Hi I'm Charade

I am very new to roleplaying I found this site by browsing around, I have roleplayed before and enjoy writing so I'm excited to be here and I look forward to meeting other members and creating great stories. I like darker themed roleplays I started a preferenceΒ haven't figure out how to link it yet, but I am still getting use to the site.

I startedΒ working on my profile and thought I better make my intro. sorry I don't have more to say...

꒱࿐♑ ˚.*ೃ

Β 

Welcome to our little, naughty corner of the world.

I think you'll do fine here, especially if you put as much effort into your writing as you did your introduction.Β  :3

As far linking your preference sheet:Β  Go to your profile and in the upper right-hand corner, by the corner of your cover photo, there should be a button that says, "Edit Profile."Β  Hit that and go down to where it says, "Player Preferences" and input the link there.Β  Then it should show up in your profile on the left-hand side.

@teppo

Thank you for the welcome and the tip I was able to link the player preference ˚ ༘✢ β‹†ο½‘Λš β€βž·

Β 

Archived