Grandpa just can't take it anymore.. (granddaughter x grandpa )

It's always been one of grandpa's favorite moments of his life when his son and daughter in law come over to visit, 1. Because the d.i.l is a 10/10 straight from the runway naturally and her personality matches the look 2. Grandpa has been lonely every since his significant other passed away 3. Family dinners just are better then meals alone and the main reason is because of ella.. 

Ella is his granddaughter that begs to go over to grandpa's all the time and over the years he's seen her grow as time passes on to be a young blonde well gifted teen that likes to be a little too revealing sometimes after her [ I'll leave age to the imagination ] birthday all she asked was to go to grandpa's and hang out over there , her mom and dad couldn't say no so they get there but upon arrival something comes up with the family and the mom and dad are forced to head out leaving ella with grandad for her birthday... ella was innocent as can be but had a very strong love that was unbreakable for her grandpa but little did she know grandpa had started to accumulate alot of very naughty and corrupt thoughts in his head.. 😈 here's a good starting point if anyone would like to make a story of this scenario with me