With my bare/bear hands

She nodded as he seemed to take her opinion seriously. At the mention of the pantry and food, her stomach rumbled with hunger. When that embarrassing moment happened, she did her best to keep her face blank and unresponsive, looking to the sky or over the various people's heads. Her owner had already spent quite a bit of money on her today, an act that was ultimately alien to her. Not that she was ungrateful, just not used to being treated the way that he was.

Her grandiose thoughts were put in their place instantly when she was handed the backpack. Once again... he does one thing to make me think this, and then he does something else that differs. The pack didn't bother her, it only slightly weighing her down. The more effortful thing was juggling the large pack and the tall hammer weapon. Any of the merchants that were disrespectful or dismissive of them got a dark glare from her though, her now, slightly, armored for like a towering juggernaut to most of the merchants.

She sat at the bench along side him, resting the tall hammer against her shoulder. "No offense taken. It is a part of my duty to you, Master." When the water was handed to her, she didn't question that it was what he said it was. He had already spent so much money and effort on her in just 2 days that it would be a waste for him to drug or poison her. She sipped at the water as she watched the people walk around. She noticed a few kids running around kicking a ball between them, and she smiled to them. At hearing Yul finally offer the information she had been wanting since him finding her in the underground cage, her head snapped toward him, her undivided attention on her master. She gave him a look that conveyed "go on".

• Woohoo 1

Eeager to learn, eh? Well either that, or it was out of curiosity. Whatever the case, he was not going to let the attention get by unused. After taking another sip, he put his flask away and began his explanation in his usual chipper tone. "First and foremost: I'm a doctor." He gave her a moment while he grinned. "Oh come on. How couldn't I try that one? But in any case. Unlike the ones that wear that weird bird mask, or sell themselves out to nobility, I prefer to make my services known to the public. And the key reason behind my success is my medicine. I could go on how good it is, but I think you'll believe it without a story or two." He'd take it as bad humor if she didn't, which my his own standards meant something. "But this is also where my problem is. For once: The competition is after my recipes, and I have had my fair share of sale offers and death threats (sometimes both by the way). So one part of your job is to rearrange the bones of whoever is a bit too enthusiastic, and relocate them after you are done. Think you can do that?" Judging by her scars, the odds were in his favor. Someone who got through so much couldn't possibly be a pacifist.

• Woohoo 1

And of course, the little jester opened his speech of with a joke. She gave him a flat look at the jest, which didn't seem to have any sway or affect on his sense of humor. As he explained his practice, she nodded along, having already figured that out by the fact that the smith was able to get free services by acting like a beggar. The bear woman was amazed that her small owner didn't go into a grandiose bragging rant over her medicine, proving to her that he does have at least a shred of humility somewhere deep in him. 

Now he finally got the parts she didn't know. At the hearing that he had been recieving not just offers to purchase his recipes, but that he was receiving death threats over them, she instinctually felt a rush of anger, which surprised her as well. Her hand that rested on the haft of the pole hammer tightened in an instant, her knuckles white from the force of the grip. He could probably even hear the creaking of the leather portion of her gauntlets when this happened. When the amazon responded to his question, her voice was low and dark. "I think I can manage with that." 

After her anger cooled off, she caught on to what he had said, picking up on something he might have left purposely unsaid. "You said one part was the protection and clean up of the trash. What is the other part of my duties?"

• Woohoo 1

Oh? Was she eager to let some steam off? Fine by him, really. Might send a quite clear message. But moving on. "The other part of your job will be to either help me, or get ingredients on your own. To be clear though, I don't mean ingredients like unicorn horn. I mean actual ingredients. Willow bark, from which I can make something that helps with headaches. Coal, which sounds silly in the context, but is vital for filtering out certain substances. Alcohol, iron for spare parts, vinegar, sugar, certain roots and leaves, good old fashioned salt, and the list will go on and on if I ramble long enough. Problem here is: There are monsters, bandits, and gods know what else outside, so consider it a mix of baggage carrier and bodyguard." This was also why his medicine was so unique. It didn't rely on the idea of magic. True, he could make potions, and those were good for closing wounds. But what about infections, diseases, even pest control? That was where his methods came in, why he could ask for whatever price he deemed fair, and why there was no competition. His methods were simply put: Unique.

But he wasn't going to gloat over it. It brought him his fair share of trouble after all. "So yeah. You'll be using those muscles of yours a lot. This is also why you are equipped so well, and why I will actually take care of you. The better in shape you are, the more up you are for the job at hand. And unless you have any question, or there is something else that needs to be taken care of, we'll be heading home. Anything on your mind?"

Edited by Lusterless Nova
  • Woohoo 1

She had been expecting her to have him assist her as his nurse or something, putting her in some other skimpy outfit. At least, that's what would have fit in with his frequent comments about her body and her expectations with owners. His true intentions for her were...quite mundane actually. 

As he listed off the various kinds of items that he would need, her mind was swimming as he rattled off things that she couldn't even keep up with. She definitely had a lost look to her face as he finished up his listing. At the mention of monsters and other dangers, the slave was brought back to her senses. "That all sounds reasonable. It definitely explains why you are putting so much effort into my recovery and arming." When he asked if she had any questions or things she wanted to do was the most inopportune time for her stomach to rumble loudly again. She looked sheepishly as she knew he had to have heard that one. "Ahem...is there...a chance that we could grab something to eat now?" There was a slight pink tinge of blush on her face as she was embarrassed at the moment.

• Woohoo 1

Just when he thought he got an opportunity to explore her interests, her stomach got in the way and demanded attention. But hey. It got a good chuckle out of him at least. "Way to lighten the mood Sheraz. Sure. Let's get home." Now that they had all he wanted, Yul got up and quickly led the way back home. For some reason though, he grinned as he looked straight ahead, his expression mildly annoyed. "Nevermind. I just think some prices are going to change for the worse soon." He wasn't naive enough to believe to believe that no one but her listened to his explanation, and listing of certain ingredients. Ah well. That's what he had Sheraz for anyway.

Once back home, Yul locked the door behind them and went straight to the stairs. "Yup, you're going up too. Or do you expect room service now that you can walk?" Well she wasn't getting it. What she was instead going to get was a look into what was upstairs. Yul's living area. It was a simple layout. A hallway that led to 4 doors. A kitchen, bedroom, bathroom, and his workshop. Or so the signs of a bed, bath tub, boiling pot, and bubbling flask would hint at. Of course they went for the kitchen first. "I'll start cooking, and you be good and put everything where I tell you." If not before, this would be the moment to notice that his kitchen was... odd. First, access to water. All he had to do was turn a valve, and water would come out. That wasn't too weird. But it was usually reserved for nobles who could afford paying the outrageous prices to install such systems. Then his stove. It didn't use firewood. It looked like there were just round stone plates on it, yet when he twisted something in front of it, the water eventually started to boil. And then there was the cold cupboard. A large one at that, but inside of it was a light, and it was oddly cold in there. No sign of magic. All while she wondered, Yul had a cocky grin on his face while watching her reactions to every oh so little discovery.

But his attitude aside, his results left nothing to be desired. He served her wafer thin pancakes with a jar of honey to pour over them, fried strips of bacon, and something he took out of the fridge just after setting everything down. It was... somewhat solid? It wobbled after getting put down, yellow in color. "If you're not careful, it will stare back." He chuckled, then sat down to have his half of the meal. All in all, he was satisfied with the result~ The pancakes were soft to the bite, and the sweetness came from what they poured on. Nobody could reasonably fuck up bacon. But the one he was satisfied with the most was the... "Pudding. Vanilla pudding specifically." He spoke up as she was about to try it. "Think of it as a reward for being a so far troubleless slave." Calling food a reward was a bit odd, but considering what she usually had, he had a good feeling he could just sit back, put the spoon in his mouth, and watch the surprised reaction.

• Love 1

When he stated that they were going to return home, her face brightened from the embarrassed face she had. "Thank you, Master." His second comment though confused him, his face looking...odd to the giant woman. She kept near him as they walked back down the street. She carried the bag with ease, her head swiveling around as various smells filled her nose. While the good smelling food was pleasant to her senses, it made her hunger rise more.

When they entered the house, she immediately went for the bed she had been on that morning. As he called out to her to follow upstairs, she froze and looked at the door she was previously unable to enter. Then she nodded, following him up the stairs. When they got up the stairs, Sheraz stared wide eyed at the various amenities that he had within his home. As he instructed the amazon to put away the various items, all she could do was nod, still marveling at the odd, mysterious methods that he used to do the cooking. She did open the cold cabinet several times, finding the sudden rush of cold exciting. 

Her nose told her that food was ready before her owner ever said anything. When he brought out the weird wiggly food item, she stared it down immediately. The mesmerizing dance of the odd smelling yellow stuff made her almost forget about the rest of her food. Her spoon reached out to poke it when he explained what it was. She gave him a curious look before the spoon scooped into the pudding, and she ate it. As the pudding slid down from her tongue into her throat, she let out a loud moan from the perfect sweetness level and a very happy face. "Its so good!" It didn't take long for her food to disappear into her mouth, the very large woman eating at least double the amount of food as Yul did.

• Like 1

He grinned at her response. It was indeed good~ But for now Yul simply continued his meal and let her finish her own. Only after that did he got up and walked around the table. "See now what my strategy with you is?" Probably a bit of a random question, so he continued with an explanation as soon as he was at her right side. "If I treat you like I would treat a plaything, you wouldn't give it your best when I give you tasks. But right now? I dare say you are even a bit eager to do a good job and get pampered, aren't you?" She was still his slave of course, and he was free to do whatever he liked with her. Like right now, when he put his hand on her head and gave her gentle rubs. "Hehe. Who's gonna be a good girl~?" Yeah okay, maybe he would treat her a little bit like a plaything.

Pushing her platter aside, he sat down on the table right in front of her. "Even better: I won't treat you like shit if you fail at something. I mean, some things even I can't do, and look at me. I'm basically pefect." His humor was still all there, and he loved himself for it. His mood shifted after the joke however. Still pleasant (by Yul's standards), but it was now that he put his feet on the sides of her chair, reached forward with one hand, actually managed to pull someone of her size to him by pulling her collar with pretty much nothing but strength. Sure, she didn't fight back, but him bringing her so close to his own face like this was still a feat worth mentioning. He gave her another grin, then closed his eyes and put his lips onto hers.

His kiss was... different by comparison. Masters usually cared for their own pleasure only. Yul however connected just their lips at first, exchanged warmth between them. An oddly pleasant feeling. It was only after she loosened up a little that he parted her lips and let his tongue mingle with hers. Such a gentle touch. Even if it was by surprise, Yul was in the just right balance between gentle and daring, going as far as to give her more pats on her head with one hand while exploring the details of her tongue. The whole thing lasted for just 2 precious minues, and at the end Yul pulled back and observed Sheraz's expression after it all. "Ready for your first order Sheraz?"

• Love 1

She finished her double portion of food about the same time he finished his single. She absently hummed to herself at the full stomach, quite content now. Her attention was brought back into focus as she heard Yul speaking vaguely to her again. She perked up, listening to him speak as he slowly moved closer to her. He was her owner and master, so she didn't shy away from his presence, it was just a little unexpected of him. Then she finally caught onto his words. She had to admit that he was right, but she didn't know if she wanted to give him that opening into her emotional barriers if she admitted that to him. Aaaannddd then he rubbed her head, which caused her to lean into the affectionate touch out of instinctual enjoyment of it and effectively play into his teasing words. 

When he said he wouldn't treat her like shit for failing, that sobered her right up, her thinking back on the simple mistakes she had made and the severe punishments that followed them. She made sure to remember him saying that, because if he lied to her on that, she would break all rules and barriers to make him pay. She was so focused on that thought that she wasn't paying attention to the male pulling her face to his until the last moment. 

She felt his lips press onto hers, the sudden show of affection surprising the slave. But there was something different about his kiss than ones she had received before that she couldn't quite put her finger on it. Her curiosity got the better of her ,thankfully she was a bear and not a cat, and she kissed him back, deciding to find out for herself the reason behind the pleasure she felt from his kiss. When she felt his tongue slide into her open lips, she felt a bit of a fire light inside of her. She reached her arms forward to wrap around the back of his neck, not allowing him to move far from her. Her tongue twisted around his, tasting her master's tongue and filling her with a surprising level of excitement. Before he broke the kisses, she let out a soft moan into his mouth, a more girly sound than anything he had heard from her yet.

When he said her name, her eyes looked up to meet his, her bottom lip being sucked in slightly and bit. Her eyes were filled with hunger and sparkled with excitement as she gave him a short nod.

• Love 1

• 2 weeks later...

Oh? He got her excited~ Not that he planned this specifically. This next little order was for his own, quite selfish needs. But hey. If she was in the mood, all the more reason to get to it. He pushed himself off the table, now standing on her chair, his feet being in place right at her sides after all. With the size difference they had, Yul's crotch was right at head height to her, giving a quite clear hint as to what came next.

The sounds of small metal pieces clanking came to her ears as Yul worked on his belt, and eventually his pants fell. There were two things to take in right away. First: He wore the most ridiculous boxers possible! They were covered in puns, stitched in even. On his left leg was "What did the grape say when it got crushed? Nothing, it just let out a little wine," and "To the guy who invented zero, thanks for nothing," on the right. The other detail was that he was quite athletic judging by his legs. He wasn't like some scrawny noble master. He had a few small scars even, though not as many as hers, and well defined muscles. She was still stronger, but if the rest of his body looked similar, odds were good he had stamina. "Now then..."

He spoke up, but put his hand on her head for more headpats, not minding her looking at his legs instead of his sense of humor. "I know you are a woman, not a little girl, but I'm really not sure how to word my next order. So let's try a few." She couldn't see it, but probably sense that his humor was about to act up. "Sheraz? I don't care if you wanna use your hands or mouth, but I hereby order you to blow me, to make me happy, to squeeze out my nut butter-" It was now that he pushed her head back a bit, and make her look up as he tried the most simple wording. "-to make. me. cum." And WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT THING?! He was... It was... massive! Casting a shadow between her eyes, even over her forehead, an indimidating presence revieled itself. It did NOT match what one should expect from someone who is so small in comparison to her. But there it stood. "Fun fact: I once tried to tape it down... I might have kicked a girl in the face." He had a good idea of what might be going through her head at the size of his thing. Frankly, he wouldn't want to switch places. But perhaps a joke would snap her back into it, and lighten up her mood while at it. After all, she didn't have to force it down her throat, and he wasn't going to either.

• Love 1

Sheraz leaned back a little as he stood on her chest, the such close contact making her curiosity rise even higher. She could smell a faint smell of musk coming from him, not realizing that was his own arousal rising with his plans for her. Her ear twitched at the metal clanks, and she had an idea of what was going to happen. She wasn't some innocent girl, she had been a slave for most of her life. She had been used by previous owners to pleasure them with her body, and she had gained some useful skills from that time as well. 

When his boxers were revealed to her, she saw what was scrawled along them, and she couldn't stop herself from looking up to him with a look that said 'really?' She did indeed notice the athletic muscles within his legs though, giving her a very different opinion of the male. While she didn't think him to be a noble boy, she did assess him as physically weak and more intellectually inclined. Apparently she was wrong. Even with the ridiculous wording of it, hearing him give the slave an official order made the slave mark on her arm begin to warm, letting her know that she must follow the order or consequences would incur. 

When he finally released the beast the he was restraining, her eyes got huge. What the hell?!? How the fuck is he so huge? He's bigger than every other master I've had. How the hell is that thing going to fit anywhere inside of me? She bit her lip at the growing smell of musk as she learned thr source of it. She had to make that thing cum? Well... time to go to work. With a hand placed on his chest, she pushed him back onto the table, the seating position making it look like he was presenting the huge sausage for her dinner. She slowly reached her hand out to wrap it around his warm shaft, slowly stroking the thick spear haft. It felt so smooth in her hand, and it's warmth seemed to seep into her own body as her arousal grew. She may be forced to do it, but she looked like she was at least going to enjoy it as well. As her hand slid down to cup and fondle his sack, her face leaned in and began to kiss the tip of his mushroom head, her pillowy lips smooching all around it slowly. 

• Love 1

• 2 weeks later...

So much for his high and mighty feeling, but hey. He got a good reaction out of her, so fine. He let himself be pushed back without a word, and put his bottom carefully on the table again. And she had a fine technique, really. Touching his most sensitive parts, yet being quite gentle at it. And best of all, she didn't seem to hate it. "...You know what? I won't even try to ruin it and just shut up for a bit." Considering how eager she was about beating up nobles, some of which were probably her masters, Yul figured it was best to not compliment those before him and just let her do her thing.

For a little while at least. "Rougher." Her touch was gentle, and he'd be lying if he said he didn't enjoy it. But he wasn't some flower, and neither was his dick. That part of him had hardened by now, luckily didn't grow in length, but girth, pulsating with every second heartbeat ever so slightly through her hands. "Rougher!" He wanted her to put some strength into her hand job, go faster while at it, and when she did he grinned. His breathing had picked up by now. THAT was much more like it. It wasn't right if it didn't hurt a little in her hands. More. Just a bit more and... Yul reached for her forehead, pushed her away a little "Close your eyes!", and when he finally climaxed, a thick white load spread over her head. Some of it across her hair too, but the main load? She could feel it. Something warm and slow was making its way downwards all across her face.

Yul pulled himself together, and pushed her back into her chair carefully. Truth be told, some white on her sun kissed skin suited her. He grinned, came closer, raised one of her legs while his face came to her right ear. Easy considering she was sitting and he was the one standing. "Feeling... bothered?" He gave her a moment to think, but not to respond, letting go of her leg instantly, and tossing a cloth into her face. "Too bad~" Wait, what?

Oh the mood was okay, that was not the issue. But there was something that might have skipped her mind. Yul paced around her as he began talking again, giving her time to clean herself up and process just odd mood shift. "Two reasons. 1: I still have to work remember? Great lunchbreak though if you ask me. Food and an S-Class handjob? I think we will do this again now and then. And 2, which is where I want you to listen up very closely." He stopped behind her, leaning over her chair, playing with her little fluffy bear ears~. "What greater pleasure is there than denial?" One could argue release was better, but where was the fun in that? It would be much more fun once he manages to crave these things from her own volition.

With him now being in a fantastic mood though, there was little in the way for a hopefully quick second shift. "Be a dear and clean the dishes, and once you are done, come down again. Just turn the valve carefully to get running water into the sink, and figure out the rest." With that said, he left her to his kitchen.

• Love 1

She continued to kiss along the rim of his head, her tongue slipping out to tease him with small, slow licks. He tasted like sweat and male, the salty flavor awakening her nether regions. Her hand continued to fondle his sack, supporting the weight of his dangling balls. Her other hand began to pump the thick shaft, her fingers not even able to meet as his hand wrapped around the massive member. 

Then she moved her face to the base of his fuck meat, opening her mouth wide with her tongue sticking out. Her face pressed against the doctor's schlong, sliding along its length. Her tongue left a slick trail behind her as she pleasured him, working up the nerve to fully do the job. It wasn't that she wasn't enjoying him, but she was hoping that she would have had a choice in the matter of doing it. Her eyes held his as she went her long trek along his length, even keeping the gaze when she began to take his lower head into her warm maw. Her tongue twisted around his musky tip as her mouth suckled a little at the tip. She finally broke the eye contact with Yul when she began to bob her head up and down, taking him more into her mouth. 

As Sheraz's mouth worked on his top portion, both of her hands pumped the rest of his shaft. Wet slorping noises came from her mouth as she listened to his orders, getting faster with every command. Thick, oozing saliva drooled from her mouth as the slave worked the cock, showing an experience one only gained from practice. The oozing spittle helped lubricate her hands, making it feel like she was taking in his whole length at once. And then he pushed her mouth off of him, an audible popping noise being made as her lips separated from him. And then she felt a warm, sticky blast unleashed upon her face. She could feel that he even got it in her hair...the jerk. 

Throughout the experience, she had been growing more and more wet in her shorts, making the fabric darken from her growing enjoyment of his member. When she felt his breath on her ear before he whispered, a shiver went down her spine to her moist center. She was ready to just lose herself to the moment...and then she felt the cloth land on her. 

Wiping her face off, she listened to his reasons for denying her the release she was now craving. Her chest rumbled from a silent growl at his attitude, making her feel more like a fuck toy. She definitely did not like the idea of his denial play, which was making her need rise even more. She watched him leave the kitchen, sneering at his high and mighty attitude, but she still got up and began cleaning the dishes. She had to play with the valve to get the pressure right, eventually finding the soap to clean the dishes. When she was finished, she set the clean and dried dishes on the counter, not knowing where exactly to put them. Not knowing what else to do, and evidently not allowed to get the release she now craved, she began to roam the upstairs portion of the house, looking through Yul's home.

• Love 1

Having already explored the kitchen, the other areas left were the bathroom, bedroom, and workshop.

-The Bathroom-

Spoiler

Yul's bathroom was about as surprising as the kitchen. The bath itself was made from small marble squares that reached all around the 3 by 3 meters room. Rather than having a simple tub and a couple buckets, with an added fire below the tub, Yul had instead a tub made of stone. That made it unsuitable for the classic heating method. It's size was also worth mentioning, being 2 by 2 meters in size, and one meter in depth. A large tube would let water in, and a simple drain with a rubber plug would let water out. In the corner was a toilet like the one on the base level, and finally: A sink in the corner right at the door with the same plumbing as everything else, under which was a cupboard with towels and soap.

-The Bedroom-

Spoiler

Yul's bedroom... was surprisingly plain. Just a bed, a table, a mechanical clock with bells and a small hammer on top, and a dresser with a mirror. Except the clock and sheets, everything was made from wood. At least there was a window in this room, even if it was barred like the windows below. But upon further inspection... nope. His bed was also pretty much just like the others.

-Workshop-

Spoiler

His workshop was the largest room of them all. being on the same side as his plain bedroom made it possible to let it have an impressive size of 5 by 3 meters. While the walls were wooden, the floor was again carefully places marble plates held in place by mortar. There was a huge L shaped table that reached all across 2 sides, and one table at the center. The wall without a table had a large contraption with round metal containers, pipes going through them, and an appropriate spot for wood to make heat for the main body. This was most likely a distillery. On the table in the middle were various flasks, tidily arranged and ready for use. On the large table, and on the shelves above it were various liquids, herbs, nuts, roots, ores, powders, and so much more, in glass containers and sealed with a cork or lid depending on the size of the container. Some of the things here looked quite normal, and it was the only room with what looked like ventilation shafts. 2 large square shaped holes on the wall, which at the pull of a lever would open and allow fresh air to come in from the front and left of the room, or at least let a breeze through. Other things had complicated names, while others sounded plain dangerous, such as sulfuric acid. It was probably best to not remain here for too long.

• Woohoo 1

As she got to the bathroom, she looked over the odd tub. It was just barely big enough for her, which kind of excited her. The amazon woman rarely ever found a tub that would allow her to comfortably soak inside. Maybe if she was good to Yul...she might get to use it occasionally. 

The workshop was her next destination. It smelled very weird to her, the mixture of Yul's scent fused with the various herbs, oils, and other components that he used within the room. It was quite nauseating, the abrasive scents beginning to give her a headache from their assault upon her. She didn't stay within it for very long, not even seeing the dangerous sounding materials. 

His bedroom was her last destination, and it was...rather unassuming. For someone with a rather inflated ego, Yul had a rather plain bedroom. Maybe he doesn't have anyone over often to show off to? She checked the bed for anything special or hidden on or in it, but her search was fruitless. Placing her hands on her hips, she frowned. Something didn't feel right about the room...like it was missing something. Shrugging, she finally left it, heading toward the stairs.

• Love 1

By the time she came down, Yul had somone talking to him. Not one of the usual patients however. "Please reconsider. We could both profit from this." Yul was reserved, crossed his arms and leaned back in his chair, but turned to Sheraz once he noticed her. But despite this guy being pushy, he didn't give her any sign to do anything to him. Turning back to this man, Yul replied. "And as I keep telling you, it isn't that simple. Going into what is essentially mass production means I will have less time for patients. Even worse, some of this stuff is bad for people in big doses, and when was the last time you saw someone demonstrate moderation? People are dumb." So rather than a patient, this was a trader it seemed. Most likely interested in selling Yul's medicine.

Come to think of it, this might be a good point to peek into Sheraz's morals. "Hey Sheraz." When she responded, he continued. "This here is Pierre, and he owns a merchant caravan. And guess what. He wants to have some of my more common medicine, like the ones I used on you, for his business to sell them to people. Here's the question: Do you think I should tend to those with lighter ailments by using my time to mass produce, or keep working on a personal basis?" Pierre was a textbook merchant. Costly but not luxurious robe, a turban, and just one necklace. Just about enough to hand a mugger to let them be satisfied, and not lose a fortune. "It wouldn't be without benefits for you, I promise. I will be able to sell at a profit, because people will pay for in exchange for not having to wait in a long line. And I'm not asking for anything strong. Just the kind of things that help with minor pains, headaches, stomachache." Now Yul chimed in again. "And that is exactly my problem. What exactly is causing the ache and minor pain? If your customers don't know that, they will end up calling your/my product a hoax, causing both of our reputations to fall. Unsatisfied voices are louder you know? From my side, my already not so bright reputation is on the line, and the health of some people." "And as I keep telling you, there is huge profit to make with little danger. Both me and my merchants will sell only according to your instructions." Without her opinion, this might go on for quite a while. But there were good points on both sides. Odd as it sounded, Yul was concerned for the health about people perhaps taking the wrong medicine... and definitely the damage it might cause to his reputation. But yes. His medicine was effective, and she didn't feel anything after taking an extra dose right? Plus, there was profit to be made, and the risk was small. Thinking about it, it might even boost his reputation if word about his medicine gets out of town.

• Love 1

When Sheraz came down the stairs and heard the conversations happening with Yul and the stranger, her body immediately tensed up with preparation to cause harm. Her owner had said that she might have to...'dissuade' people from trying to get their hands on his medicines and remedies. She slowly closed the door behind her and stood against it, ready for if Yul gave her the signal to take out the trash. 

She eyed over Pierre, immediate catching on that he was a merchant and at least a little bit intelligent with his lack of extravagant finery. When Yul suddenly asked for her opinion on the subject, she crossed her arms and had a thoughtful look to her tanned face. On one hand, getting the medicine out would be helpful to the general public and Yul's image...but that medicine could only fix the symptoms and not the actual issue, along with some other concerns. She finally looked at the two men, her eyes drifting occasionally to Yul's crotch, but she hoped he didn't see it. She was still rather hot and bothered from what happened upstairs. Her voice was flat and serious, deciding to just speak bluntly and deal with the consequences later."Well...I think you shouldn't do the deal. If I under correctly, poisons are just medicine used differently. You wouldn't want someone to start harming others with your tools of aid. Also, people have different bodies, especially among the races. So some might need more or less, and their is no way of knowing that without my master first examining them."

• Like 1

Interesting. While he wasn't sure if she responded that way simply because she was his slave, he definitely appreciated bringing in another factor. Races. Yul grinned as he looked back to Pierre. "Out of the three of us, she is the most common person here, and even she wouldn't buy anything it seems. So be a friend and get out before I order to to show you the door." Pierre was about to object, but a second look at Sheraz served as a good reminder that he was in no condition to take on someone of her statue. He bowed, and left quietly.

Now with just the two of them, Yul leaned back and relaxed. "Good job. You even brought in another good point, and gave me just what I needed to make him leave peacefully." She even managed to keep her cool, even though she was still bothered by his teasing. So with a chuckle, he turned his head to her. "How about you as a reward, go into the basement and vent off some steam? I have a suspicion that you might be mad at me." Work was still in the way, and it would not help his image if the base level smelled like sex.

The basement was an odd place for a room, but on her way down she would already notice that it was cooler down there. Ideal for summer once that came. When she reached the last few stairs, what would come into her view first were 2 cells (equal in size, one to her left, and one to her right), and lights. A couple holes too. So despite this being a re-purposed jail, she had some kind of magic light in that ceiling that acted like a little sun, and a notable and constant breeze of fresh air too. No windows in return, but again, this was a jail.

The initial look aside, one of the cells was appropriately decorated. A bed with a pillow and sheets, a yet to be filled bookshelf, a dresser, and weapon rack. Behind a small curtain was also a shower. And best of all: For cold nights, this cell even had its own fireplace, complete with some firewood beside it, and proper, albeit used tools too. The other cell was less comfortable. A plank chained to a wall, a (luckily clean) bucket, and a collar with a long chain that was attached to the wall. Both cells still had their door, but the one on the more comfortable side had its lock removed.

• Love 1

Her face wasn't angry at him, but there was no joy in her expression either as she kept her arms crossed over her front. She wasn't actually mad at her owner...but he didn't need to know that exactly. It had just been a rather long time since she had any kind of sexual contact with anyone so she had quite a build up of sexual tension rising in her tall body. She walked off silently from where she stood, going for the door that Yul had indicated to her was the basement.

When she got down, she had brief flashes of her past at the sight of the cells, especially the one with the chains and collar. She wondered why he had something like this down here....and why hadn't she been put down here in the beginning. But she was there to relieve herself of some tension, so that's what she was going to do. She looked over the weapon's rack, deciding she would move her things to it later on. She walked over to the bed and sat down onto it, leaning her back down slowly onto it. Her fingers began to slowly explore her body, squeezing her breasts and sliding down between her thighs. She pulled the material of the shorts and panties away from her center, the cool air sending a jolt through her from her pussy being already wet.

• Love 1

And for the next four hours, no one would disturb her. Probably a given considering only one person knew where she was. But yes. For a bit, she was free to have some quality alone time in her new room.

Yul eventually came down, the sound of his shoes against the stairs making his approach as obvious as possible. Having his usual grin on him, he went for her cell and chimed in while approaching, and going through the unlocked cell door. "What do you think of the place?" Obviously he meant her room instead of the other one. "I tried quite hard to make it homey, so I allow you to shower me in compliments." He couldn't deny though that it was an unusual accommodation, and when asked about it, he had no issue with being honest with her. "This place used to be a knight barrack. The base level was something of a small tavern or at least a break room, top was for quarters and inventory. And can you guess what this place used to be?" Of course she could, and he clapped in response. "Right on the money~ Driving out the ghosts was the most difficult part." Now whenever THAT was humor, he'd leave for her to decide. But he wasn't here just for praise, or mourn the show he might have missed. He leaned against the bars, arms crossed, and one foot against the bars too. "And best of all: I allow you to modify as you see fit. Nothing wrong with giving you some spare change for a few jobs, don't you agree?" He grinned again, knowing full well that she was never paid before, and assuming he might have gotten her interest, continued. "There are a few things of you I expect. Do as I tell you without me using commands, watch my behind, and entertain me every now and then. That's what earns you your keep, gear, and meals. Anything that goes beyond that, I'll reward you properly. So with that in mind, think you're good to take care of something for your lovely master?"

• Love 1

She took care of her issue quickly, making herself orgasm at the feeling of Yul in her mouth, the musky scent of him and the smell of his cum that still stuck to her skin until she can have a proper bath. When she finished, she decided to work off some extra energy, practicing with the new weapons she now had.

When her owner finally joined her downstairs, her body dripping in sweat, her bronze skin shining in the artificial light. She held the hammer he had bought her, noticeably with very little damage to the contents of the room. It seemed she had gotten used to it fairly quickly. When he was referring to the place as her space and that he had set it up for her, she gave it another look, approving of it. "It will definitely do. I did not realize that this was to be my space. Though...I do wonder what your plans with that cell are, seeing as how you changed this from being a jail." She could smells lingering scents of fear...but they werent fresh or recent, so she didn't really worry much. When he mentioned he would pay her, she raised a curious eyebrow at that. Nobody had ever paid her for her services...only paying her owners or the merchants that sold her. She didn't quite know what to say. She was about to thank him as be continued on, mentioning that there was something he wanted to do. She set the hammer head on the ground with a thud and leaned on its end, her body still standing high over his. "Do I really have a choice? And is this task going to further irritate me or deny me anything?" She was obvious still a little salty with the smaller male.

• Love 1

When asked the second cell, he smirked. "Oh don't worry about that one. It's only if I ever feel particularly kinky, and... well don't worry about the other potential use. Long story short: It's not meant for you." And that much was true, but he didn't want her to know yet what other fun thing it could be used for. Personal fun. Her fun. Someday.

Looking a bit up to her as she leaned forward, he could tell she was pissed. Fair. But he chuckled. "That's the fun part. You don't. And if I'm lucky both, but that's not the intend." Seeing that she got quite a good workout already, Yul went to one of the dressers. Part of it had already at least something in it. Mostly towels and covers for her bed for now. More clothes were already on the way at least. When he got back to her, he walked behind her and gave her back a gentle rub down while placing another on her head. "One of today's clients was from the local adventurer's guild. Stories aside, he offered us some training tools. Dummies, practice targets, and wooden weapons while we're at it. Kind of a shame I didn't get a newbie adventurer as practice target if you ask me." After her back was done, he went down to take care of her thighs, then legs. Wouldn't want the oh so tall woman that looked down on him to get some back pain after all. No spiteful thought fuelled his actions. Nope. "I want you to go and pay for everything, get a receipt, and come back. Simple as that." With both his explanations and the rub down done, Yul got up, and held his hand to her to give him the other towel. Annoying or not, she couldn't possibly deny that he took care of her.

"Well... And another thing." Now how would he put this? Sure, he could talk as long as day, but that wasn't the point. For the first time, she would see him irritated over it. Looking annoyed, scratching the back of his head as he paced around her room. Eventually though he just gave it a sigh and gave up. "Ah never mind. Just make sure you get back soon. And be careful. I'm not saying it just because, but the streets can be dangerous. Here's what you'll need." Reaching into his pockets, Yul gave her a small pouch with a couple coins in it. "Come to think of it. I know you are smart enough how money works, but let me refresh your mind anyway." Reaching into another pouch he had prepared for this, he took out 6 coins. 2 gold, 2 silver, and 2 copper. One small and one big each, and put them on her table. "And don't give me that look. I saw your reaction when you heard you were about earn money, so this is necessary. Anyway. Coins and their worth are technically sorted by numbers. But since math is hard people came up with a system so simple, even a monkey could learn it.

There are 3 types of coins, and each has their own value.
Starting at the base are small copper coins. With a few of these you can buy vegetables on the market. 1 big copper is worth as much as 10 small coppers, which means bread, fruits or a little basket of vegetables.
Next are small silvers, which are worth 10 big coppers. Value wise, this is where a lot of things start. Sweet treats, meat, clothing too. Simple stuff like boots, gloves. And with big silvers you usually have enough for a simple dress with just two, or a fine dress at around 5. Or weapons and tools made of iron.
You probably get the rhythm by now, so with a small gold, you can afford to yell at a blacksmith to make you custom gear made from steel. Fancy clothing too, even a small simple house. And with big gold coins? The sky is the limit. Rather than ride a horse, you can just buy it whole. A couple of these even buy you a ship, and I don't mean the small ones in the bottle... unless it's a really fancy one."

He gave her a few moments to process it all, and most likely make references to other items one could buy. If she reached for them, he also didn't mind if she inspected them. It was for the better if he got her interested anyway. The world was ruled by those who used their heads, not their muscles after all, and it could come in handy having a second thinking head around. "Prices are determined by a lot of factors. How hard was it to make this, how much physical labor was required for it, is it a product to fill a need or a luxury item? There is more to it such as basic supply and demand, but for now let's leave it at that. The reason I tell you all this is because you will have times when you are free to do what you like and spend your earned money, because that is what I want. What I DON'T want is you getting screwed by someone... other than me." One chuckle later, he continued. "So with that in mind. You have 2 small golds and 1 big silver in there. The golds are for the deal with the guild, the silver and pouch are for you. If you find a merchant on your way back and they have something you like, by all means, treat yourself. Or keep it for later. Everything clear, or do you have any questions left?"

• Love 1