more people joining the site and hopefully come to like it as much as many of us do - we especially have a lovely community I think you would enjoy if you give it a chance.

Other than that, I hope you will have a wonderful time here overall and that you will find what you are looking for. 😄

Feel free to say hello anytime ❤️

Jenny 💋

12 hours ago, JennyDK said:

Greetings and welcome Blue Gear. Always nice to see more people joining the site and hopefully come to like it as much as many of us do - we especially have a lovely community I think you would enjoy if you give it a chance.

Other than that, I hope you will have a wonderful time here overall and that you will find what you are looking for. 😄

Feel free to say hello anytime ❤️

Jenny 💋

Well I'll try my best! I'm just simply the type that tends to just keep to himself and those that he's interacting with! But at the same time it's been a long while since I've been really involved on a forum so who knows maybe it will all change! 

Archived