Mega's Room, #467

Still carrying Lolli and nibbling on his neck, he leaned back against the door to his room, his tail deftly retrieving the key to it from his pocket and then unlocking the door, opening it as well. Problem being, as soon as he opened the door he felt a familiar weightlessness. His eyes went wide, and he gave a mighty push of his legs against the bottom of a now floating doorframe into a strange void-like space. He looked around, noticing that it wasn't just a void - this room was like both of his homes somehow occupying the same space. On the entering side was the void, and further in was there a fine bed, like something you'd see in a mansion. The floor of the bedroom area was slightly sunken down, likely to accomodate for the fact that anyone who entered would end up falling into weightlessness, if only temporarily. Confused, alarmed, and still aroused by the petite man in his arms, Mega looked questioningly at Lolli, expecting an explanation, clearly.

@Lollipop

• Like 1

Lollipop: Lollipop is taken aback by the form Mega's room has taken. He looks up and sees that his guest is quite confused. "You certainly have a different sense of comfort than most." He giggles a bit before continuing. "You see, these rooms are enchanted. They change to fit the taste of the person who signs out the key. This is to ensure maximum comfort. Pretty clever right. My former Master gave me the idea." He seems quite proud of his work, even if can't quite understand what Mega's connection to the void in front of him.

@Mega_Lorandto

• Like 2

His eyes go wide for a moment, and then he grins. "Indeed. I suppose the void I was born in did grow to be rather comfortable over time, as I got used to walking without putting my feet on anything." He then looked towards the rather magnificent bed that you two were floating towards, righting himself with his tail and his wings, his feet extending to catch both of you, because he knew what would happen as soon as you reached the normal part of the room. He landed, and then gravity took over, causing him to stumble forward a couple of steps. He clutched you to his chest during this process, and he shook his head as he commented, "That's a little difficult to get used to. Hopefully you and your staff won't have cause to come in here all that often." He smiled down at Lolli, lust still present in his gaze.

@Lollipop

Edited by Mega_Lorandto
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

Lollipop: "I wouldn't mind coming here often at all. In fact..." He stares back into Mega's lustful gaze, biting his lower lip needily. "I won't be happy unless you enjoy yourself so much with me, you won't be able to wait to have me back as soon as possible." He reaches up, wrapping his arms around the back of Mega's neck. He pulls him self up, his face a mere couple inches from Mega's. 

"I can sense so much lust coming from you. It's like an overwhelming aura. A d its directed at me." He giggles. "Its almost intimidating. I can barely imagine what naughty things you want to do to me. Can you feel my chest pounding against yours?"

@Mega_Lorandto

• Like 2

So far as he was concerned, the time for words had passed. With a barely constrained snarl, he claimed Lolli's mouth with an almost savage kiss, stomping over to the bed so he could finish claiming his newfound prize. Hands popped up, floating in the air and glowing with a slightly green aura, helping both of you remove your clothing as he continued to kiss you, clearly not wanting to be separated from you for even a moment. His lust was bubbling over, and his mind was beginning to go away; he was going to fuck you long and hard and damn the consequences. He needed this. Desperately. Needed to feel your mouth on his own, his cock, his pecs, and even wanted the chance to put his own mouth all over you. To consume you, for as long as he could. And it would be quite a while before he let you go ...

@Lollipop

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Lollipop: The heated kiss would leave Lollipop panting and breathless. Cute moans would escape his lips when ever their lips would part. This level of passion and lust was so intense, he felt as though he would drown in it, a d he was loving every second of it. This sense of being prey on the verge of being eaten. It made his body tremble and his knees weak. 

As the magic hands stripped away his dress, his tight pink panties show a noticeable bulge. The presence of more hands on his slender frame than he had expected would excite him even more. He couldn't help how eager he was. His own hand would drift down to Mega's cock and begin to caress it slowly, getting a feel for it's shape in his hand.

@Mega_Lorandto

• Like 1

As he crashed on the bed with you beneath him, he'd bite that sweet spot between your neck and your shoulder. Not hard enough to draw blood or even really leave a mark, but enough to use his fang-like teeth to tantalize your flesh and block the low growl from escaping his throat at feeling your hand caressing his cock. Of course, he also copped a feel or two of his own, fondling your ass and cock through your panties. His member was surprisingly human in shape, though a few spike-like ribs were present more towards his base. And for someone his size, the shaft in your hand was surprisingly modest, measuring about 6 and a half to 7 inches.

• Love 1

Lollipop: He means would grow louder as Mega  bit him. His back arched off the bed, pushing his body into Mega's. Lollipop loved being licked and bitten. A kink that lived up to his name. The feeling of his hands on his ass and cock, would make him cry out. "Ahhh~! Your devouring me!"

His own cock stiffening as his body gyrated against the dragon man over top him, Lollipop would continue to stroke Mega's cock. His free hand would reach up and caress the back of his lover's head. He would do what ever he need to stoke the flames of Mega's lust as much as he could.

@Mega_Lorandto

The dragon god smirked against Lollipop's skin, biting him once more before his long tongue drew against his neck and cheek in one, long, continuous drag, letting it hang out for a little as he stared into Lollipop's eyes. For a long moment, it seemed as if he was trying to communicate something. "Use your mouth for something beyond talking. My soft spot's open too." That last was conveyed rather easily, as he bared it for a split second just before diving back down onto your own.  His tongue and lips set to work, suckling against your flesh whilst his hands made themselves busy with your dick and your ass, his hips thrusting his own shaft into your palm with each stroke of your hand down. By now, the dragon man was completely naked, though he seemed content to keep you in just your panties.

• Love 1

Lollipop: As much as he loved to share pleasure, he could often find himself greedily getting lost in it, if his lover didn't properly rein him in. The look in Mega's eyes seemed to do the trick, as he began to comply obediently with his desires, for now. His mouth began to lick and suck on Mega's soft spot. He did so with a hungry eagerness. His tongue licked up and down in long full strokes, before kissing and sucking on the tender area. And as he did, his mind drifted to thoughts of Mega licking other area of his body. His nipples were already stiff. He could barely handle things now. He didn't know what he would do if his mouth would begin to move lower.

Mega made it increasingly harder for Lollipop to stay focused though. He was also know for bring a brat a times and purposely misbehaving or teasing his playmates to get them to want to thoroughly put him in his place. Each pass of Mega's tongue on his neck, drew a longer and louder moan out of him. Plus having his butt and cock toyed with didn't help. He was already beginning to leak precum. His panties were beginning to feel more than just a little confining. But he wouldn't dare attempt to take them off. Not with out permission. 

@Mega_Lorandto

Edited by Lollipop
  • Love 1

Coming up from your flesh for a moment, staring into your eyes, his hand trailed up from your cock - bringing a spot of precum with it - and then began to circle one of the stiff buds on your chest. He giggled at your response before diving back down to continue devouring you, only now one of his hands was playing with one of your nipples, a created hand taking the place of the real one shortly after. He wasn't in much better shape though, leaking into your hand just as freely as you were his, his wings extended high in the air whilst his tail had coiled itself around your thigh, keeping you still there.

@Lollipop

Edited by Mega_Lorandto
  • Love 1

Lollipop: He was in heaven. He moaned and writhed in pleasure in Mega's grasp. Having one of his stiff nipples played with while his cock was stroked was making him melt like butter in a hot skillet. Mega had only been toying with him so far, yet Lolli was already at his limit. Any more and he wouldn't be able to hold back any longer. Probably not even if he was ordered to. 

Lollipop may be easy to work up, but he was know for being able to keep going for many times after, with little drop in his stamina. He once serviced a whole party women as their play thing for an entire night. He was completely spent after, but the women left the hotel satisfied. 

As Mega continued to toy with and devour him, Lolli tried to do his best to continue to please him. He used the pre-cum leaking from his cock to lube it up, making his hand slip up and down it more smoothly. This made him grip it a bit tighter, trying to milk it ad best he could. He brought one of his cum covered hands up to his mouth and began to lick it clean.  He loved the taste. 

"Sooo~ good! I wanna taste it more...ahhh!" He let out a moan and his body shivered as Mega's tail wrapped around his leg to hold him in place. "Wait...too much...I don't wanna cum so soon...I have to make you feel good first..." he wanted to try to pull away but the tail was holding him in place, not to mention the rest of Mega's body having his way with him.

@Mega_Lorandto

• Love 1

He was completely lost in pleasure now. If he'd heard you, it wasn't evident, as he kept going, another created hand pulling the hem of your panties down just enough that you wouldn't make too much more of a mess in them when you came. The dragon was ravenous, and he would not rest until his partner was fully consumed. His mouth and tongue trailed lower from your neck ... and then lower ... until suddenly that lashing tongue and those suckling lips met your other nipple, and attacked it relentlessly, his back arched up as he bent to reach your chest.

• Love 1

Lollipop: "N-no! N-not there! AHhhhHh~!!" Lollipop squealed in pleasure and protest as more pleasure was piled onto his already overly worked body. His sensitive nipples being attacked relentlessly. His throbbing cock being stroked by the bigger male pinning him to the bed. The feeling of Mega's hot swelling cock in his own hands. Omega's tail coiled around his leg and soft thigh. So much at once. The dam broke.

"Meanie! I-I asked you to slow down...I can't...I-l'm not supposed to cum yet! Ahhhh~! Ahhhhhh~! I c-can't...I can't!!" Lolli's arms reached for the top of the bed as hands desperately grasped for something for some to pull himself away from the unrelenting torrent of pleasure. He could only grip at the sheets as his body tried to twist to pull away weakly. But it was no use. Moaning and panting Lollipop began to cum. His cock shuddered and twitch in Mega's grasp. His hips would begin to thrust into Mega's hand. Soon, rope after of hot, sticky cum pulsed from Lolli's twitching cock. The cum splattered on to Lollipop's chest, stomach, and even his face. After his orgasm would begin subside, his body would go limp on the bed shuddering and spasming now and then, his breathing heavy.

@Mega_Lorandto

• Love 1

Mega worked you faster and faster, wanting to see you shoot it all the way to your face - and as he pulled away from your chest, he got what he wanted. He watched your cock twitch in his hand, biting his lower lip while you squirmed and tried to escape the pleasure to no avail. He cooed, encouraging your ejaculation as he jacked you faster still, wanting to make sure you were well spent. As soon as your orgasm was mostly over, he slowed his stroking of your cock to a crawl, leaning down with a smile and licking up your cum from your face, swallowing a bit of it before kissing the smaller male sensuously, sharing some of your own cum with you before he parted and swallowed the rest. As soon as he was finished, he licked his lips, rumbling and saying, "Delicious," and then he was upon your chest again, licking up the cum that splattered there, traveling down to your cock slowly - his tail slowly unwinding from around your leg as he shifted clockwise - licking up cum as he went, cleaning you with his long, inhuman tongue. All the while, his hand stroked you nice and slow to keep you hard for him.

• Love 1

Lollipop: "...t-too...t-too much..." Lollipop rambled over and over again as Mega licked the cum off of his face and trembling body. He panted heavily as she tried to catch his breath and regain his composure, moving one of his arms to cover his flushed red face. Even after his orgasm had died down, the dragon man continued to assault his body with pleasure. His cock couldn't help but remain hard as he stroked, and Mega continued to lick his quivering body. 

Intoxicating. The man's voice sent shiver down Lolli's spine as he said he tasted delicious. He didn't let up, and seemed to demand for more. Lollipop feared he would break before they were finished. He loved every second of it. The man's hunger for lust was intoxicating to Lollipop. "W-we've only gotten started, and my heart is already racing...you'll break me if you keep this up...let me pleasure you too. I want on top. Don't you want to see how my lips feel against your cock"

@Mega_Lorandto

• Love 1

Mega groaned, his cock achingly hard and still dripping pre-cum, not wanting to leave his task unfinished ... but he figured it wise to do so. He pulled himself away from you slowly, then turned over onto his back, his wings making the transition a little ponderous. He clasped his hands to his chest, blowing out a sigh, then looked over at you and nodded towards his crotch, signalling that he was ready.

• Love 1

Lollipop: Lollipop caught his breath a bit before, climbing on top of Mega, straddling him facing his cock. He looked at the throbbing man meat as he brushed some of his now messy long hair out of his face, licking his lips.

Lollipop's other major kink, sucking dick. Aside from being licked and bitten, he loved doing the same to his partners. Mostly to major erogenous zones. And he loved giving blowjobs. 

His eyes stare at mega's cock hungrily, as his take hold of it once more, one hand gripping its base, the other stroking its length. He presses it against his face, nuzzling it cutely and the he takes in its manly smell. Then finally, he begins to lick it, slowly so he can savor its taste. " Now it's your turn to be devoured. I wonder how long you'll last with me making love to your cock." His own cock throbbed as he began licking Mega. He was already hard from Mega toying with his body so much, but now with a throbbing cock in his face, he couldn't help but continue to tremble with pleasure, his own cock still twitching happily. 

@Mega_Lorandto